IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
manju mukesh

request to all learned & respected scholors to help me out....

Rate this topic

Thanx Webyogi ji for your reply......but some how some things are not clear in my mind....i am in state of deep depression......

my DOB is 18.4.1982

time is 02.55 p.m.

place - delhi

My Husband name is yogesh

DOB - 24.11.1981

TIME- 08.45 P.M.

place - delhi

we got married on 2.10.08, but there is lot of compatibility problem in this marriage. actually he is my brother in law, my husband died in a road accident in jan-08 and in the same accident his wife also died. i have been married from last 6 years, but still i don't have any child, all medical reports shows everything is normal. I don't want to ruin my marriage, because yogesh temper is very high, and he wants to leave me without telling me any reason......pls analyse my problem.....i am very tensed.....

1. My first query is when will i able to concieve, as all medical tests are normal.

2. My husband doesn't believe in any pooja or rituals, he is a hard core non vegetarian, and sometimes he drinks too.

3. will this marriage work, as he is mood of separation, but for me that is the most dreaded thing, I will not be able to cope with this.....he remains nuetral with me, but sometimes he become very violent & abusive, specially after midnight, it seems that he is possessesed with the spirit of his dead wife.....

Thanx Webyogi ji for your reply......but some how some things are not clear in my mind....i am in state of deep depression......

my DOB is 18.4.1982

time is 02.55 p.m.

place - delhi

My Husband name is yogesh

DOB - 24.11.1981

TIME- 08.45 P.M.

place - delhi

we got married on 2.10.08, but there is lot of compatibility problem in this marriage. actually he is my brother in law, my husband died in a road accident in jan-08 and in the same accident his wife also died. i have been married from last 6 years, but still i don't have any child, all medical reports shows everything is normal. I don't want to ruin my marriage, because yogesh temper is very high, and he wants to leave me without telling me any reason......pls analyse my problem.....i am very tensed.....

1. My first query is when will i able to concieve, as all medical tests are normal.

2. My husband doesn't believe in any pooja or rituals, he is a hard core non vegetarian, and sometimes he drinks too.

3. will this marriage work, as he is mood of separation, but for me that is the most dreaded thing, I will not be able to cope with this.....he remains nuetral with me, but sometimes he become very violent & abusive, specially after midnight, it seems that he is possessesed with the spirit of his dead wife.....

Namaskar,

1. Jupiter is 5th (children) as well as lord of 8th (death, loss--) is in third house being aspected by exalted Sun (lagna lord) and Mercury. The 5th house has Kethu and thus it may add more not to conceive. It will require lot of efforts and test results will not show it (kethu's placement). At present Saturn subperiod till Nov 2010 who is lord of 6th (enemies, disease---) and thus is not favourable. Only after that when mercury subperiod comes, may be helpful. For this, offer Surya Dev every day water at sunrise. Wear good quality Ruby. Worship lord Vishnu and mata Laxmi (withoput flowers).

2. I have no answer to this second question.

3. As mentioned earlier, it will require lot of efforts to work the marriage.

It is our Karma and we make our choices and results are not in our hands as you know. We have to do the next available option that is good.

Hope it helps.

-Webyogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions contact: horoveda@gmail.com