3house=sun(5)

4=mercury+saturn(6)

5=jupitor+mars+moon(7)

6=8

7=ketu(9)

8=10

9=11

10=12

I am having jupitor mahadasha(venus anterdasha)

I am not getting why i am not getting any job till now.

i have no mental silence.

can u tell me something why is this going on.

job,money,wife,mother,father

Hi Mahesh,

I am a learner and would try to answer within the realms of my knowledge and experience.

I don't know why you are thinking that saturn is the culprit. Infact it is making a highly auspicious rajayoga with the exalted lagna and 4th house lord, mercury.

I feel it may be Mars creating the trouble as it is the inauspicious lord of 6th and 11th house. PLease read Hanuman Chalisa/Sunder kaand. Donate red colured food/clothes.

You can strengthen Jupiter by putting kesar tilak on thursdays, read vishnu sahsranama.

In your dashamsha, the 10th lord is debilitated in 12th house of loss with 12th house lord sitting in 10th. Here too Mars is aspecting Sun from 6th house. It may be good if you can pray lord Surya on morning after bath. Read Aditya Hridayam if possible.

Rest, never give up, keep trying. You've never tried enough until you succeed...

I hope the learned members here will correct me wherever necessary.

Best and regards

Respected mylilangel ji,

I want to ask that in this chart, Jupiter is a functional malefic. Should we try to strengthen it? When suggesting remedies we try to strengthen benefics and suppress malefic usually, what are the exceptions? Is this case also an exception.

I am a learner and asking for my own curiosity. I hope you will spare few minutes to quench my thirst

Regards

Atul

Dear Atul,

Thanks for all the respect("respectedji"). I am just a learner like yourself.

The way I look at jupiter here is that it gets Kendradhipati Dosha by being the lord of 2 kendras. Now according to my knowledge, such dosha gets cancelled when the planet is placed in trikona. Then for career related problems, my logic goes as strengthening the lord of the house of career(10H), Jupiter. The same logic would go for its lordship for house of marriage(7H). But I do realize that some astrologers don't think likewise.

In any case, reading Vishnu Sahsranama may not have any ill effects. and should help. Though the native may be adviced not to do kesar tilak in the light of this confusion:confused:

Please tell if you think other wise. Also, I wish the learned members here can take out some time to guide both of us:)

best and regards

Hello mylilangel,

You needn't thank me for any thing, you are my senior and it is my duty to respect you :)

I got you and I am higly thankful for clearing up my doubt. I was searching for this question since long. A similar combination exists im my own horoscope too :D

But there jupiter is not in a trine, so I think the dosha doesn't get cancelled. But my astrologer has told me remedies (like chanting guru mantra, donation of yellow things on thursday, wearing yellow sapphire etc). So I am confused with my chart also. As in my chart the dosha doesn't get cancelled. Then should I strengthen up my jupiter?

Regards

Atul

Dear Atul,

It's very kind of you to take it as your duty to respect me :) .

In kendradhipati dosha, one point of view is that the ownership of the 7th (maraka) house makes the planet inauspicious/malefic. But I believe (and I can be 100% wrong here) that this dosha makes the planet weak and not inauspicious as it still has the ownership of 2 very important houses for the native(unlike other malefics owning the dusthana). Prayers are always the best form of remedy where we can ask for forgiveness from our malefic planets and kindness from the benefics.

But since both of us are only learners, I really wish the esteemed members here will guide us better.

best and regards

I have some confusion.

in 1999 jupitor mahadasha started.

the starting period was very-very good for me.

i got what i thought.

10th class 78%(1999),11 class 75%(2000),12 class 75% in science(2001) maths.

this was in anter dasha of jupitor in mahadasha of jupitor.

i left home for Pre enginrreing test in 2001 mid.

form 2001-2003 this was very bad time form me.

the period was un bearable for me.(anterdasha of saturn)

i joined engineering college in 2002.

2003-2006 this was very bad time for me(anterdasha of mercury).

my mother health was very bad.(saturn is in mother house)

i complete my engineering (very difficult)in 2006.

i have to struggle for 1.5 years for a job.

i joined coaching class and get a job in 2008 April.

again I lost my job in jan 2009.

i am now searching job now.

some astrologer told that due to saturn u r suffering.

they told again u will get job in april 2009.

please clarify this..........

I have some confusion.

in 1999 jupitor mahadasha started.

the starting period was very-very good for me.

i got what i thought.

10th class 78%(1999),11 class 75%(2000),12 class 75% in science(2001) maths.

this was in anter dasha of jupitor in mahadasha of jupitor.

i left home for Pre enginrreing test in 2001 mid.

form 2001-2003 this was very bad time form me.

the period was un bearable for me.(anterdasha of saturn)

i joined engineering college in 2002.

2003-2006 this was very bad time for me(anterdasha of mercury).

my mother health was very bad.(saturn is in mother house)

i complete my engineering (very difficult)in 2006.

i have to struggle for 1.5 years for a job.

i joined coaching class and get a job in 2008 April.

again I lost my job in jan 2009.

i am now searching job now.

some astrologer told that due to saturn u r suffering.

they told again u will get job in april 2009.

please clarify this..........

First of all, VERY IMPORTANT THING I MUST SAY, I want to tell you that there are three reasons for the fruits you are getting,

1)your past life karmas (which is reflected in your horoscope)

2) your present life karmas (which deeds you do in this life, like your hardwork, your devotion etc)

3) karmas/bhagya of close relatives (Parents, siblings, enemies etc)

all these three factors always affect your life. So you can not explain every bit of your life on based of your horoscope alone.

Although I can explain all these events on your horoscope, BUT YOUR PRESENT KARMA DO PLAY A ROLE, definitely.

Jupiter may be functional malefic but it is auspiciously placed in your horoscope, so it may have some malefic properties, but as per placement it also must give you some benefic result also

Similarly, Although Saturn is functional benefic, but it is also placed badly in your horoscope (lord of house 8) so even being functional benefic it is also supposed to give some negative results.

Regrding your marks in 10th - You Jupiter mahadasha started in april 1999 and you must have given the exams in march (although you got the result later) when your Rahu mahadasha was on

Regarding your performance in 12th, march- april, even then your pratyantar dasha of rahu was on which is exalted

Regarding your preentrance time and time of giving entrance exams, That time is stressful for every student (I can understand as I also had passed through this stage, I am a doctor and I passed PMET) as this time determines your future.

in 2003 and 2006, your mercury sub dasha was on and as mercury is also lord of house 12, so it is also supposed to exert some negative effects also it is somewhat malefic in your chart and mercury is lord of your mother's house and also in your mother's house that too exalted,

Regarding your problems in profession,

your lord of house 10, (profession), lord of house 2 (wealth and prosperity) are sitting along with Mars (lord of house 6), both jupiter and mars are functional malefics in your chart. which are supposed to cause hinderance in your profession. Whenever any of them will come in dasha will cause problem in your profession and unstability in your mind (Moon being the significator of mind)

Also now a days time is tough for every one to get a new job whoever it is.

again very important thing, I want to remind you all three factor we discussed above which influence our lives. Astrology must be used as a guide and not as a map to decide which way to go. We usually overexpect from astrology, which I think is wrong

Sorry If I sound rude,

Regards

Atul

Respected Guruji,

I am Umesh. Birth dat 19/20-09-1966, birth time 00:20AM

Birth place - ahmedabad.

Please help me I am not getting any stable job since two years. I have lot of unexpected expenses and no income. Relationship with family members are spoiled and no more property too. Please help me, what's going on with me.

Thanks,

Umesh

Respected Guruji,

I am Umesh. Birth dat 19/20-09-1966, birth time 00:20AM

Birth place - ahmedabad.

Please help me I am not getting any stable job since two years. I have lot of unexpected expenses and no income. Relationship with family members are spoiled and no more property too. Please help me, what's going on with me.

Thanks,

Umesh

No doubt there is problem in your chart regarding your profession and your income. And also problem in your married life is expected. And No support from sibling can be expected. Although your mother helped you a lot but not the same with your father. (Please tell me if i am wrong)

You are Manglik as Mars is in 2nd house (But it get cancelled, at least I think so, as it is with jupiter). But it is the lord of 6 house. SO if ur and ur wife's horoscpes are not matched properly then also it is supposed to give problem.

Your's is a complicated chart and I am not able to certain to suggest you remedies as I am not so experienced.

I hope Respected Webyogi ji and Deepaji and pabloji and other senior astrologers will surely be able to help you. So I suggest that you start new thred in this forum regargin your problem. You will surely get help from them.

I request opinion of experienced astrologers so that they can help you. I suggest that you give your wife's detail so that We can reach the conclusion better.

Sorry for mistakes

Regards

Amateur

No doubt there is problem in your chart regarding your profession and your income. And also problem in your married life is expected. And No support from sibling can be expected. Although your mother helped you a lot but not the same with your father. (Please tell me if i am wrong)

You are Manglik as Mars is in 2nd house (But it get cancelled, at least I think so, as it is with jupiter). But it is the lord of 6 house. SO if ur and ur wife's horoscpes are not matched properly then also it is supposed to give problem.

Your's is a complicated chart and I am not able to certain to suggest you remedies as I am not so experienced.

I hope Respected Webyogi ji and Deepaji and pabloji and other senior astrologers will surely be able to help you. So I suggest that you start new thred in this forum regargin your problem. You will surely get help from them.

I request opinion of experienced astrologers so that they can help you. I suggest that you give your wife's detail so that We can reach the conclusion better.

Sorry for mistakes

Regards

Amateur

My questions are -

(1) When will I get a good job ?

(2) will I successful in Job or Business ?

(3) Can I stay in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Canada</st1:country-region></st1:place> or Inida

Hi

Please tell me about my marrige life?astrologer told me for two marrige(confusion).

what is effect on sun in my life?

when I will be stable in business/job?

what effect of Kendradhipati Dosha of jupitor and solution?

Mars is the inauspicious lord of 6th and 11th house .what will be happen?

What effect of good thing and bad thing of saturn?

What I will get from highly auspious rajyoga saturn making with lord of lagna and fourth house(Mercury)?

Hi

Please tell me about my marrige life?astrologer told me for two marrige(confusion).

what is effect on sun in my life?

when I will be stable in business/job?

what effect of Kendradhipati Dosha of jupitor and solution?

Mars is the inauspicious lord of 6th and 11th house .what will be happen?

What effect of good thing and bad thing of saturn?

What I will get from highly auspious rajyoga saturn making with lord of lagna and fourth house(Mercury)?