IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sar

State of Hinduism in Kaeli Yuga

Rate this topic

All Hindus must follow the path of Dharma in Kaeli Yuga. Adharmic acts should not be tolerated at any cost. Many threads are raised regarding this issue, but i want to do my part.

Da Vinci code by Dan Brown is perfectly legal in the United States. Why the movie was banned in Hindustaanam? Because Hindus should not be aware of what is happening in the west? Hindus should not have general knowledge?

While Jodha Akbar is perfectly legal in India sweeping awards.

One of the reasons for the above causes is, Hindus are involved in civil wars among themselves regarding caste problems and Shaivites and Vaishnavites are involving in arguments leading to total destruction of Hinduism.

Dear Hindus, please stop the arguments on civil issues. Rather please follow the path of dharma. There are a lot we can learn from the Brahmins. There is a lot we can learn from Sanskrit and Astrology and how to pray and worship our Gods and Godesses, how to live a peaceful life. We can follow vegeterianism, after all it is a healthy way of life. A person however strong he is, today a bullet to the head will end his life in an instant. Every one of us Hindus can learn Brahminism and get attached to our Gods.

Stop having fears. Hindustaanam cannot be destroyed by any force.

But we must be prepared for any sort of invasion or attacks which can only be possible if we are united. If we are involved in civil issues, it is easier for other sources to infiltrate us and divert us. This infiltration and diversion can come in any form, it need not be human. After all throughout the yugas our Gods and Godesses are protecting us from evil entities. A person who does not beleive in the existence of evil should not beleive in the existence of God. Throughout vedas and puranas we can learn the influence of evil, in Ramayana, Mahabharatha, everything. Every epic describes involvement of Gods and Godesses in battling evil to save humanity. So please be united, follow the path of dharma, learn the ways of Sanathana Dharma, be attached to our Gods and Godesses, they are the only ones who can take care of our souls and help us defend Humanity.

Hindustan is derived from the Persian word Hindu, which is itself is derived from Sindhu, Sanskrit for the Indus River <sup id="cite_ref-1" class="reference">[2]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-Hindu_2-0" class="reference">[3]</sup>. This together with a popular suffix -ostān, which is also derived from Persian (ostan), meaning land<sup id="cite_ref-3" class="reference">[4]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">[5]</sup> gave birth to the word 'Hindustan', which was rendered as Hindusthan <sup id="cite_ref-brit_5-0" class="reference">[6]</sup>. Literally, the word means land of the Hindus.

From Wikipedia.

Sar,

I agree... Sadly in todays world it is easier to get company if you are a drunkard than if you need satsang.

However Hindus do not believe in EVIL. We only believe in Adharma or Avidya. Adharma and Avidya both exist with the will of the Divine and are not separate from Him/Her. There is no irredemable, polar bad guy or bad gal here. All are creations of the one Divine.

EVIL as it is, is a Judaic concept also shared with Zoroastrianism. Hinduism does not have a similar concept.

Upanishads and the epics which have shaped the ethos on which this nation is evolved. For those who think that the word "Hindu" is religious and is of a recent origin, let me quote from Agama Purana: Himaalayam samaarabhya / Yaavad Indu/sarovaram / Tham deva nirmitham desom / Hindustaanam prajakshatheth.

It means, "This God's own land which extends from Himalaya to Indu sea is called Hindustaanam."

http://hinduwisdom.info/articles_hinduism/255.htm

However Hindus do not believe in EVIL. We only believe in Adharma or Avidya. Adharma and Avidya both exist with the will of the Divine and are not separate from Him/Her. There is no irredemable, polar bad guy or bad gal here. All are creations of the one Divine.

I was referring to the epics and the puranas. For humans it is dharma and adharma. Whenever humans are not able to counter the adharma of Ravana, Naragasura, etc, they called Lord Vishnu to end their atrocities. Lord Vishnu, the divine being incarnated on Earth to end their atrocities. By doing so he is agreeing to take the hardships of life as a human being on Earth. In Rama avatar, he underwent so many difficulties being born as a Human. Being born as a human is a very difficult task.

I was just wondering, if Lord Vishnu does take birth on Kaeli Yuga, how many hardships he has to undergo? He will not be respected by people, and face so many insults, and many more hardships of Kaeli Yuga.

So as far as we, as Humans must abide by the path of dharma.

Sar,

I agree with you on the latest post- but the name Hindustan is of foreign origin. The land was called Bharatavarsha. For example, when you do a Puja, the traditional samkalpa is " Jambudvipe(sub-continent), Bharatavarshe( country), so and so pradeshe, so and so nagare, etc.

It is possible that the purana that you quoted itself is of recent origin. Normally purana and Agama are themselves different kind of texts.. Our disagreement is minor- so if you could tell me where I can find this Purana( other than this newspaper reference) - I could look it up as well.

It is possible that the purana that you quoted itself is of recent origin. Normally purana and Agama are themselves different kind of texts.. Our disagreement is minor

This is exactly what i meant in the original post.

Dear Hindus, these are our weaknesses.

Disagreements in every small issues. However, whichever origin it may be, the word "Hindustaanam" or "Hindustan" is obviously meaning "LAND OF HINDUS". We are Hindus. May be Christians and Muslims do not like our land being called "Hindustaanam". I do not understand why a Hindu feels it hard to call his land Hindustaanam? Leave alone whichever origin (purana or agama) it may be. I mean this is natural hostility and leads to more more arguments, while other sources take advantage of it. Or may be the source starting this argument itself is a NON HINDU. Or may be a Hindu inclined towards Islam or Crhristianity, who wants to slowly deteriorate Hinduism. Perfect example of this is here, just like in this thread:

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/hinduism/26189-saivism-oldest-hindu-denomination.html

Some treacherous swine started this thread and we Hindus started arguing about it, others watch it happen. The person who started it may be a Christian or a Muslim. Even if someone's username is of Hindu and his avatar is of Hindu, only by his behaviour we can say whether or not he is a Hindu.

WE ARE HINDUS. We can call our land Hindustan, Hindustaanam, India, Bharat, anyway we feel like. Like the British call their land Britain, United Kingdom, England etc. Are there not minorities in UK?

Also Good and Evil, Dharma and Adharma, are all analogous, as long as we all abide by Sanathana Dharma. Disagreements within Hindus should be eliminated. This is the first step towards unity.

The very first reply to a post about Hindu unity is a disagreement. Followed by other disagreements.

However i do beleive there are people who understand me, and may not post a reply. I want this sense of unity among Hindus.

Even in a forum of Hindus, India cannot be called Hindustaanam?

This is why Da Vinci Code is banned and Jodha Akbar sweeps awards in a country like this.

What has Da Vinci Code to do with what is going on in the west? sorry im from but the west but do not know? and what is the reason it is illegal in India? (im not going to argue again :) but just curious)

Monday, February 25, 2008

Boycott Jodhaa Akbar Movie.

Namaskar

This is an awareness drive to awake people to boycott movie 'Jodhaa Akbar'.

The movie Jodhaa Akbar is a vile, vicious, and covert attempt by a mischievous producer/director from Bollywood (Mumbai) to make quick bucks by denigrating and vilifying the Hindu (Rajput) people. Sonia's (Antonia Maino) Congress government promptly banned 'Da Vinci Code' movie after Christians' protest, but this Secular (?) government is so insensitive about Hindus protest about 'Jodhaa-Akbar' !

http://northamericanhindus.blogspot.com/2008/02/boycott-jodhaa-akbar-movie.html

Soma Juice,

You are not welcome here if you want to create diversions.

If you are from the west and if you are a Christian, you beleive in Christian faith, you better not post here. You have a lot of Christian forums with Christian faiths out there to discuss, troll, quench your curiosity on Da Vinci Code and what went on in the west or whatever. There you will very well get the answers you expect. :)

Dont troll in a Hindu forum and try to create diversion.

You may not have self respect, if you do, dont troll again, dont post again. Dont expect Hindus to behave the same way you do.

Sar,

We have a long tradition of calling India Bharatvarsha. So why would I go and call it Hindustan because some Arabs did it later( may be a 1000 years ago from today, but still later). So Deutschland is called Germany by English speakers, Allemagne by the French- does it mean Germans also call it by any of these names ?

That said, I agree with your general premise. I have little time or regard for those who argue about whether Hari, Shiva or Shakti is higher. The time they spend in such arguments OR studying for such arguments, they could better spend in japa/dhyana.

We have a long tradition of calling India Bharatvarsha. So why would I go and call it Hindustan because some Arabs did it later( may be a 1000 years ago from today, but still later). So Deutschland is called Germany by English speakers, Allemagne by the French- does it mean Germans also call it by any of these names ?

Ok in your opinion you need not do it.

Lets end it there.

Dear Hindus,

What i notice in this forum, so as well as other Hindu forums, there are imposters(a person who practices deception under an assumed character, identity, or name)in disguise within ourselves. I dont think a Hindu will be an imposter in a Christian forum or a Muslim forum. With that said we know it ourselves Hinduism is the GREATEST ETERNAL RELIGION in the whole world for all times.

The first thing you must do is be aware of yourself, and our Sanathana Dharma. What these imposters do, they "act" to be Hindus, try to create controversies within Hindus, with that done slowly they thrust their faiths upon us. For example, by creating controversies between Shiva and Vishnu, they thrust their "One God" concept upon us, later brainwash it with their own God.

May be these imposters already know each other and are doing a planned operation. So always be vigilant and watch out for any abnormal posts and analyse that poster's intensions. This can be done because those trying to act as imposters, if we are not aware of it, they only consider us as fools.

Soma Juice,

If you are from the west and if you are a Christian, you beleive in Christian faith, you better not post here. You have a lot of Christian forums with Christian faiths out there to discuss, troll, quench your curiosity on Da Vinci Code and what went on in the west or whatever. There you will very well get the answers you expect. :)

You may not have self respect, if you do, dont troll again, dont post again. Dont expect Hindus to behave the same way you do.

you just get better and better haha :smash::crying2:

Worthless swines want to disrupt a Hindu forum.

Not only forums, these sorts of people are among us in Hindustaanam.

Hindus today cannot even freely talk about their beleifs and faiths. The voices of Hindus are not even considered by the Government. If the Government is not secular enough, then scandals start occuring in the country.

Even though we got independence, we are not free from imposters. Virtually these imposters are controlling us. In a forum, if a Hindu posts his views, he may be suppressed in the name of secularism. If not then criticism. If he cannot be suppressed, then he will be trolled with worthless posts, then at last he realises, this is the state of Hinduism, no one can do anything about it.

However i know Hindu Gods are REAL, i know it from my own personal experience, from all i have been through. The more some force is trying to make me give up Hinduism, the more i get attached to it, realising the greatness of it.

Kanda Shasti Kavasam is sung in praise of Lord Muruga. A verse from this clearly states Lord Muruga will save us from all evil entities. Also all kinds of evil entities are mentioned in this devotional poem sung in Praise of Lord Muruga.

Billi Soonyam Perumpahai Ahala

Valla Bootham Valaashtihap Peihal

Allal Paduthum Adangaa Muniyum

Pillaihal Thinnum Puzhakadai Muniyum

The above verses are sung to praise Lord Muruga to save us from the evil and demonic entities.

https://www.shivamurugantemple.org/shivamurugantemple/Staticpages/attachedfiles/Kanda_Shasti_Kavasam_inEnglish.pdf

Even in epics and puranas evil entities are mentioned and how our Gods and Godesses have saved us from evil. Also this yuga being Kaeli Yuga, the faith of the people in our Gods and Godesses is deteriorating. One of the reasons for this is, Gods do not appear in front of man like in other Yugas. So people loose their faith in God. The evil also does not show itself directly, but it does it indirectly in a covert way. (Just consider the example of Imposters in a Hindu forum, we can consider evil entities control these imposters) Just think how treacherous and cunning they are, to act like Hindus and divert us. This is clear proof that it is the path of ABSOLUTE ADHARMA. Without faith in our Gods, people are vulnerable towards evil.

I had little faith in our Gods, until i encountered evil(those entities encountered by westeners as "aliens"). The evil existed such that i could not easily identify it. I identified it with its natural curiosity to make me give up Hinduism and our Gods and by doing research to know what is happening in the world.

After i realised the truth, i had a choice. To either give up our faith in Gods and give up Sanathana Dharma or to fight evil using Sanathana Dharma. I chose the second option. Then i started researching about the greatness of Sanathana Dharma, the puranas and the epics and what is told in the vedas. Then i realised our Gods and Godesses are all real, they all really exist, we cannot see them or realise them in this material world because this is KAELI YUGA. Because of that reason we should not give up our faith in our Gods.

Imposters may try to troll and brainwash, but always keep in mind, why would imposters be so much interested in brainwashing us?

muruga2.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGwxuKvGVaHXGqU9-1Vf_XPe0sJjQ

Lord Muruga is also called Kali Yuga Varadan. He is the granter of boons even in the present dark age of quarrel. The full history of Lord Muruga and his battle with asuras can be learnt here:

http://murugan.org/kaliyuga.htm

Lord Muruga is the younger son of Lord Shiva, the elder being Lord Vinayaka.

Upanishads and the epics which have shaped the ethos on which this nation is evolved. For those who think that the word "Hindu" is religious and is of a recent origin, let me quote from Agama Purana: Himaalayam samaarabhya / Yaavad Indu/sarovaram / Tham deva nirmitham desom / Hindustaanam prajakshatheth.

It means, "This God's own land which extends from Himalaya to Indu sea is called Hindustaanam."

http://hinduwisdom.info/articles_hinduism/255.htm

What is the Agama Purana? The word is no doubt of foreign origin. Agama is not a deity, but just a word referring to scripture. I've never heard of this purana.

you have made this up, or got it off another of your silly websites.

This is a made up scripture. Until you provide some (i mean pretty much any) evidence to show it predates the mughal invasion, I'll consider you an idiot. Sort yourself out.

EDIT: http://www.bharatadesam.com/scriptures/agamas.php

muruga2.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGwxuKvGVaHXGqU9-1Vf_XPe0sJjQ

Lord Muruga is also called Kali Yuga Varadan. He is the granter of boons even in the present dark age of quarrel. The full history of Lord Muruga and his battle with asuras can be learnt here:

http://murugan.org/kaliyuga.htm

Lord Muruga is the younger son of Lord Shiva, the elder being Lord Vinayaka.

Yes, this is nice why can't you just stick to posts about Devas?

Soma Juice,

Yes, he's a Christian with Siva as his picture is he? With the name: soma juice.

You are the supidest person on these forums.

Just too many imposters doing undercover operation.

I dont understand why there aint any laws against imposters, in forums or as well as in land of Hindus, Hindustaanam? If a Hindu just talks a little too far, he may be arrested and a case is filed. Why arent there any laws for brainwashing and illegal conversions? Imposters want me to simply talk about our Gods and dont create awareness because they can continue their job of brainwashing.

When a Hindu talks about his relegious faiths this is what happens, imposters dont like it, naturally.

But always keep in mind, HINDUISM will Triumph.

With that said , i am out for my next sailing and plan my next moves, may not come back to this forum again.

There are too many imposters, as i said before they are kissing the "backs" of Christians or the Muslims. (I am just telling in general, do not mention anyone in particular, i do not want to hold anything personal against anyone, ONLY CHEAP "BACK" KISSING IMPOSTERS WANT TO DO THAT).

Good Bye.

Just too many imposters doing undercover operation.

I dont understand why there aint any laws against imposters, in forums or as well as in land of Hindus, Hindustaanam? If a Hindu just talks a little too far, he may be arrested and a case is filed. Why arent there any laws for brainwashing and illegal conversions? Imposters want me to simply talk about our Gods and dont create awareness because they can continue their job of brainwashing.

When a Hindu talks about his relegious faiths this is what happens, imposters dont like it, naturally.

But always keep in mind, HINDUISM will Triumph.

With that said , i am out for my next sailing and plan my next moves, may not come back to this forum again.

There are too many imposters, as i said before they are kissing the "backs" of Christians or the Muslims. (I am just telling in general, do not mention anyone in particular, i do not want to hold anything personal against anyone, ONLY CHEAP "BACK" KISSING IMPOSTERS WANT TO DO THAT).

Good Bye.

You are a cretin. Seek professional help.