IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amateur

Rare Kundli

Rate this topic

Respected Guruji,

Below is the horoscope of my cousin. He died at the age of 3 months at the operation table. He had a congenital deformity in his heart.

TOB: 9:30

DOB: 7/2/1990

POB: Patiala, Punjab

Please have a look and please give your comment

Regards

Amateur

When he was born, Astrologer said that he will live for 4 days, 4 months or 4 years only.

I am not able to find out the exact causing planets/yogas.

I request experienced Gurus to please give their guidance

Respected friends and gurus,

In regards for the above horoscope, I think have found some reference which clarify the unfortunate death of the native. I thought I should share with you.

The baby was born in chandra hora, moon is in quadrant (4H)and 10 H is occupied by 2L,7L,8L,12L (Lords of dusthana and marak houses) Mars and venus both are dispositor of start and end of gullika cusp respectively.

Jupiter is in 4H retrograde and in house of bitter enemy, decreasing it's benefic effects to much extent. Mars is lord of 9H but it is lord of 2H also and is dispositor of gullika and hence decreased effects of Mars, also Mars is deblitated in D9.

Sun is in 11H, just 2 degrees from Rahu. On the whole, all 7 planets are afflicted in one or other way

Respected BV Raman states in his book the marak planets for Pisces lagna as Mercury, Saturn and Venus. These four planets present in 10H suffice the conditions for Primay, seconday and tertiary marak planets as per respected BV Raman.

Interestingly, similar pattern is repeated by moon lagna. baby died soon after Saturn Sub dasha started under Guru Mahadasha.

For more details, please refer to Brihat jatak chapter 5, and "How to judge horoscope Vol 1" by B V Raman chapter 3 http://www.scribd.com/doc/15116806/BVRaman-How-to-Judge-Horoscope-Vol1

I hope respected astrologers will throw some light on this matter and will give comments

attached is the chart of the native

Kind Regards

Atul

post-18204-138274058181_thumb.gif