Sign in to follow this  
msabhi

health problem and frustration

Rate this topic

my horroscope is

date of birth : 02 may 1988

time: 10.01 AM

place: mysore,karnataka

presently am undergoing a lot of stress.

1>am having problem with ear and doctor has suggested tat if the problem is not solved i ll have to undergo surgery:confused:...plzz tell me ll i have any?

2>from the childhood i have toiled hard to taste success !!! i wud help others and watch them achieve ..but i am allways average

plzzz tellme WHEN WILL I GET A VERY GOOD SATISFACTORY JOB???

3>ll i go abroad???

4>any chances of HIGHER STUDIES????

Your Shani mahadasha with Ketu Antar dasha is going on which is most probably the culprit for your situation. I am not so able so that I can suggest you some remedies yet. Able astrologers on this forum can surely help you in this matter. But I will like to share few things with you.

You can surely go for higher studies but you may have to work little hard. You should learn to manage your money. Always donate and do charity as per your ability. Whenever you marry don't forget to match your charts and Always try to make good friends. Friends always bring luck.

Take care

Hello, msabhi,

Is the problem in the left ear ?

Is it a problem related to the bones that connect the eardrum to the inner part, named elliptical window ?

The names of the three small bones are 1. malleus 2.incus 3. stapes

When did the problem start? Thanks.

@astroseeker

respected sir,

yeah its in left ear sir.the doctor has told i have a hole in my eardrum.this hole ll heal up for some but not for many.doc has also told tat in my case chances are less and i wud be going for a surgery called myringoplasty or tympanoplasty(depending on the size of hole) probably after 4months(after my degree)

without this surgery i can suffer from hearingloss permanently,various infections wich in worst case can affect brain and finally various kind of infections.

doc has told tat i hav this hole right from birth ...but i started having its effects(ear pain,stinging,puss ) from october 2008( i had dived into water from a good height and was abt to drown(first time in waters) wen my frenz puld me up)...from tat day i am having its effects)

???

Namaskar,

Saturn kethu period is running. Kethu in 3rd house (ear) aspected by Jupiter who is with exalted Sun. kethu is also aspected by Mars who is exalted in 8th (death) as a 6th (disease, ---) house lord. Mars and Sun are good indicators for surgery and kethu too. I would expect Surgery. This problem might have been fixed in Budh subperiod that has been ended recently by wearing a good quality emerald during that period. I would suggest to wear good quality yellow topaz (not yellow sapphire as many may sell) in silver to have healing faster before or after surgery.

Abroad: Wearing Emerald together with yellow topaz may help you for this. also, it will be good for higher studies or job.

The inherent problem is the aspect of 8th (death) lord Saturn to lagna. Donate clothes, umbrella, food (vegetarian), shoes (non leather) 0n saturdays to needy people may help you to some extent. Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

-WebYogi-

I have a query about this horoscope regarding the possible marriage and married life of the person..

His Guru, Lord of 7th (spouse) is in 11th in yuti with Exalted Sun and is aspected by Ketu (from house 3), Exalted mangal (in house 8, also mangal is lord of house 6) and moon.

Also his 7th house is also aspected by ketu ( from house 3)

Also Mangal is 8th from Lagna and 4th from Moon, which makes him manglik too

What effect can this have on the married life/marriage of the person

Pardon me if I sound rude

Regards

Namaskar,

Saturn kethu period is running. Kethu in 3rd house (ear) aspected by Jupiter who is with exalted Sun. kethu is also aspected by Mars who is exalted in 8th (death) as a 6th (disease, ---) house lord. Mars and Sun are good indicators for surgery and kethu too. I would expect Surgery. This problem might have been fixed in Budh subperiod that has been ended recently by wearing a good quality emerald during that period. I would suggest to wear good quality yellow topaz (not yellow sapphire as many may sell) in silver to have healing faster before or after surgery.

Abroad: Wearing Emerald together with yellow topaz may help you for this. also, it will be good for higher studies or job.

The inherent problem is the aspect of 8th (death) lord Saturn to lagna. Donate clothes, umbrella, food (vegetarian), shoes (non leather) 0n saturdays to needy people may help you to some extent. Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

-WebYogi-

thanku sir

but sir i am wearing emerald from july 2008. i.e.. after i failed in two interviews ...

@amateur

no problems sir...u can go ahead wit ur query.....

thanku sir

but sir i am wearing emerald from july 2008. i.e.. after i failed in two interviews ...

@amateur

no problems sir...u can go ahead wit ur query.....

Namaskar,

Your Jupiter as a lord of 10th is currently in neecha position and may delay or failure in getting suitable job. Please check that the quality of Emerald is good and not oiled. I am not sure how did you wear it? It is to be on a proper day and timing of wearing is extremely important to get better results. But to me Emerald has alredy helped you to avoid the surgery as I mentioned in my previous post. For job, other factors are required and I have suggested remedies accordingly too.

-webYogi-

I have a query about this horoscope regarding the possible marriage and married life of the person..

His Guru, Lord of 7th (spouse) is in 11th in yuti with Exalted Sun and is aspected by Ketu (from house 3), Exalted mangal (in house 8, also mangal is lord of house 6) and moon.

Also his 7th house is also aspected by ketu ( from house 3)

Also Mangal is 8th from Lagna and 4th from Moon, which makes him manglik too

What effect can this have on the married life/marriage of the person

Pardon me if I sound rude

Regards

Namaskar,

Married life: Mars as a 6th lord (enemies, disease---) is aspecting 7th house (spouse) lord from 8th house. Marriage house has vakri Saturn. I expect problems in marriage (delay in marriage-----), problems in fortune after marriage, only Jupiter's effect can help to reduce the effects. I have considered this fact already and suggested the remedies accordingly.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Your Jupiter as a lord of 10th is currently in neecha position and may delay or failure in getting suitable job. Please check that the quality of Emerald is good and not oiled. I am not sure how did you wear it? It is to be on a proper day and timing of wearing is extremely important to get better results. But to me Emerald has alredy helped you to avoid the surgery as I mentioned in my previous post. For job, other factors are required and I have suggested remedies accordingly too.

-webYogi-

no sir i havent considered any factors before wearing it !!!

can i do something now??am wearing it on my right hand Ring finger

Namaskar,

Married life: Mars as a 6th lord (enemies, disease---) is aspecting 7th house (spouse) lord from 8th house. Marriage house has vakri Saturn. I expect problems in marriage (delay in marriage-----), problems in fortune after marriage, only Jupiter's effect can help to reduce the effects. I have considered this fact already and suggested the remedies accordingly.

-WebYogi-

Respected Webyogi ji

Thanks for your answer