sanka_babi

i am having a lot of mental tension,for reasons i dont know

Rate this topic

:crying2:

my name is sanka srinivas

i am born on 25/03/1986

in guntur andhra pradesh india

at 10:02 am

from past four months i am undergoing a lot of mental tension,it all started with a small fight with my girl friend,after that now we are at the verge of breaking up,i really love her a lot,and i dont want to loose her,but for some reasons i dont know she is behaving stubbornly and not listening to me,we were really great till that fight we had a wonderfull realtionship,because of which i am not able to sleep,experiencing a lot of mental tension,...

i am not able to get a job,no matter how hard i am trying i am missing all jobs by inches,and i am not able to concentrate on anything.....and my plans for furthur education is also being disturbed please help me

i am in a lot of trouble

i want to know why all this is happening???what is the remedy???

when is the best time that i can approch her again and try patching up?????because the more i am trying now the more furthur she is going...

when will i get a job?????

do i have chances of going abroad for furthur education this year????

and at what age should i think of marrying my girl friend....

if needed her date of birth is

28/09/1985

cochin,kerala

time no idea

please help i am in desprate need of it gurujiiiiiiii

plsssssssss

a relative of mine has said i am in rahu+rahu what does this mean?????is it bad????am i in that really?????what needs to be done if they are any astrologers can u please help me with remedy what should i do??????

:crying2:

my name is sanka srinivas

i am born on 25/03/1986

in guntur andhra pradesh india

at 10:02 am

from past four months i am undergoing a lot of mental tension,it all started with a small fight with my girl friend,after that now we are at the verge of breaking up,i really love her a lot,and i dont want to loose her,but for some reasons i dont know she is behaving stubbornly and not listening to me,we were really great till that fight we had a wonderfull realtionship,because of which i am not able to sleep,experiencing a lot of mental tension,...

i am not able to get a job,no matter how hard i am trying i am missing all jobs by inches,and i am not able to concentrate on anything.....and my plans for furthur education is also being disturbed please help me

i am in a lot of trouble

i want to know why all this is happening???what is the remedy???

when is the best time that i can approch her again and try patching up?????because the more i am trying now the more furthur she is going...

when will i get a job?????

do i have chances of going abroad for furthur education this year????

and at what age should i think of marrying my girl friend....

if needed her date of birth is

28/09/1985

cochin,kerala

time no idea

please help i am in desprate need of it gurujiiiiiiii

plsssssssss

You have recently entered a Rahu MD cycle. I'm not going to lie to you this is going to be a time of great change and probably challenge. If you try to "keep everything steady" it probably won't work.

You will almost certainly travel abroad. You should consult a local priest about this current cycle and ask his blessings and advice.

It could be a time of great spiritual growth but there will need to be a lot of surrender and turning to the divine.

Rahu/ketu cycles are often very difficult to predict and many strange and unusual things can happen.

Some people use Calamus powder to help steady the mind. You can sniff the powder or take a tablet or two daily. But not too much it is very potent and in large doses can be toxic.

Best of luck,

Pablo

thank u so much sir,but i didnt understand the reason why u said i will go abroad....i am confused about the whole thing what is rahu md?????what is its means how is it going to affect what can i basically do to help myself???????

@sanka_babi

Rahu is considered as a foreign/alien planet. It is also called Dragon's Head. Your positioning of Rahu signifies motion. You will move away from your birth palce, away from the place where you are right now, it can be abroad it can be a place in India far away, something of that sort. This is evident and will happen for sure.

As Pablo mentioned Rahu/Ketu cycles are difficult at times. So will be yours. I can say that by the end of this cycle things would go out of control. When a bad planet ends, things go worse. However, remedies are always there and they do work.

wbr

Ayush