IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ANNIE786

Please advice.. in dire need

Rate this topic

Respected Astrologers,

I really appreciate the efforts of all learned astrologers on this forum to solve the problems and queries of people in need.

Some time back I sought an advice and was thoughtfullly provided for.

Sorry to bother once again you with my query as I am fully aware of the precious time and energy it takes to provide an advice. But I am really in need of help.

My birth details are as follows.

DOB: 01/06/1982

TOB & POB: 11.20 pm (Bhilai, Chattisgarh)

I did MBA (Finance) after graduating in Commerce in 2006. I have been working since then and resigned from job in Mar 2008. I got married in April 2008 and came to UK..

I havent been able to get a job in UK since then. We have a baby due on 16th Mar 2009.

My husband who is a Scientist in Astrophysics has got an offer in Bhopal. He is seriously considering this option as we want to settle in India in Future and moreover this would be a govt job as opposed t o the contract job he has here.

My query is will I be able to get a job in Bhopal and how would be our financial situation. I am really concerned about our future. Does advanced studies will help me and will I be able to clear them.

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anu