IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amit_m

5th Times Miscarriage of Wife .My Life is totally Useless

Rate this topic

hello to all members of this forum ,i am one of the most unlucky person when it comes to have baby of my own .,For last 12 years me and my wife dont have an baby ,there are 5 Miscarriage to my wife and all of them were very painfull , all in my frds relatives are very happy to see my this situation ,i have not left any temple from south to north to have own baby ,but whenever i my wife concevie ,miscarrige happen after 5 to 6 month..i dicussced wirth so many pandits astrologers but none of them have sugested me remedy which can really work .....i am totally helpless now finnaly me and my wife is thinkin of either sucide or to leave india so that we can live alone..

If any of you can help then i swear i will never forget that person ...i am giving my birth details..

amit

11-Sep-72

05:05 AM

Sonepat,Haryana

hello to all members of this forum ,i am one of the most unlucky person when it comes to have baby of my own .,For last 12 years me and my wife dont have an baby ,there are 5 Miscarriage to my wife and all of them were very painfull , all in my frds relatives are very happy to see my this situation ,i have not left any temple from south to north to have own baby ,but whenever i my wife concevie ,miscarrige happen after 5 to 6 month..i dicussced wirth so many pandits astrologers but none of them have sugested me remedy which can really work .....i am totally helpless now finnaly me and my wife is thinkin of either sucide or to leave india so that we can live alone..

If any of you can help then i swear i will never forget that person ...i am giving my birth details..

amit

11-Sep-72

05:05 AM

Sonepat,Haryana

Dear friend,

In your chart, Jupiter is lord of offspring's house and ia benefic, although it is weak in shadbala. And also there is not very bad aspects on the house/lord.

Currently your Saturn mahadasha is running which is causing disturbance in mind. It started in end of january.

In short there are not much inflictions in your chart regarding offsprings.

Please give your wife's birth details and the date and time of your marriage. With more information respected gurus will be able to help you better.

I suggest you donate yellow things (chane ki dal, besan ke laddu etc) on thursdays till then and practice meditation to calm your mind

Flow positive energy within you and ward off negative energy, this will help you stabilise your mind.

Also regarding not getting support from friends and near-dear ones is due to mars being combusted by Sun in lagna, so you are less supposed to get support from there although you will be supported by in-laws better

Please send your wife's birth details and marriage details

I request respected Astrologers in this forum to rectify my mistakes,

Regards

Amateur

Dear sir

i have read about your wife 's miscarriage ....i would suggest you try homeopathy ..we have some very good medicines for preventing miscarriage if taken thruout the full term ...find out if their is a good homepathic doc near your place and consult him ...i am sure it would benefit you ....

thankx

Dr.L.Kumar

BHMS,DIHOM(London)

Hello Amit,

It would be better if u send your wife's chart as well. But your chart also has some flaws when it comes to Jupiter. Jupiter is the lord of 5th in rashi chart and chara putrakaraka as well. It cojoins Rahu which is in debiliation sign in rashi, but in D-7 chart the Jupiter itself is debiliated. Its better to strengthen jupiter and one of the best way is to get up between morning 4.PM to 6.00pm and recite the mantra related to jupiter 108times on daily basis. Rest on thursday worship Lord Shiva with milk and 5roses. Offer jaggery and chanadal.

Regards.

Coolgimmy