Kailash.75

Webyogiji, Please help me!!

Rate this topic

Dear Webyogiji,

My wife date of birth 21.07.1984

time : 10.00 am

place: Almora, Uttranchal,

Sir,

Please tell me about my wife future, career, health, wealth in whole life.

My wife current mahadasha is `Surya', please tell this mahadasha good for health.

best regard

Dear Webyogiji,

please help ??

Namaskar,

Surya dasa started since Nov 2008 for 6 yrs. Surya is 12 th lord and in 11<SUP>th</SUP> house thus not very favorable in giving results. 6<SUP>th</SUP> and 8<SUP>th</SUP> lords are Sani and Mangal respectively and causing good yoga in second house but it will also affect finance situation from time to time. Moon is weak in 8<SUP>th</SUP> (loss, death---) house. Profession lord is Mercury and is with Surya and thus till Surya Mahadasa is there, whether it is health, job or gains, they will be affected. Saturn is exalted and from time to time may have back, knee, bones etc problems associated with sani and one can add the effects of Mars (blood, surgery----) giving feminine associated problems and may require attention. Saturn is also aspecting Sun. She may like to do the following:

1. Worship Surya Bhagwan every day and offer water in the morning.

2. Worship Hanuman Ji and recite sunder Kand.

3. Wearing yellow topaz (not yellow sapphire as some may give you) may be helpful for happiness and husbands associated events (lord of spouse is Jupiter). If you need help in this let me know.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogiji,

Thanks for reply.

Sir, Meri kundli mein Jupiter® Navam bhav ka swami hai aur yah mahadasha July'2011 mein start hogi, kya meri wife ki kundli mein jupiter joki lord of 4th or 7th hai kya mere liye helpfull hoga aur kitna helpful hoga?

My wife wearing the ring of emerald in finger.

My birth detail :

date : 16.09.1975

time : 02.15 am

place: devprayag, uttranchal, Tehri garhwal.

I am wearing the ring of Pearl & Gomed in finger.

Dear Webyogiji,

Thanks for reply.

Sir, Meri kundli mein Jupiter® Navam bhav ka swami hai aur yah mahadasha July'2011 mein start hogi, kya meri wife ki kundli mein jupiter joki lord of 4th or 7th hai kya mere liye helpfull hoga aur kitna helpful hoga?

My wife wearing the ring of emerald in finger.

My birth detail :

date : 16.09.1975

time : 02.15 am

place: devprayag, uttranchal, Tehri garhwal.

I am wearing the ring of Pearl & Gomed in finger.

Namaskar,

Yes, her Jupiter is helpful to you and is one of the reason I have suggested for Yellow Topaz. Emerald is OK but Yellow topaz at this time is good so that You may also get some help.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogiji,

Namaskar,

Kya meri wife yellow topaz or emerald dono ek sath pahan sakti hain or dono koun si finger mein pahanani hai ?

kailash

Namaskar,

I would suggest to wear only yellow Topaz (not yellow sapphire as many may give you) at this time not together.

-WebYogi-