IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rajneesh27j

Webyogi Ji Your Sugested Remedy seems To be Not Workin

Rate this topic

:( :( Dear Webyogi Ji ,2 month Back U Sugested me a remedy for My Health ,i dont know wheather You Remember it or not ,My Problem was Chronic Constipation and Body Ache for last 10 years... For that u sugested me to feed black cow with roti channa khee and gur for 50 days ,i am doin it for last 60 days but its not working in nither of case ...Please sugest whats goin wrong ,i have not not misssed any single day to feed the cow.

rajneesh

27-01-1981

01:30 am

new delhi

:( :( Dear Webyogi Ji ,2 month Back U Sugested me a remedy for My Health ,i dont know wheather You Remember it or not ,My Problem was Chronic Constipation and Body Ache for last 10 years... For that u sugested me to feed black cow with roti channa khee and gur for 50 days ,i am doin it for last 60 days but its not working in nither of case ...Please sugest whats goin wrong ,i have not not misssed any single day to feed the cow.

rajneesh

27-01-1981

01:30 am

new delhi

Namaskar,

Could you please send me the link so that I can go through the details again. I might have suggested this for some other reason but still I would like to go through it. Sometimes gems or other remedies may seem not to work may be due to lots of our previous Karma and one has to try whatever possible. One of these days, I am planning to write about this that why remedies do not work.

-WebYogi-

Well i am unable to find the Link .

At the top of this page, you must see a Search tab with a dropdown arrow

click on this drop down and type rajneesh27j and hit Go.. You should be able to find all your posts.

|| Om Namo Laxminarayanay ||

Well i am unable to find the Link which is more then 2 month now ,,:( ,but u told me that due to shani and Jupiter ...i am facing this problem and for that u sugested me to feed Black Cow .

Namaskar,

The link might have helped a lot. First of all, I do not think I suggested for Chhana with roti for black cow to feed. it might have Black cow/Roti and Jaggary. Also, not every day, it must have been only Saturdays. I do not know the interactions of these variable factors. Any way, nothing goes waste but it has to be done and follow properly. Also, some times depending on our problems, some remedies may work and some may not. Fixing small hole is easy in the house and if we have big hole it takes more time. So also may be with our Karma, some may make a mild difference and some may a lot depending on how much is the balance in our life and for me I do not have any way for any one to know how much the person has in his Karma account stored. But we have to try to get better results and fix the holes.

You do have Sadi Sati of Sani and Sani is in 12th with Jupiter and Moon. Back pain is significated by Sani too (aspecting disease house). If you like to do, you may do to feed black cow a simple roti and Gud only on Saturdays (not any other day) for 7 weeks. Besides this, worship lord Vishnu (without flowers) may be helpful. Donate on Saturdays, clothes and shoes (not leather), umbrella, food (vegetarian) to needy people helps a lot to mild or overcome the effects of Saturn.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

ok webyogi i will start giving roti and gur to black cow ....does i need to offer ghee too ...?

Namaskar,

You may use very little ghee but not much with roti and some gud (jaggary). See if it works, again be aware as indicated before that some problems might come on the way so that you may not complete it. Also, let me mention again, only on Saturdays for 7 weeks. Let us see if it helps, at present I would like to avoid any gem to wear. If you have no cholesterol problem and you can use ghee and milk, then try this simple remeady that worked for many. In the night time before going to bed, take a glass of warm milk (hot is better so that you can drink comfortably) add two spoons of ghee (not vegetable or any other substitute, I mean pure), mix it and drink. Do it for a week and see if it helps in your constipation. You mentioned that the digestive problem is in stage three, what it means I do not know but triphala also worked for many and specially for chronic problems although one has to take for long time. Recent studies indicated that even in pancreatic cancer it is very helpful. It does not do any harm it is known as (TRIDOSH HAR means that it takes care of VAT, KAPH and PIT, all the three that causes all the diseases).

-WebYogi-

At the top of this page, you must see a Search tab with a dropdown arrow

click on this drop down and type rajneesh27j and hit Go.. You should be able to find all your posts.

|| Om Namo Laxminarayanay ||

Namaskar,

Thanks for the link.

-WebYogi-