IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
zealalways

webyogi Ji, your reply is deeply appreciated

Rate this topic

Respected Sir,

I have been following this forum for some days and i'm impressed with your replies. request you to take some time to reply my concerns. This is my 3rd request in this forum with no replies for previous posts. I hope u will give me a reply this time.

My details: 21-jul-1980,08:06 PM , kakinada India

hubby details: 30-nov-1975,11:56 AM, visakapatnam,india

married on feb 08 2006. baby boy on sep 22 2007.

Concerns:

1.From jan 2007 conflicts in marital life. i'm very upset with this. Till now they r the same except on and off sometimes. last 4-5 months is bad. when will i get some peace? I'm so scared about mars in 8th told by diff astrologers(consulted before marriage). Also sun with rahu. performed angaraka japa, visited vaitheeswaran koil. Pls throw light on my marital bliss longterm.

2.I worked from 2000 to 2006 as s/w prof. Will i have continuos income on my own? Any job chances in near future? I'm very career oriented but these days some kind of disinterest or unknown inability is persisting.

3.I wanted to perform some charity in my life costing few lakhs of rupees. When is the best period to perform that. Will i be able to do?

I'm wearing emerald from 1 week tell me if its good. but i prefer more remedies which are prayers/pooja i can perform. I req you to suggest few.

will await reply

Best Regards

Respected Sir,

I have been following this forum for some days and i'm impressed with your replies. request you to take some time to reply my concerns. This is my 3rd request in this forum with no replies for previous posts. I hope u will give me a reply this time.

My details: 21-jul-1980,08:06 PM , kakinada India

hubby details: 30-nov-1975,11:56 AM, visakapatnam,india

married on feb 08 2006. baby boy on sep 22 2007.

Concerns:

1.From jan 2007 conflicts in marital life. i'm very upset with this. Till now they r the same except on and off sometimes. last 4-5 months is bad. when will i get some peace? I'm so scared about mars in 8th told by diff astrologers(consulted before marriage). Also sun with rahu. performed angaraka japa, visited vaitheeswaran koil. Pls throw light on my marital bliss longterm.

2.I worked from 2000 to 2006 as s/w prof. Will i have continuos income on my own? Any job chances in near future? I'm very career oriented but these days some kind of disinterest or unknown inability is persisting.

3.I wanted to perform some charity in my life costing few lakhs of rupees. When is the best period to perform that. Will i be able to do?

I'm wearing emerald from 1 week tell me if its good. but i prefer more remedies which are prayers/pooja i can perform. I req you to suggest few.

will await reply

Best Regards

Namaskar,

I will get to you as soon as I work out answers to your questions.

-WebYogi-

Respected guruji,

Birth date - 19/20 September 1966

Time - 00:20 AM

Place - Ahmedabad (India)

My questions are -

(1) When will I get a good Job ? Opportunities come but last moment some problem.

(2) When will I have my own property ?

(3) I will be successful in job or business ? if business, which kind of business ?

(4) Canada is better for me or India to settle down ?

Please please reply.

Thank you

Umesh

Namaskar,

I will get to you as soon as I work out answers to your questions.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Ans to your concerns:

The match points are only 19 out of 36, also, husband is not manglik and thus this may be one of the reason for problems in martial life when dasa is not favorable. In your chart, having dasa of Saturn with subperiod of Mars till August 2009. Saturn is lord of lagna and 12<SUP> </SUP>th houses. Lagna is aspected by its own lord. The spouse lord is Sun and is in the house of diseases, enemies with Rahu adds more to the problems. Your problems might have started in Moon’s subperiod (Yr 2007) where Sun is with Rahu. Aspect of Saturn to Moon gives stressful life and requires lot of adjustments in your thinking and life style, also, try to understand other’s point of view and you will see the difference in life to feel peace and happiness.

It is good that you have done remedies but it depends on our Karma balance and some times it may not affect much but we have to keep tryingy. You may have to do for long time rather than only few times due to such positions of the planets.

s/w field may not be very beneficial for you, lot of efforts will be required regardless of dasa.

Jupier lord of finance and gains is aspecting own house of gains and thus good.

It is a good thought and keep it up but first we have to pay our dues from past also to get free will to achieve this goal. But, meanwhile, start donating even small items and that means a lot too to needy people.

In my humble opinion, you should not wear Emerald.

You may like to do the following:

• Worship lord Vishnu (without flowers).
  • Wear good quality of yellow topaz (not yellow sapphire as some may give you) in silver (not gold), square piece not round on Thursday with auspicious day for this.
  • Worship Hanuman Ji every day (some may say that women may not pray as literature but think that Hanuman Ji is above all this and the intention is important for him).

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Webyogi Ji,

Thank you so much for your time and kind reply. I have few clarifications though.

1. I'm really wondering how our horos were matched and asked to proceed from both sides with a manglik and non manglik status. My family was very particular about horo matching and i was told(even as a bride i involved bec i dint want to hurt another person with bad positions from my chart) that dosha got cancelled in my horo. we went with remedies just to be sure.

regd the remedies can you pls be more specific like should i perform the angaraka japa and visit shrines multiple times? i wanted to know what is that i should do multiple times? As you told problems started from jan 2007. Can you tell me when will they end..? or is it going to be the same bec of saturn aspect on moon?

i will anyway follow your advice regd my thinking. I wanted to send you a personal msg(i however dont have 30 posts yet). Can you send me a test Pm so that i can reply. If however this request is out of forum's decorum kindly ignore.

2. I have been trained in only s/w industry like my masters and my training courses are all related to s/w. I have no knowledge to go to any other industry. From your mail can i infer that finance domain is good for me ?

can i work in finance related areas in s/w? or can i go for management side in s/w industry like project management, budgeting etc..?

3. I remember in your prev posts you gave email id for gem stones. can you give me the same? till now i spent Rs 25K to 30k for gems. Before marriage i was asked to wear coral and yellow saphire. with in 1 week i lost the coral in sea. Then I also removed the saphire. recently to solve my problems i was suggested emerald as mercury is in trine. I confirmed with astrologer many times bec it was expensive. I went for gems bec i thot to do remedies in all possible ways like gems,prayers,donations(though it might be little selfish to expect something out of it) so i went for it. Anyways i will try topaz too to find if i get any relief.

will start all other remedies.

I know its a big mail. Could not really help.

Will expect your insight.

Best regards

Webyogi Ji,

Thank you so much for your time and kind reply. I have few clarifications though.

1. I'm really wondering how our horos were matched and asked to proceed from both sides with a manglik and non manglik status. My family was very particular about horo matching and i was told(even as a bride i involved bec i dint want to hurt another person with bad positions from my chart) that dosha got cancelled in my horo. we went with remedies just to be sure.

regd the remedies can you pls be more specific like should i perform the angaraka japa and visit shrines multiple times? i wanted to know what is that i should do multiple times? As you told problems started from jan 2007. Can you tell me when will they end..? or is it going to be the same bec of saturn aspect on moon?

i will anyway follow your advice regd my thinking. I wanted to send you a personal msg(i however dont have 30 posts yet). Can you send me a test Pm so that i can reply. If however this request is out of forum's decorum kindly ignore.

2. I have been trained in only s/w industry like my masters and my training courses are all related to s/w. I have no knowledge to go to any other industry. From your mail can i infer that finance domain is good for me ?

can i work in finance related areas in s/w? or can i go for management side in s/w industry like project management, budgeting etc..?

3. I remember in your prev posts you gave email id for gem stones. can you give me the same? till now i spent Rs 25K to 30k for gems. Before marriage i was asked to wear coral and yellow saphire. with in 1 week i lost the coral in sea. Then I also removed the saphire. recently to solve my problems i was suggested emerald as mercury is in trine. I confirmed with astrologer many times bec it was expensive. I went for gems bec i thot to do remedies in all possible ways like gems,prayers,donations(though it might be little selfish to expect something out of it) so i went for it. Anyways i will try topaz too to find if i get any relief.

will start all other remedies.

I know its a big mail. Could not really help.

Will expect your insight.

Best regards

Namaskar,

Ans are as follows:

I am not surprised as I have came across similar situations several times when charts were matched liked this and encountered similar problems like this.

Whatever I mentioned, I would like to do on daily basis. I am not talking about what you have already performed. Wait till Jupiter comes in Saturn, you might have little improvement not a lot but some. Overall aspect of Saturn on Moon in my opinion, causes stress irrespective of dasa and one has to adjust accordingly. It is simple to say but one has to try. Then period of budha comes and it is 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord also in addition to 5<SUP>th</SUP> lord in his own house (mixed results).

Yes, finance side is good but for management it is OK. Your Sun is weak for management although other factors are important like Jupiter that is good for you.

I will get you on this question shortly, you may remind me in case I miss sometimes due to time constrain. Meanwhile focus on your +ive energy and do the simple remedies as suggested.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Respected Webyogi ji and Zealalways,

I am sorry that I am interefering in your discussion and this is the worst manner which one can ever show. But I couldnot stop myself from asking a few questions. Please forgive me for my rudeness, Being a student of astrology I was not able to control my thirst. I will be highly thankful if you please answer my queries.

I want to ask that

As per wife's chart, can she be successful in Teaching line in Software? As her Mercury is aspecting 11th house and is lord of house of education?

Please forgive me if I hurt anyone.

Regards

Atul

hello zealalways

You are manglik and your husband is not.

Try these remedies.

1.Remarry your husband.

2.Wear a silver chain.

3.Take your meals in the kitchen

4.Give sweet bread/roti to dogs.

5. Always keep Gangajal in your house.

6. Wear a copper coin in your neck in white thread.

7. Serve cows

Hope it helps

Hello Zealalways,

Its better for you to do the remedial measures but also pursue your job in software teaching and be financially independant to face all the evens and odds of life.

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Thanks webyogi ji for your answers. will follow the remedies.

Atul Ji, You are welcome to use this thread for learning astrology if it can help in anyway to you.

Monica Ji,

Remarry husband means should i have to look for vedic muhurtha again? how should the ritual be done? procedure of garlands being exchanged in temple enough? I will follow others. Thank you.

Coolgimmy ji

i very much wanted to have my own income. Trying for job. I live in US and economic situation is making the job search worse. Will keep trying in the training area too.

Best regards

Respected webyogi Ji,

Please please help me in this issue. I'm very much worried about this.

I got some info about rajju porutham in net.

Some site says that we don't have rajju porutha dosham but some says we have rajju poruthan dosham.Please help me in sorting out this issue.

My details :

Star : Swathi

DOB: 31 March 1983,Thursday

Time of Birth :07:20:00 am , Standard time

Time Zone (Hrs.Mins): 05:30 East of Greenwich

Birth Rasi: Thulam | Lagna (Ascendant): Mesham

My groom's details :

Ardra Star Pada (Quarter): 2 or Thiruvathirai

DOB: 3 September 1980,Wednesday

Time of Birth :08:35:00 pm , Standard time

Time Zone (Hrs.Mins): 05:30 East of Greenwich

Birth Rasi: Mithuna| Lagna (Ascendant): Meena

According to this below details,our star falls under different rajju.

Pradhama Rajju- Thiruvadharai

Andima Rajju - Swathi

Pradhama Rajju - Ashvini, Thiruvadharai, Punarpusam, Uthiram, Hastham, Kettai, Moolam, Sadayam, Poorattadhi

Madyama Rajju - Barani, Mrigashirsam, Poosam, Pooram, Chithirai, Anusham, Pooradam, Avittam, Uthirattadhi

Andima Rajju -Rohini, Ayilyam, Magam, Swathi, vishakam, Uthiradam, Thiruvonam, Revathi.

But according to this details,we fall under the same kanda rajju...

Sirasu Rajju:

Mrigaseersham, Chithirai and Avittam

(These Nakshatras do not match with each other)

Kanda Rajju:

Rohini, Thiruvadirai, Hastham, Swathi, Thiruvonam and Sadayam

Udhara Rajju:

Krithigai, Punarpoosam, Uthiram, Visakam, Uthiradam and Poorattathi

Ooru Rajju:

Bharani, Poosam, Pooram, Anusham, Pooradam and Uthirattathi

Padha Rajju:

Aswini, Ayilyam, Maham, Kettai, Moolam and Revathi

Please help me in this , and provide some remedies to nullify this rajju dosha.

Thanks in advance ,

Madhu.

Webyogi Ji,

I wanted to remind you regd the email id for gemstones. Thank You.

Namaskar Zealalyays Ji;

Thanks for reminding me the contact information. Following is the E mail address (horoveda@gmail.com) where you may get personal attention and ask for your specifications about the gem that you are looking for.

-WebYogi-

Name:K Batra

DOB:19/03/1978

Time:13.22

Place :Delhi

Should I wear Yellow Saphire with Emerald.

Also can I wear Gomed.

Please sugeets

Namaskar,

Yellow sapphire is not my choice but rather yellow Topaz is good. You may in this case Emerald is good too. But why you would like to wear gomed? With yellow topaz it is not very effective.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions contact: horoveda@gmail.com