IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bheeshma

6 planets in Lagna

Rate this topic

Hi All

I am new to astrology and still a learner.... my point of curiosity is that I have 6 planets in the ascendant. Attaching my horoscope for your perusal. Does this mean anything.......????

Any thoughts & feelings on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Bheeshma Sanghani.

BJS.pdf

Hi All

I am new to astrology and still a learner.... my point of curiosity is that I have 6 planets in the ascendant. Attaching my horoscope for your perusal. Does this mean anything.......????

Any thoughts & feelings on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Bheeshma Sanghani.

Strange case,

I am unable to execute, I expect comments from able and experienced astrologers on the kundli,

for ease, details of bhishma are

DOB: 1/sep/71

TOB: 6:43 am

Place of birth: Pune

Regards

Atul

Namaskara Bheeshma Sanghani,

Atul thanks for giving the details of the chart. As the pdf give the details only in the end and it is in the North indian style which i am not used to.

Bheeshma you seems to be having good dhanayoga. Due to the moon mars aspect and together in navamsha.

Langa, sun, venus, saturn and rahu are togheter and also in the same nakshatra - Purvaphalguni lorded by Venus.

Sun venus and Rahu are vargottama - Making the langa lord strong despite being too close to rahu and other planets.

You very luck that no planet is combust - when many planets are in same sign they can get too close to gether and loss there strenght - and if sun is in the same sign the chances of getting combust is also high - so in that sense u are lucky.

Sun in its own rashi and vagottama - though rahu and sun are close to gether i think u wont suffuer much harm from rahu. ( will like to now ur feed back)

Nandana