IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
reddooney

Mom's Horoscope adversely affecting daughter's future.

Rate this topic

One of the astrologers at my city looked at my horoscope and said that my horoscope is not good for my daughter and she is going to go through some life threatening events because of my horoscope. I don't know whether to believe this or not. Please have a look at both the horoscopes.

My details,

DOB: feb 5th 1965, TOB: 7:26 A.M, Place: Madikeri, karnataka.

Daughter's Details,

DOB: Oct 2nd 1990, TOB:10:32 P.M Place:Madikeri,karnataka

Hello, reddooney

The science of Astrology is based on karmas in the past and present birth. Each person is a an entity. Different people are linked karmically to face the karmas in this birth. For example , if your daugther is to give birth to a child, you are destined to become a grandma . If you call this as 'affecting' , it is not right. Many of the present day astrologers, who are half baked, always want to sensationalise their predictions. A few of them use every means available to 'thicken' their purse by frightening people. Hence please be informed that the notion of " this person's horoscope affecting the other person " is wrong. Also be informed that , by 'tinkering' one's horoscope , the other cannot get relief. Otherwise why should there be two different births at all ?

One of the astrologers at my city looked at my horoscope and said that my horoscope is not good for my daughter and she is going to go through some life threatening events because of my horoscope. I don't know whether to believe this or not. Please have a look at both the horoscopes.

My details,

DOB: feb 5th 1965, TOB: 7:26 A.M, Place: Madikeri, karnataka.

Daughter's Details,

DOB: Oct 2nd 1990, TOB:10:32 P.M Place:Madikeri,karnataka

Respected roodney

I strongly agree with Mr. Astroseeker. I respect his view and I always follow it. In our horoscopes although it may effect a little to our close relatives, but it can never be life threatening.

I can interpret your city astrologer' prediction better if you can tell me that that whether this daughter is your first, second or third sibling

Regards

Atul

Dear Worried Mom,

Do not worry. The predictions based on your data provided is enclosed. There is not much indicated as per your charts. The destiny is inevitable and no one can change it. Astrology can only caution about the future events. That is like someone telling you that road ahead is slippery and you are going to fall. Once you know that and even if you fall the damage caused can be controlled or minimised. Only your good karma can provide you the cushioning effect. So remain to be humane. Once again do not worry God is Great.

God Bless!

PS - The predictions can not be uploaded as it is exceeding the max permissible limit. If interested you can send the email on which both yours and your daughter predictions can be forwarded.

vishwasgaur2005@.co.in