IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ashishjunejahr

webyogi ji and others please please reply-life simple for complicated?

Rate this topic

Dear Sir,

Please guide me what are the possibilites of me entering the Civil service. I am preparing for UPSC/State civil services. I left my job in 2007 after doing my PGDBM in 2005 and didn't get good campus offer also. Since then I am just teaching part time basis in Roorkee to earn some money for self support for books etc. When will I be able to achieve my goal? I have taken admission in MA economics also to write UGC-Net and writing UPSC with same suject. I want to score high in MA economics also.

sometimes i feel my life to be very simple but sometimes very much complicated.

Please please guide looking at my details.....

6th July 1982

Time: 03:45 AM

Place: Meerut

Regards,

Ashish Juneja

<!-- / message -->

Dear Sir,

Please guide me what are the possibilites of me entering the Civil service. I am preparing for UPSC/State civil services. I left my job in 2007 after doing my PGDBM in 2005 and didn't get good campus offer also. Since then I am just teaching part time basis in Roorkee to earn some money for self support for books etc. When will I be able to achieve my goal? I have taken admission in MA economics also to write UGC-Net and writing UPSC with same suject. I want to score high in MA economics also.

sometimes i feel my life to be very simple but sometimes very much complicated.

Please please guide looking at my details.....

6th July 1982

Time: 03:45 AM

Place: Meerut

Regards,

Ashish Juneja

<!-- / message -->

Namaskar,

For govt associated jobs/profession one has to see from several aspects such as Sun, Saturn. Saturn is profession lord and is with Mars in 5<SUP>th</SUP> house (learning, intelligence, etc). Sun is in 2<SUP>nd</SUP> (finance) with Rahu and Budh and aspected by Saturn is thus good for this. Current period of Moon is however not much favorable with subperiod of Saturn till Sept 2010. Thus, lot of efforts are required to achieve your goal. You may like to do the following to reduce your efforts:

• Worship lord Shiva (without flowers).
  • Wear a good blue sapphire (Kashmiri) that is unheated in silver ring.

-WebYogi-