IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianNeighbor

Requesting your guidance, WebYogi and Others

Rate this topic

Dear Webyogi and other respected Gurus,

I have heard much about how you have helped many with your knowledge of astrology. Could you help me out also?

I went to see an astrologer in India on a recent trip who told me my eye problems is due to moon in 8th. Can you please elaborate on this?

I am Aquarius (at least that's what I was told). I am now wearing a sapphire in gold and diamond in gold.

I am not married yet. Also what are prospects of my profession? I am an MDPhD. What do you forsee? I am trying for position in America versus staying home in Canada.

My details:

Toronto, Can. 0901 am. 2 Feb 1983.

Your help is appreciated!

I have heard much about how you have helped many with your knowledge of astrology. Could you help me out also?

I went to see an astrologer in India on a recent trip who told me my eye problems is due to moon in 8th. Can you please elaborate on this?

I am Aquarius (at least that's what I was told). I am now wearing a sapphire in gold and diamond in gold.

I am not married yet. Also what are prospects of my profession? I am an MDPhD. What do you forsee? I am trying for position in America versus staying home in Canada.

My details:

anyone? any suggestions, comments?

My details:

Namaskar,

Youe eye problem is due to Moon in 8th, Sun in 12th houses. Also, Moon is aspected by Mars that enhances the problem.

Venus is in Lagna as lord of Mother and Happiness with Mars (father) indicating that Happiness is at your birth place (close to parents).

Sapphire and Diamond in gold are not advisable in my humble opinion. Rather diamond in silver is good overall.

What field you have MD?

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Youe eye problem is due to Moon in 8th, Sun in 12th houses. Also, Moon is aspected by Mars that enhances the problem.

Venus is in Lagna as lord of Mother and Happiness with Mars (father) indicating that Happiness is at your birth place (close to parents).

Sapphire and Diamond in gold are not advisable in my humble opinion. Rather diamond in silver is good overall.

What field you have MD?

-WebYogi-

I agree completely. The luminaries (Sun & Moon) in dusthanas cause some problems with vision.

Blue Sapphire doesn't make sense for you, Saturn is already exalted. Diamond is of course excellent.

Ruby can improve the vision as it strengthens the Sun but is not auspicious for your ascendant. You could consider experimenting with clear garnet stone.

Get up before the Sun and do Surya Namaskar.

Meditating on a ghee lamp for a period of time strengthens vision too (as does looking at the Sun for short duration).

Eyebright is an excellent herb for vision.

Best of luck!

- Pablo

Bring water from the well or water tap situated within the boundaries of the cremation ground and place it within your house.

Offer gram and pulses in the place of worship

Perform SHRADH ceremony of your ancestors.

Avoid accepting anything free of cost

Association with saints will not be good for you.

Things of ivory will give bad results. Avoid them

Throw copper coin in river continously for 43 days .

Offer almongs to religious places.

Put saffron tilak on forehead

A temple with idols should not be established within the house.

Try them. It will help them hopefully..

:)

Bring water from the well or water tap situated within the boundaries of the cremation ground and place it within your house.

Offer gram and pulses in the place of worship

Perform SHRADH ceremony of your ancestors.

Avoid accepting anything free of cost

Association with saints will not be good for you.

Things of ivory will give bad results. Avoid them

Throw copper coin in river continously for 43 days .

Offer almongs to religious places.

Put saffron tilak on forehead

A temple with idols should not be established within the house.

Try them. It will help them hopefully..

:)

Thanks so much WebYogi Ji, Pablo Sir, and k1_monica. I appreciate your sage advice. I am going for neuropsychiatry/behavioural sciences. My eyes have been having pain since I was young. I have been to several eye doctors, but all they do is give me more power in my glasses. It is sad, really. But I will try all of your remedies. I will avoid emerald. For some reason, after a baba told me to wear sapphire (in neck pendant, iron) my eyes have been ok - this pendant was blessed by the baba. This pendant was lost, and I am unable to contact/find that baba. Since then another had told me to wear sapphire in gold, but my eyes continued to hurt (no medical diagnoses established by the doctors). But since you say I do not need to wear sapphire, I will avoid it.

Any prospects for marriage? Any rough estimates of time period?

How does my profession look?

Thanks for all of your kind words and aide.