IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
maha_shakti

establishing contact with Siddhas

Rate this topic

Hi all,

Has anyone of you made contact with any siddhas. From what I know I am not very sure if there are Siddhas who have achieved the following.

1) Realized the true self i.e. realizing that they are one with the universe and no seperate from it.

2) Attained all 8 siddhis.

3) No attachment to anything material, complete renunciate.

It is said that in Kali yuga it is very difficult to find genuine Siddhas. If you know of someone or connect me to someone please do share information with me.

Thanks.

Regards.

Sadhak.

One with the universe?

The universe is a mass of material energy.

How can a spirit soul become one with the universe?

The soul is one with God, not one with the universe.

The greatest siddhas never use their siddhis as they are more concerned with serving Krishna.

Mystic powers (siddhis) are considered a stumbling block to God realization.

So, the pure devotees of Krishna never abuse these powers for material purposes.

Tell me, if there is a Siddha who has the qualities (achievements as you call it) why should he/she meet you? What can you or me or anyone contribute to what they have already got?

Yes. Rarely a Siddha gets a message to spread religious knowledge to the world. So he/she comes into the material world. But in these times it even that has almost ceased.

How do you recognize a Siddha? May be the person in your street corner whom everyone calls a mad beggar could be a Siddha.

And what are going to do if you find a Siddha?

He wouldnt want to meet me probably because he has all knowledge, I would want to meet him to gain knowledge. Siddhas has transcended you me and I. When he sees all his his own self why would he be relucatant to share knowledge.

A siddha can be recognized by his aura in my opinion. Must possess a powerful energy field around him and should radiate love and compassion without an iota of selfishness.

Objective of finding a Siddha is to understand the innermost secrets of creation and purpose of existance of one and all.

When everything is temporal there should be a reason for all this to exist. A reason for illusion or Maya should exist.

It is said that god participates in leela for a purpose which is why all concious all pervading conciousness gets reduced to a human by its own power.

Only someone who has realized the truth can talk about it. Siddhis may be impediments to spiritual growth. I dont think someone who has reached god conciousness without automatically acquiring siddhis. Siddhis would surely manifest if Kundalini rises. Siddhis need to be utilized or ignored. Having power and using it are different things. Nothing wrong in acquring it if it can be used in benifit of one and all.

I have met some Siddhas. At least that is what people called them later. Even if you know their language, they are not at all communicative. And then they talk in riddles. At least that what it looks to ordinary mortals.

To communicate with a person we should understand the subject. Talking to a Siddha (if at all you get to talk) is like a layman listening to a lecture on object oriented computer languages. It is tangent at infinity.

I had said earlier

How do you recognize a Siddha? May be the person in your street corner whom everyone calls a mad beggar could be a Siddha.

One of siddhas I saw was a Female beggar who used to walk around nude and slept with a pack of dogs. Everyone knew that she was some one. But no one dared to approach her. They used to stand at a distance and pray to her. Now they have constructed a temple for her.

Another one was a wandering monk who was seen around smoking a beedi. He used to sleep under the tree. Later on some people made him into a Swamiji and started a cult around him.

Are there any sane Siddhas around? Sanity and Siddhas do not go together. They are crazy in the view of the ordinary mortal.

Lot of talk about Siddhas. But no one knows how they became Siddhas.

Have you travelled to Haridwar in your search?

Hi all,

Has anyone of you made contact with any siddhas. From what I know I am not very sure if there are Siddhas who have achieved the following.

1) Realized the true self i.e. realizing that they are one with the universe and no seperate from it.

It is said that in Kali yuga it is very difficult to find genuine Siddhas. If you know of someone or connect me to someone please do share information with me.

Thanks.

Regards.

Sadhak.

The DAADAs of all the siddhas,the nine yogeshwaras,travel all over the universes...in vaikuntha,Shivaloka,Deviloka also.

Once,Videha Nimi,was performing a sacrifice.Note the title 'Videha'.He was also baap of siddhas.

He prostrated as soon as he saw them.He asked them for benefit of others,"What is the Supreme most auspicious and blissful goal of a jeeva."

Kavi,the first of the 9 yogeshvaras replied,"Oh...To gain Sri Hari Bhakti.Everything else is just TIME PASS."

The mahatmas NEVER guard their infinte treasure trove of BLISS like greedy men.They distribute it anywhere they come across a vessel.Prahlada Maharaja said to the Supreme Lord,"I will take all the sufferings of all the jeevatmas.You just deliver them to your blissful planets.I Just CANNOT see them suffering."

Sri Kripaluji Maharaja says that Mahatma and Bhagavan are the ONLY TWO personalities who THINK and WORK for OTHERS' happiness.They are the ONLY ONES who are selfless.

How ?

Becoz they have ANANDA.They don't need any happiness from anyone.They are Purna kaam Nishkaam,Amalatma.They have Krshnananda,Ramananda.EVERYONE ELSE works,strives ONLY for their OWN happiness.

Siddha is one who tirelessly guides the jeevatma towards Brahm,Sri Krsna.Everyone else just puts on a big show.Be it Visvamitra who CREATED a separate SVARGALOKA for a disciple JUST TO SHOW OFF HIS YOGIC POWERS.

But he was maya baddha.He tried to kill Vashishtha,a mahatma with a scythe in his hand.This is the condition of Vishvamitra,such a powerful mystic.I refuse to accept any such 'crazy' mystics as siddhas.

Besides,All these Mahatmas contain their happiness/Premananda/Krsnananda with Yogamaya.They don't make a show EVER,except in lila.

Vashishta,Vyasa,Shukadeva,The four kumaras,all these were extraordinary saints.They were also VERY merciful.

Thus a siddha is the one who has seen Sri Bhagavan.Such a person is free from Maya.Maya runs away from such a person.This person should know the real meaning of the vedas and exhibit the 8 sttvika bhavas as described in sastras.These sattvika Bhavas are manifested even in the Person of Sri Sadashiva.So forget these ordinary mystics who roam naked,but still have maya.I personally would go to a fully clothed Maharasika,who is constantly absorbed in remembering the face of Syama Shyam.Such a maharasika abandons mukti like a billionaire would abandon an old coin.

Kali_upasaka, I dont think genuine siddhas exist in cults. Cant we find sane ones?.

None of the Siddhas I have known or heard of belonged to any cult. They were not bothered about anyone. None of them cultivated any following.

Tell me how do individuals who have cut themselves off from humanity become cults?

Anyway it does not matter to me or the real Siddhas at all what you call them.

maha_shakti,

Your talk about 'sane' siddhas reminds me of a Sufi story. In an isolated village, one day the water was polluted by something which would make everyone made on ingestion. So in the beginning, people were able to avoid it. But since it was the only water available, one by one, people were unable to do anything but drink it. At first, the mad people were called mad by the ones who had not drunk the water. But as the number of people who drank the water went on increasing and became a majority, it was the remaining sane ones who began to be called mad.

So who is sane and who is mad ?

Have you read what our scriptures say about paramahamsas and their appearance ? It is also quoted in the "Gospel of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa" I will reproduce it if I am able to find it.

The question arises is who is sane and who is not. My children consider me crazy to be posting on the internet. In their view I should be going to the club, play tennis, have a couple of pegs, meet friends and chat. They point out the days long past when I was doing it.

There are many who would consider all of us nuts to be discussing Siddhas on the net.

So the question of sanity is relative.

Traditionally, madness and insanity is the behavior whereby a person flout societal norms and may become a danger to themselves and others. Greek tragedies and Shakespeare often refer to madness in this sense. Psychologically, it is a general, popular and legal term defining behavior influenced by mental instability. In modern usage, it is most commonly encountered as an informal, unscientific term, or in the narrow legal context of the 'insanity defense'. In the medical profession the term is now avoided in favor of more specific diagnoses of mental illness such as schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders. (from Wikipedia)

Sure.

Mahatma is the one who has attained paramatma.

Scriptures provde us with their symptoms.They manifest the asta sattvika bhavas and ecstatic behaviour.

Then there comes the point of Vedic knowledge.Veda Vyasa says that the guru should be shotriya brahm nishtam.

He should have the correct knowledge of SCRIPTUREs and have attained BHAKTI Mahadevi.

I can give my word that Sri Rambhadracharyaji,Sri Sriji Maharaja(the head of Nimbarka sampradaya) and Sri Kripaluji Maharaja are the perfect examples.They have full sastra knowledge and their teachings match the previous mahatmas' statements wihtout any loop.

This will obviously sound like I'm trying to sell it,but facts are facts.

The blissful ecstatic behaviour of Sri Kripaluji Maharaja,formerly known as Ram tripathi or simply paramhamsaji is widely known to those elderly people who have witnessed him roam the forests of Mangarh and Vrindavana.

Such external ecstatic manifestations are extremely rare.

There is one statement of his that makes me throw all my faith in the bhagavta dharma.

"Koi Jnyaani agar kahe ki woh Sri Krsna Kripa bina moksha paa sakta hai,toh usko mere paas bhej dena.Main uska ilaaj karunga."

"If any jnyaani says that he can overcome maya without the mercy of Sri Krsna,send him to me.I shall cure him."

The ability to reconcile the six darshana sastras,the upanishads,the vedas even the 4 philosophies of the jagadgurus and to assert the Supreme truth as Sri Krsna is certainly divine and unbeatable.I bow down to such a personality.

Jaya jaya.

There is simple definition of siddhas.

Siddha is who has overcome maya.

Everyone else is just a fake.

A claim of being a siddha should be backed by Sri Krsna bhakti.

Datta sampradaya has so many siddhas,who were desiring after brahm jnyaan.Each and every one of them had obtained the mercy of Dattatraya(Sri Visnu).

There is absolutely no other way.Even to attain the Niraakar Brahm.Sri Krsna Mercy is NECESSARY.

So first examine the said siddha against this background.If it doesn't match,you are being taken for a ride on the basis of some third class yogic powers which appear 'divine' and 'godly'.

Visvamitra was very JEALOUS of Vashistha..VAshistha was always MORE popular.Vashistha always brushed aside Visvamitra's offenses.

Visvamitra would always initiate fights with Vashistha.But Vashishtha was empowered with the Lord's personal energy.Visvamitra had some yogic powers.

Visvamitra sent one person in space,to fulfill his wish of going to heaven.Vashishta refused this.He said that it was against the laws that the Lord had made for the universe to function.Vashishta immediately made the flight come to a stop and he was left suspended in space.Visvamitra created an entire heavenly planet for him in space.

Vashishta was the one who forgave visvamitra for wanting to kill him.What's more,he said,"Go become a brahm rishi."

In the same life,visvamitra became a brahmana due to his blessing.This is the only example.Such is a bhakta.

maha_shakti, I have personally met Sri Mata Amritanandamayi and I can ascertain to you that she is a genuine siddha with all attainments. Everyone does not know this however; many people think that she is just a simple woman with a kind heart. Many of the people who she has revealed herself to have a more complete picture. Go to get her darshan if you can. Her devotees have convinced her to visit them in different cities around the world and so she will eventually be coming to a city that may be convenient for you:

Home Page

www.amritapuri.org

Yatra

www.amritapuri.org/yatra

Hi all,

Thanks.

Regards.

Sadhak.

YES THERE IS A LIVING SIDDHA/OR EMPOWERED BY SIDDHAS.

HE IS A VERY GREAT SOUL.he GIVES YOU SANJIVINI AND SHAMBOVI SHAKTI.HE MAKES AND GETS PEOPLE TO CONTACT WITH SIDDHAS.

THOUGH NOT BEEN TO HIM.

HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT.

Living Sidhar for this millenium is living at Malaysia!!

His Divine Grace is empowering normal people with pranic energy or prana shakthi also referred as Kundalini awakening.

I am HIS disciples and doing mediatation for years has seen miracles in life.

If anyone would like to more...let me know I shall show the path to my Sathguru.

Living Sidhar for this millenium is living at Malaysia!!

His Divine Grace is empowering normal people with pranic energy or prana shakthi also referred as Kundalini awakening.

I am HIS disciples and doing mediatation for years has seen miracles in life.

If anyone would like to more...let me know I shall show the path to my Sathguru.

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. Narayanan living in Dubai.

I am interested in meeting this living siddha. I would appreciate if you cud sent me the contact details of both you and the siddha purush.

Thanking you in advance,

Dr. narayanan,

narayani@eim.ae

Siddhas are technically those who possess supernatural powers . Siddhi means accomplishment , but in this contest it does not mean any accomplishment - like accomplishment in acting or horse riding - no that kind of siddhis is not what the seeker of siddhas meant . The seeker wants to contact people with supernatural accomplishments.

There are many siddhis. Apartfrom Eight great siddhis( like becoming very small and invisible-anima , expanding as big as the universe, -Mahima, Becoming as light as feather, becoming as heavy as earth etc.,) there there many other like healing all disease by touch or look, Knowing anything in the world, Becoming Immortal and so on. there are many many, but all of them have to be Supernatural powers . A siddha worthy of that name must posses that kind of powers. And the question is : Does any one made contact with that kind of people?

Obviously mad people are out by this definition. Many have a notion that Siddhas act like , and live like mad. It is just a ignorant view. Truth is far from that. Siddhas do not act like or live like mad . They act like and live like magicians. Even they dont perform miracle they are capable of performing miracles and does not appear like mad at all. They don't need to beg nor they need to depend on anyone for their personal care and survival. They are masters of their lives. Many mad ones believed to be siddhas by other people are not siddhas by this criterion but actually mad and cannot survive without others help.

So leave them aside.

There are very good ethical,spiritual and religious souls in the world , some times considered to be siddhas. They are not siddhas either and they don't possess any supernatural powers. So leave them too.

Are there any siddhas in the sense of people with supernatural powers ? Have anybody met them? That is the question -I suppose. Unless some one gives answer keeping this in mind, the questioner will not be benifited -I guess.

Magic Flute