IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ramakiran3

A very ameteur question :) pls help

Rate this topic

Namasthe,

Astrologers can u please help me know whihc is my atma karaka?

I read about its importance in our group but i dont know how to find it and what effect it has on my soul..

Can any one help me :)

DOB;8jan 1982

Time: 2:10pm

Place: Latitude:14 Degree,41 North

Longitude:77 Degree, 39 EAST

Atmakaraka for you is Rahu/ketu. And you were born on a full moon with the nodes with the Sun & moon in mutable signs.

So you are very advanced, spiritual soul. Maybe other astrologer's can give input as to what it means when Rahu/ketu are atmakaraka.

Best of luck,

Pablo

Dear Ramakiran3,

Using the information you have provided. Jan 8, 1982 - 2:10p with lat and long as provided.

Your Atmakaraka is SATURN and not Rahu.

Rahu is in 29 Deg 11 mins - but since his motion is considered in reverse he is actually the least traversed one - he's DAra Karaka.

Yes you have quite a few planets in advanced stages -

Saturn as Atmakaraka is indicative of people desirous of discipline, hardwork and in your case highly motivated to achieve position of Power.

Classic72

Thank you 'classic" JI.

Can u pls help me by making me aware about whihc are my benefic planets and which are my malefic planets?

I will explain my reason behind asking this question-its bcoz i dont know for whihc planets should i recite their respective kavacham and for whihc planets i can wear their relative colours/gems/..etc.

Now that u have concluded that SHANI is my atmakaraka,should i recite shani kavacham? or should i wear more black on me??? --sorry for boithering like this :)