IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
aqua_guy

New Baby Boy Born Today Need Ur Blessings And Predictions

Rate this topic

:) :) :) :) Hi All ..I would like to share My Happiness to All Of the Members Of India Divine ..TO aLL Estimed Astrogolers and Gayi Puresh Of this Forum ..Today I become Father Of A Baby Boy :) :) :) :) :) ....

I Request All Of Esteemed Members Of This Forum To Kindely Give Ur Blessings To My Baby Boy And Plz Predict something About Him Eg. Birth Star ,Rashi ,Future ETC .....

08-March-09 ,Time 08:02 PM, NEW Delhi

:) :) :) :) Hi All ..I would like to share My Happiness to All Of the Members Of India Divine ..TO aLL Estimed Astrogolers and Gayi Puresh Of this Forum ..Today I become Father Of A Baby Boy :) :) :) :) :) ....

I Request All Of Esteemed Members Of This Forum To Kindely Give Ur Blessings To My Baby Boy And Plz Predict something About Him Eg. Birth Star ,Rashi ,Future ETC .....

08-March-09 ,Time 08:02 PM, NEW Delhi

Congratulations!

It's a Virgo! :)

He will have a service-oriented nature. He will be excellent with details and could enter the legal profession.

He will be humble and hard working. The exaltation of Venus in the 7th means he will always be lucky with women. Luck coming from women in all directions as the moon is placed in its own sign of Cancer too.

He will be ambitious and will earn well as Lord of 11th in 11th with Ketu is particulalry good for earning potential.

He will be forever optimistic w/ Jupiter aspecting the moon. But so many planets in the 6th house could give some health complaints. He will be competitive.

He will have difficulties w/ children himself and probably many affairs w/ women. (5th house has some affliction).

He may occasionally have problems with enemies and debts and will have to learn patience in life (Sat in the 12th is not good for patience).

But overall it looks like he could be a great healer/doctor and will have an interesting life for sure w/ much wealth and opportunities!

Congratulations again!

- Pablo