IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amateur

Cancellation of Manglik Dosha

Rate this topic

Manglik doshas get cancelled in certain conditions. These are the following contions which I had come across. I request senior astrologers please rectify the mistakes, if any. So that learners like me can get benefitted and and get their doubt cleared.

Manglik dosha get cancelled when:

1. When Mars is in its own sign (Aries, Scorpio), exalted (Capricorn) or in the houses owned by PLANETS SUPPOSED to be his friends (Sun, Jupiter, Moon) manglik dosha gets cancelled.

2. If Mars is in the 2nd house but in Gemini, Virgo sign then the manglik dosha gets cancelled

3. If Mars is in 12th house but in Taurus, Libra then the manglik dosha gets cancelled.

4. If Mars is in 7th house but in Cancer, Capricorn then the manglik dosha gets cancelled.

5. If Mars is in 8th house but in Sagittarius, Pisces no dosha exists.

6. For Cancer and Leo ascendant Mars is a yogakaraka( a beneficial influence) wherever it may be no dosha at all.

7. If benefic Jupiter or Venus is in ascendant no dosha.

8. If Mars is in conjunction or aspected by Jupiter or Moon no dosha.

9. If Mars is in conjunction/aspected by Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Rahu then the manglik dosha does not exist.

10 if the dispositor of Mars (owner of the sign in which Mars is posited) is in kendra (1, 4, 7, 10 houses) or trikona (1, 5, 9 houses) from ascendant, Mars dosha gets cancelled.

11) Similarly, Mars in the 2nd and 7th houses in a female horoscope, and in the 4th and 8th houses in a male horoscope are exempt from most of the malefic effects of kuja dosha (This rule is not sure to me)

These are the rules for cancellation of Manglik doshas which cancel the ill effects of manglik doshas in most of the horoscopes.

I request senior astrologers to please rectify the mistakes if any,

Regards,

Atul

(These rules are compiled from various posts from this forum only, I just published them altogether, so that other learners like me can take benefit :) )

Hello,

There is nothing like cancellation of mangalik dosha. Placement of Mars from Sun, Moon and Venus are also to be considered for mangalik dosha. If you see on this website, there are people who face problems in spite of Mars not being from lagna but from the other references which are worst. Jupiter aspect delays the results of mangal dosha but doesnt cancell it. I have cases where in mars is in aries in 4th house, the lady lost her husband in her mid forties. Jupiter aspect delayed it but didnt cancel it.

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Respected cooljimmy,

I am highly thankful for your answer. I am too small and your are too senior from me and saying anything by me will be wrong. I just want to clear my doubt, I will be highly thankful if you can help me.

It is true that there is nothing mentioned in all our prestigious granths regarding "Manglik dosha" and it was only mentioned in recent granths by modern day astrologers.

Secondly even in those books it is mentioned as "Mangalya dosha" (Dosha related to marriage). not specific manglik dosha.

Also we can say that, if Mars is lord of house 6, or house 8, 12, or is functional malefic, or is debilitated, and is present in house 7,4,1,12,8 then it is surely inauspicious. In this condition, even if it is saturn, jupiter or Sun or any other planet, even then it is supposed to cause problem in marriage.

Respected coolgimmy ji, I am just a learner, I request you to please clarify my doubt.

Regards

Amateur

Hi Amateur,

I am also in kindergarten when it comes to astrology. But if you read Brihathorashashtra, which is available on the net you will see its mentioned there. I have seen some charts in this forum only where in the first glance shows the cause of problem when taken from Lagna, moon, venus, sun and upapada as well.

Regards.

Gayatri

Respected Gayatri ji,

I agree with you about the mention of manglik dosha. There is also mention about this in BPHS, mentioned about kuj dosha. But I am confused that is it right to give too much importance to Manglik dosha, when Mars is placed well and is auspicious in the chart. I hope expert astrologers will surely help us clear our doubt.

Here is a case, She is a girl from delhi, her marriage was delayed till 30 and even after marriage she is not well placed, and her husband is not adjusting. She didn't have a child yet and is mentally disturbed so much that she is on psychiatric treatment

Details goes like this,

DOB: 14/july/73

TOB: 7:50 am

POB: Delhi

Regards

Atul

Dear Atul,

The girl is not mangalik but there are quite a few afflictions in the chart. I would broadly categorize them as afflictions to Moon (creating mental troubles) and afflictions to 7H.

The Moon is very badly placed in the 6H (in both rasi and navamsa)afflicted by nodes, further aspected by inauspicious saturn (7L and 8L). with 2 malefics sitting in its 1H, moon is further weakened. the only saving grace comes from aspect of Jupiter on the 1H, which unfortunately is debilitated. This weakens the functioning of Moon as lagna lord as well as karaka for self. Further she is running the dasha of moon. Things should definately improve in the next dasha of yogakaraka Mars, which is very well-placed in a powerful trikona in friend's house, starting this year end.

About her marriage, we can see that the lord is not well placed in the house of loss with enemy Sun and further afflicted by nodes. The only compensatory factor is the aspect from yogakaraka mars.

The karaka is debilitated. and both the 7H and Jupiter gets aspect from 2 functional malefics.

For the child issue, there are absolutely no afflictions on the 5H and the 5L is very well placed in the 9H. The only problem maybe the aspect on Mars by saturn which may be delaying. But perhaps the husband's chart should be studied for that. Anyways, again the next dasha of mars should definately bring good news.

One thing that intimidates me in this chart is the mutual aspect of the most auspicious (Mars) and the most inauspicious planet (Saturn). But unfortunately I don't know the perfect interpretation of this:(

Hope I made some sense there.

Best and regards

Respected Mylilangel,

You are very correct regarding the interpretetion of chart. She is not having child because she is taking a lot of medicines for her mind, these medicines are creating a lot of disturbances in her hormonal equilibrium thus causing difficulty in having child and she had miscarriage three times.

I don't have her husband's details for now and will provide as soon as I get them. But I am told that they matched their horoscopes before marriage. Although their 'Gun' were not matching properly but the astrologer said that their planets are matching. (We will see when we get the husband's birth details)

Main thing I want to point here is that, even if there is any other planet that is inauspiciously placed in the chart can also cause problem. Also If there is Mars placed auspiciously can have minimal effect on marriage

Although it is highly suggested to match horoscopes before marriage, especially if there is any affliction to houses related to marriage

I request opinion of senior astrologers

Best Regards

Atul