IndiaDivine.org
tanveer

Need help related to White Sapphire Effects

Rate this topic

Hi,

One of an astrologer told me that i should wear white sapphire which will give me effects for jupiter and venus, i went to him for consulatation related to my onsite prospect and firstly he suggested me to wear..yellow sapphire and after that he said.. diamond too is very important so i can go for white sapphire for this... but while searching on net.. i found that.. white sapphire is substitute for diamong.. i got confused...

Request all guruji's to put some light on this.

Name - Tanveer

Date of birth - 27/02/1980

Time - 05:55 AM

Place - Murtijapur (Akola is near) Maharashtra, India

waiting for your replies.

Thanks a lot

Tanveer

Hi,

One of an astrologer told me that i should wear white sapphire which will give me effects for jupiter and venus, i went to him for consulatation related to my onsite prospect and firstly he suggested me to wear..yellow sapphire and after that he said.. diamond too is very important so i can go for white sapphire for this... but while searching on net.. i found that.. white sapphire is substitute for diamong.. i got confused...

Request all guruji's to put some light on this.

Name - Tanveer

Date of birth - 27/02/1980

Time - 05:55 AM

Place - Murtijapur (Akola is near) Maharashtra, India

waiting for your replies.

Thanks a lot

Tanveer

White Sapphire is for Venus. Yellow Sapphire is for Jupiter. One stone cannot be for both.

In your chart Venus is the auspicious yoga-karaka. But it is already exalted at its maximum degree. Maybe the astrologer meant it could strenghten Jupiter because Jupiter is the lord of Venus (Pisces). That's sometimes true.

But most important is to strengthen Jupiter with chanting and Service to Guru or spiritual teachers. I wouldn't wear Yellow Sapphire.

- Pablo

Thankyou Pablo sir for your prompt reply, but i was not able to figure out the answer, let me ask this way sir, should i wear yellow sapphire or diamond.

Waiting for your reply....

Thanks a lot.

Tanveer

Can you please tell me the correct gemstone I should use for getting good results .Each astrologer is suggesting different stone for me please help.

Date of Birth :17th Nov 1970

Time of Birth :12:15pm

Place of Birth :Bangalore

Please help me

Regards

Seema

Guest Snjay Bhargav

Dear,

After Readding your horoscopes i came to know that you dot's requires requires to weare Venous strong  becaulse Venus is youg karka in your horosccopes also Exalted and another hand  Jupiter in not in good positon it in your barth chart so Jupiter stone is god for you but you can not wear Jupiter Stone because Jupter is the lord of 3 and 12 house (for example if a person suffering form suger the a doctor will not recmend the glugos for him while it's is important for him)  so to balance Jupete wekness you can give Aditional  power to  Venus to weare white sapphire while this not recomandation. Anoter benefit of Wite Saoohire is imported for you because in Navmas Kundali Your Venus is combust and place in 6th house so i will recomended to White sapphire (Based your navmas kundai) the astrolger that you suggest white shappri is ture because He analysed both Chart then recomend you white sapphire.

Best of Luck

Astrologer Sanjay Bhargav