IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kirandeep

compicated lagna chart...can any one understand this?

Rate this topic

hi this is kirandeep.

date of birth- 19sep1982

time- around 2:00p.m.

place- gangoh

can any one predict my complicated chart... i have kaal sarpa yoga.. ketu in 1st house (Sagittarius lagna), rahu in 7th house, venus in 9th house, 4planets sun,mercury,saturn,moon in 10th house, jupiter in 11th house and mars in 12th house. currently running jupiter mahadasha and shani antardasha.

i would like to know about my career in politics. or i will be good in civil services? which time period will be good in terms of career.and would like to know about my marriage... as i am also learning astrology ..so i think i have arrange marriage..and i ll have dispute in married life. and my career is not stable... delay is there in achieving everything.. i will be very thankful if anyone predict my chart..with special influence on my career and marriage this is my first time asking question on any site...hope for a reply

thank you

Hello Kirandeep,

I am also a learner of astrology as you are and I will try to inerpret as my best.

First of all, Let's do not give too much importance to KSY in your horoscope. Although it is there but your planets are so well poised in chart, it is less likely to give you a big influence (at least in your profession).

Regarding your marriage,

Rahu is present in you 7th house and also 7th house is aspected by Mars from 12th house being a lord of 12 th house. and lord of 7th house is with Sun and saturn. Indicating delay in marriage and lesser gains from marriage. Also there will be conflicts arising after marriage and your career will affect your marriage adversely. You are also right in regard to your concept of Love marriage. Although you had a crush in 2005-06. But most probably it was you who broke the thread due to some strong logic ( I am not sure what that logic can be)

Regarding your career,

I think things are not so bad as you are thinking. Sun, (Lord of house 10 - luck, a functional benefic, strong, in house of an enemy) is present in your house of profession along with Saturn (Lord of house 2 - Wealth, functional malefic, strong) and Mercury (Lord of house 10, strong, in own house, strong). These three planets are bound to give you good results in your profession. Although there will be some hinderance in your progress from time to time by their somewhat malefic powers.

Lord of 8th (Moon) is also present in your 10th house but it is weak and not Malefic.

So on the whole, you will have to work hard in your profession but you will surely have success at last. I was not able to determine one out of Politics/Civil services. But both are good for you.

Can you please tell which education stream you are related to? Just for my knowledge (According to me BSc or BTech with some PG Diplomas.......Although this is supposed to be wrong most probably :D. I am still learning this section hehehe)

Best of Luck

Regards

Atul

thanks atul for predicting my chart. i have done diploma of c.sc. and secretarial practice from private institute. doing m.a. in sociology. i am very career oriented person. and you are right in ur predictions..

thanks again

thanx atul can u tell me if there are any yogas in my chart? you r very helpful..i saw you predictions on other queries also... have a look again on my chart... my father passed away in 2004 and i always have fight with my mom. in in 2005-2006 i had bad crush...and i myself broke the thread.i had crush in 2007 also.. sade sati was effecting badly.. right now i am not having crush on anyone. i hv done diploma of computer science and secretarial practice. and doing masters in sociology and preparing for ias..but looking for politics also... have u noticed my 7th house is aspected by saturn and jupiter also.. i know when a house has many planets or aspected by many planets then predictions becomes bit difficult. in my chart jupiter is in 11th house aspectd by rahu. 3rd house is aspected by jupiter,mars,venus,rahu.

so it becomes bit complicated. so what yogas you see in my chart and how week moon can effect me if i go for politics?

thanx for your fast reply

take care

Hello Kirandeep,

No need to thanks, It's my pleasure to be here. In fact, I feel thankful to all the people on this forum who are helping me in learning.

Yes, I noticed Jupiter and Saturn aspecting your 7th house. But I didn't mentioned because I thought large part is cuased by Rahu and Mars.

Your chart shows conflicts with your mother. But most of the time you are responsible for them. Your Ego and aggressiveness most probably cause the conflicts. I think you should try to improve relation with your mother. Mother is a person who brought you in this world, fed you when you were not able to move, cleaned you and took care of you when you needed her the most. And now is the time when she need you and you should fulfill your responsibility.

Improving relation doesn't take a lot, start with a simple Sorry and start a new relation. Our parents can be wrong sometime but what they want for us is what they think is best for us. Just say a simpe Sorry to her.

Sun's affect on moon make you authorative. You chart is good for both Civil services and Politics. But for the time being your planets are favourable more for Civil Services. You should concentrate on Civil services for now, I think so

One more thing I want to ask, Do your wear Spectacles? and did you ever had any serious injury on your legs? Again this is for my own learnig purpose

Sorry If I sound rude

Good Luck

Atul

Dear Amateur/Karandeep,

I am sorry I am using this thread for my querry. The querry is about the nativ's career & marriage. Please predict as far as is possible(like about his spouse, in laws, etc.)

DOB: 14th April, 1984

Place: Lucknow

TOB: 1.15 pm

Thanks & Regards.....

Hi Amateur / Kirandeep,

Sorry for using this thread for my query.

I have asked this to many people,no one has responded yet :-(

Please please help me in this issue. I'm very much worried about this.

I got some info about rajju porutham in net. ( Mangalya matching )

Some site says that we don't have rajju porutha dosham but some says we have rajju poruthan dosham.Please help me in sorting out this issue.

My details :

Star : Swathi

DOB: 31 March 1983,Thursday

Time of Birth :07:20:00 am , Standard time

Time Zone (Hrs.Mins): 05:30 East of Greenwich

Birth Rasi: Thulam | Lagna (Ascendant): Mesham

My groom's details :

Ardra Star Pada (Quarter): 2 or Thiruvathirai

DOB: 3 September 1980,Wednesday

Time of Birth :08:35:00 pm , Standard time

Time Zone (Hrs.Mins): 05:30 East of Greenwich

Birth Rasi: Mithuna| Lagna (Ascendant): Meena

According to this below details,our star falls under different rajju.

Pradhama Rajju- Thiruvadharai

Andima Rajju - Swathi

Pradhama Rajju - Ashvini, Thiruvadharai, Punarpusam, Uthiram, Hastham, Kettai, Moolam, Sadayam, Poorattadhi

Madyama Rajju - Barani, Mrigashirsam, Poosam, Pooram, Chithirai, Anusham, Pooradam, Avittam, Uthirattadhi

Andima Rajju -Rohini, Ayilyam, Magam, Swathi, vishakam, Uthiradam, Thiruvonam, Revathi.

But according to this details,we fall under the same kanda rajju...

Sirasu Rajju:

Mrigaseersham, Chithirai and Avittam

(These Nakshatras do not match with each other)

Kanda Rajju:

Rohini, Thiruvadirai, Hastham, Swathi, Thiruvonam and Sadayam

Udhara Rajju:

Krithigai, Punarpoosam, Uthiram, Visakam, Uthiradam and Poorattathi

Ooru Rajju:

Bharani, Poosam, Pooram, Anusham, Pooradam and Uthirattathi

Padha Rajju:

Aswini, Ayilyam, Maham, Kettai, Moolam and Revathi

Please help me in this , and provide some remedies to nullify this rajju dosha.

Thanks in advance ,

Sreedevi.

To Amateur: I notice you are on line. I request yo to please reply to my following query:

Dear Amateur/Kirandeep,

I am sorry I am using this thread for my querry. The querry is about the nativ's career & marriage. Please predict as far as is possible(like about his spouse, in laws, etc.)

DOB: 14th April, 1984

Place: Lucknow

TOB: 1.15 pm

Thanks & Regards.....

<!-- / message -->

hi atul,

you are right i should control my ego and aggresiveness. although i lv my mom a lot bt our thinking is very different...i fight with her cz she dsnt want me study and wnt me to gt married.. she dsnt wnt me to go in politics too.. just these are the reasons i fight with her sometimes...

in childhood i had some undefined problem in left leg n ws nt able to walk for some week.. i also had injury in right eye in childhood.. i cnt read with tht eye..now i wear spectacle cz my left eye sight has become weak too.. i got spectcle last year... i read somewhere its guru dahsa and shani antardasha which affected my eye sight last yr.

i need ur help in one more thing. my mom says my time of birth is between 12pm and 3:30 pm. if i calculate it i cn gt 3 kundalies..u try it by puting once 12:30pm and second 3:30pm and third 2pm. i am telling u some events hapnd in life ...cn u predict which lagna kundali may be correct?

father passed away in 19april 2004

i went usa in mid oct 2004

i got inury in right eye in childhood

i had problem in left eye in childhood

2000-2005 best time period for education

2006 to till now really bad time for education and relations...

i know u can check it ...please give ur precious time for reading my chart... and if possible can u pls give ur email id so i cn chat freely..and we can learn more abt astrology...

take care

thank u

Kiran

Hello Kirandeep,

I am a little tired for now to have a look at all the three kundlis in detail right now. Also I will be busy for a more couple of days. But I had a short look at all the three charts and all three charts give some similarity to your events ... lol

I will have a look in detail as soon as I get some spare time, but I have a very weak short term memory :D . Please remind me again by email or here.

My email id is dr.atul.bhatla@gmail.com

Take care

Amateur

Respected Kirandeep,

I was not able to determine your exct birth time by the chronology you gave me. I had drawn few conclusion by reading your

charts. Which are given below, I hope they will help you to determine the time you were born.

I want to remind you that I am just a student of astrology, please forgive my mistakes if you find any. And please tell me

where I am wrong.

As per your birth time at 12 :00 noon

==========================

Your Personality:

You are highly logical in nature and will agree for a thing only if the logic satisfies you. You are aggressive, proudy, authorative

and like to guide every body near you. You like wars, fight and want to win every conflict by hook or crook. Although you are a

good protector of the persons who follow you and you think agree with you.You are not too affluent in speaking and shy of

speaking and not confident in teaching, but are a good leader. Your planets make you somewhat lazy. Your skin color is

wheatish with reddish tinge on cheeks and dry type of skin and hairs.

Your Study:

You were poor in studies, especially in school time. But in college it improved. You faced troubles in studies from 1991-93

and 1988. and time for studies was worst in 1993-96. Which improved a little bit after that. Your college studies were related

to technical line (Not computers)

Finances and careers:

Your planets as per 12:00 noon makes you financially weak and you will have to face unexpected losses many times. Things

become a little better after 2006. but again worsen after Jan 2009. Your this chart connects you to medical line, most

probably surgery/dentistry. Will do job.

Your family:

As per 12:00 noon, You always have coflicts with your mother and your siblings. You mother had to face health problems

after your birth. Esp in 1994-96 and 2003-4.

Your father was a middle class person but had conflicts with his siblings.

Your married life:

No delay in marriage expected. Husband will be handsome. No crush/Love affair seen. Only some conflicts expected after

marriage.

Your health:

Problem expected in eyes, throat (1991). Injury on legs below knees (1994-96). Wear spectacles. Had severe fever a/w

cough in 2003-04

Over all, I wasn't able to co-relate this chart with your best time in education from 2000-2005. Although the time was better

but we can not say as you excelled in studies.

Your foreign travel indicated after 2006. This Kaal sarpa yoga make you poor, and misery

s per your birth time at 2:00 pm

Your Personality:

You are aggressive, authorative and like to guide every body near you. You are not that logical and also not that proudy.

You are a good speaker. Your skin color is fair, with yellowish tinge and hairs are not that dry. This Kaal sarpa yoga doesnot

make you so poor and misery. ALthough you are a little mean and selfish.

Your Study:

You were average in studies in your school. But in college it improved. Your studies must improve after after 2006. You

faced problem in study in 1993 / 2002. Your study related to technical line mainly. With Post graduate studies

Finances and careers:

You will be wealthy and successful in your career. Mainly related to Authorative job. You want to be authority in your field and

doesnot want to settle for less than that. Interest in sociology arised after oct 2003? was interested in management before

that? (Just for my own learning purpose)

Your family:

As per 2:00 pm, You always have coflicts with your mother Mainly due to your own nature and behaviour. Which worsened

after June 2008.

Your father was a service person, HIs luck/financial position improved after your birth. you have a younger brother

Your married life:

We had discussed about this in detail

Your health:

Problem expected in eye(1993-96) To be more specific may-july 1995. Injury on legs above knees (1994-96). Wear

spectacles. Had Fever in 2002? may have to face some spychiatric problem? like strong misbeliefs? not so strong but

moderate in nature.

Overall, In this chart too I was not able to co-relate your foreign travel in Oct 2004. and Jupiter is not that bad for you in this

chart. In fact your life quality must have improved after 2006.

As per your birth time at 3:30 pm

Your Personality:

You are logical in nature, proudy, lazy (Late riser), but hard worker when awake. You are aggressive, proudy, authorative.

You like wars, but don't want to fight. You are very lucky sometime and sometime very unlucky. Your color is dark with dry

hairs and with lean and thin built

Your Study:

You were good in studies, especially in school time. But in college it was average till june 2002 from 1999. You mave have

faced problem in studies at that time even may have got supplementary. You were not concentrated in studies but was

interested in courtship. BUt you improved after jan 2002 and studies were better after that till dec 2005 and lot of stress in

mind after Nov 2008. So not able to concentrate on studies.

Finances and careers:

You will be lucky in regard to Financials, you may be earning less by profession but you will be getting enough by luck (Like

gifts from relatives and friends). This chart explains your interest in change of subject and swithching to Sociology in end of

2005 after studying technical line. This Kaal sarpa dosha affects you dearly in your profession.

Your family:

Your conflicts with mother are expected, mainly due to your ego. She had to face many health problems in last 10 years.

Your married life:

delay in marriage expected. You had crush but never any fulfledged affair. Only single sided attarction (Notice attraction).

This happened multiple (more than 2) times in your life.

Your health:

Problem expected in eyes, throat (1991). Injury on thighs. Wear spectacles. Have problem in Reproductive system related

organs? Injury on lower leg (Below knees) When was of 6-7 years of Age?

Overall, THis chart explains your foreign travel in may2003-Nov2004. We can also correlate this with problem to father with

some chronic disease since 2002. Also your problems in profession after Dec 2005 As Jupiter is Functional Malefic in this

chart and is in House of profession.

Summary,

I think third chart matches most to you. Chart changes at 3:03 pm IST. I had written all the details of all three charts here.

You can correlate yourself. All the predictions here ar only coarse prediction and I had not included divisional charts and

Strength of planets, as these differ with a few minute time difference.

Again, I am just a student of astrology and I had tried my best to interpret the chart. Please let me know if I committed any

mistake and pardon me If I sound rude.

Regards

Atul

dear atul,

this was a very difficult thing to co-relate the events happend in with planetary movements and position... im proud that you gave such a wonderful explanation...dudh ka dudh aur pani ka pani kiya hai....

im agree with you ...i was born around 3:30

my personality- im lazy,agressive,authoritative,proudy,logical. i like action movies a lot..but in reality i dnt like war...(u r very correct), im lucky sometimes,sometimes unlucky(very true), in my childhood i was very well built...now im slim trim(lol)

but my color is not dark ..in fact it is very fair..(i dnt think we shud giv much weightage to it)...

Study- till 5th class it ws fine, from 6th to 10th it was ok, from 11 to 12th extremely bad.. i faild twice in 12th cz i ws unable to understand english..

i did my b.a by correspondence and doing masters by correspondence.

while doing b.a. i did c.sc and office management diploma(that was good time)... suddenly at end 2005 i decided to go for IAS cz after father's death in road accident my family dint allow me to study further.. but i was very determin to go f4 study.. in december 2005 i was in extreme depression and had panic attack. thn doctors suggested my family to allow me to study further..so im studying today..

you see many changes in my career line... so u r correct..i hope now with my new birth time 3:30 you can predict about my future career about IAS and politics..

finances and career- you hv mentioned this kaal sarp yog is affecting my career... can u advise me some remedies for tht? and for how long i have to face obstacles in career..how will be coming 3years?

health- i got injury in right eye in 1992. rest things are very correct.i had hormonal imbalance in 2006 tht affected my internal rep. organs. now tht is fine.

family- yeah my mom has serious problem..she cnt walk straight..she hs sm backbone prblm,she is alwys mentaly tensd on small issues.. but honestly i hv chngd my attitude now..aftr reading ur lines.she did so mch for me..and im so bad tht i gave her so mch pain...she faced difficlty during my birth time also.

Wn my mom ws pregnant(i ws grwing inside) my parents dint want me to cm in this world cz thy were satisfied with their two children(my two eldr brthrs), so thy tried for abortion..but everyone find one thing strange tht no medicine workd...and finally doctor said to my mom..the one who has to come on earth will come....so everyone says tht i took birth forcefully... and nw wn im in this world ...getting everything forcefully...

marriage- you are extremely true abt this love affair thing...i appreciate ur knowlege.. great! i nvr had boyfriend. i just had one sided love always.. those who lovd me,i nvr loved thm and those to whom i lvd, thy nevr loved me. and truly no one beliv this thing tht i nvr had boyfrnd cz i look very beautiful and attractive(kabhi kabhi apni taarif kar leni chahiye..LOL).

ok my marriage is late...i ll be glad if u pls predict abt my husband...and will it be intercast? (though whn love is not happening how it cn b intercaste?no logic..LOL)

my father was suffering with some disease..but he died in a road accident.

atul i am wearing topaz in index finger of right hand.. this was advised by an astrologer in 2007..but at tht time my chart was made by assuming my birth time 2:00pm.

now as we hv cm to the conclusion tht my right birth time is 3:30.. so can u thoroughly predict about my new chart. im really not getting anything after 2005. going to give exam in 2010. and would like to know about my marriage now.. i know its a lot of work for u..but i know u enjoy doing this otherwise y u ll spend so much time in writing so many things abt my chart? isnt? u r helping me a lot.. and i cnt repay emotion debts..

take your time and please help me and advise me to come out of this situation.. although i nvr giv up.. but if astrological things can decrease th obstacls, no harm in trying...

take care dear

Kiran

Respected Kirandeep,

No need to thank, I am happy I was able to help you. and I am thankful for pointing out my mistakes.

First of all, I am happy to hear that you improved your relation with your mother. You will See that the blessings of mother will vanish all the evil effects of your planets. Worshiping and serving mother and teachers is best remedy for any planet. Good luck from me.

For your color and built I thought Saturn being the strongest and lord of Asc and Mars being the strongest planet will have most influence, But I was wrong :) Sun, Moon and Mercury also having the effect. Thanks for correcting me.

Did Injury to your Right eye occured in Aug-oct 1992?

I will suggest you a couple of more things based on new birth chart. For interpretation, I took your birth time at 3:10 pm.

Regarding your profession,

I now strongly think that Politics is not good for you. and although I will advice to try for IAS and work hard for that. You can get into. But your Ascendant, Jupiter in profession house, Mars in 11th house, and Venus lord of profession in 8th house, all of these indicate a better future for you in Finance and Insurance,. Your chart shows you have good communication skill with loud and sweet voice and your personality is authorative. But you lack team working skill. If you develop your team spirit and become a good team worker you can definitily have success in these fields.

As for now the planets are in a little turmoil, you may not get any big job for now in any of these field, But you should start with a small job and if you work harder and harder (Which you chart indicate that you have to do, but you will not give up) you will surely rise the ladder of success.

Practically, I advice you to become an insurance advisor of a good Insurance company. This will not demand too much of your time and you can work parttime, also you can concentrate on your studies also. Later on after your exam, you will have some experience in hands, and if anything goes bad in exams you will have an experience certificate in hand that will help you get a good job in insurance/finance related fields.

Also one more thing you charts states, that you easily get bored by your work and you have a tendency to shift your profession. Also as your history shows, and your future will show that even if you get in a career say insurance/finance/IAS/Politics or any other profession, you will not be satisfied and will try to change your profession. But I strongly say to not to do this. I advice you to stick to one profession. Concentrate on IAS for now and later on finance/Insurance. You may get bored initially but later on when you will taste the fruit of success, you will remain in it. Just Do Hard work. This is must for everyone. Even people having Strongest Rajayogas, can not be successful if they do not work. This is most true.

Regarding your finances,

It seems Ok with them and not too much of problem I can see. Problem can be because of probem in profession but If you work hard you can easily comeout.

For Gems and Remedies I am not so expert. I hope the able and experienced astrologers will help you surely. But I can suggest you something for now.

For Gems,

I think you should not wear any Gem as every Gems is bound to give you mix result. If it will benefice you from one aspect then will also harm you from second aspect. So you should concentrate on Praying, Meditation and Donations

Suggested Remedies

1) Practice Meditation, (Practice Shavasana in Yoga)

2) Donate yellow pulse/Ladoos on thursdays (as per your ability)

3) Serve Mother and Teachers and Respect them

4) Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

5) Donate clothes/umbrella/shoes not made of leather to poor and needy people on tuesdays/Saturdays (as per your ability)

This is what I can suggest you for now. I hope some learned astrolgers in this forum will surely help you on this in this forum

Regards

Atul

hi atul, how r u?

thank u for ur message.. i ll follow ur remedies... and will tell u more events of life. hope these will help u to corelate with correct birth time.

i got injury in my right eye between april last week and before 8th may 1992.

i had blood infection in 1993 and was taken to doctor in august month of 1993,

my father passed away on 19th april 2004. i went usa in mid oct 2004 and came back in first week of nov. 2004. i had really bad fights with friends around january 2004.

in november,december 2006 n january 2007 i was in depression..and got one threatning call.. and filed police case..met high ranking police officers.

i met MR. Bill clinton in india in march-april 2001,

on 1st december 2007 i met jagdish tytlor (politician). on 4th february 2009 i met rahul gandhi.

i hope this information will help you. and you will corelate the events with my chart. i ll ask about gems to other astrologers when you give me certificate of my correct birthtime..he he he he... cz as i told u more events so birth time may change...

thank u and take care

Kiran

Don't you think you are over expecting from astrology :)

I hope someday you wont' come to me for asking "forgotten password of your email account"

Hahaha...don't mind. don't mean to hurt you

he he he he...........i liked ur line atul ......he he he he he

dear actually i am interested in astrology...and truely when i got someone like u here..... i just wanna eat all your brain..by asking all the things....dont mind!

honestly i ll bother u with my full energy untill u clearify my all doubts...he he he he

so starts working now on my chart...right now...he he he he...dont mind...don't mean to hurt u..LOL!

Hi Atul,

I really don't know how to post comment in this forum, but i manage to get this editor working for me.

My name & birth details are follows

Name:Hariom

DOB is 25-09-1983

Place of Birth- Ramgarh(Jharkhand)

Time of Birth - 04.00 AM

I am currently working with a MNC but a hidden interest which i always ignored was IAS (UPSC Exam).From last few days i am thinking about this very seriously and finally i want to know whether there is any sign in my birth chart of getting the post(IAS) which i aspire now.

As i am already 25 and half but i have done bachelors in IT and MBA from a reputed institute.

Please help me in the above interest. Any time period which you want to specify to get to this post let me know.

Thanks

Hariom