IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Evil spirits around my house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I live in Bangalore. I need someone who can really get me out of my present situation.

My Father expired on 19th jan 2009. Few say its the act of evil spirit as he died in my native with no people around him but others call it as Aged and normal gifted Death as he didn't suffer by any pain during his last breathe... fraction of seconds, he closed and died.

It all started when we shifted to our new house. My brother fell sick, got admitted to MH hospital and treated for mental disorder, placed under Category in Indian Army. His marriage got cancelled. We faced a bad name in society. In my case, travelling to Onsite related to job is always a problem. Either the assignment gets cancelled or postponed. Now, am sitting on Bench and can be kicked off anytime from job. Bought a Car but had to sell it back within 3 months as it was manufactured defective car.

Earning is less but unexpected expenses happens.

Searching for Bride for brother but had no luck. one or the other reason it gets cancelled.

My brother, sister have felt presence of few Evil spirits at home. Even my mom says to have seen a black shadow. The smell of Agarbathi, Vibuthi and Lily flower and garland flower at home as become very common now.

The dogs are always barking with strange sound looking at my house throughout in the night.

During my father time itself, we had consulted few Tantriks, they placed few yantran's in my house. We have two Ashtamantra yantras- one in pooja room and d other on a wall facing exactly d main door on north and a Pumpkin hanging on the roof near the Main entrance Gate to the house.

My mother reads Hanuman Chalisa, Sri Kandashasti Kavacha and many other mantras.

But having done all these, we are still facing problems. Father's death is not clear yet. Dogs scream, we smell unusual things. Brother's marriage is getting delayed. me on Bench for long time.

We consulted a Jyothisya very recently, he again suggested that we need to vacant the house asap and go for rented house. If not, either my mother, myself or sister will die. My brother may also face a death. Two Widows have done some Black magic to my house before it was even constructed in Sani moola. My brother marriage can be fixed only in Jan 2010.

I need someone who can read our horoscope and predict whether we are in safe. Is there an evil spirit on my family. When will my brother marriage happen.

sir if you feel evil spirits around your house,what any guru ji advice you do that.

I Request you please do any of this thing for sure.time being you get any advice.

light diya and

1.do daily geeta ji paath(if you can do 18 path daily wonderful or do one path daily)

2.do gayatri jaap daily in one nos. daily 108.(if you start with 11 then do not do next day below 11 you may increase)

3.make a Ramayan ji akhed path in your house.and read hanuman chalisa daily.

I cast your chart.I want to know whether there had been any abnormal deaths in your paternal side thats any of your uncles,Grandfather or his brothers died ian unnatural death?I can suggest any remedy after knowing that

chant gayatri mantra ???? and what go to hell ??

Gayatri is a ved mantra in meters..you can't just chant it..

Worship Sri Krsna and tell Him,"I will attach my mind to you...just remove these evil spirits."

Don't ask Him for money.Do this.There is no need for paath...just think about Sri Krsna all the time.Try to enact certain leelas with Him in your mind.This is the only way...and also chant Radheshyam wit every breath.

You should contact Chiteswara Prabhu

He is famous for helping thousands of people to get rid of any type of ghosts. Please contact him. He helped myself in Jagannath Puri. He is a bonafide tantra visaradha priests belonging to this service from an ancient parampara. He invoke Ramacandra and particularly Pañca Mukha Hanuman making a kavacha for you specifically. IT WORKS.

Chitesvara Prabhu

“Mr. Chakradhar Sahu”

[url="http://www.pagalbaba.com"]

Hey ab12 and ranjeetmore,

Do u think chanting these matra going to solve his problem. If yes then Why do u need a Tantric/Guru/Jyotish.

If you dont know things dont misguide people. This forum is to help people in correct way. Not for doing any experiments.

Hope you understand.

Do u think chanting these matra going to solve his problem. If yes then Why do u need a Tantric/Guru/Jyotish.

If you dont know things dont misguide people. This forum is to help people in correct way. Not for doing any experiments.

Hope you understand.

Hope you understand.

Jai mata ki,

Yes i think,sir what will a tantrik do,they also doing some puja/jaap/havan and try to solve problem with help of divine power.

Mantra are source of unlimited Divine power.......

About my seguation.....My very close relative house build on graveyard ground & they don't know them.....what will happened they see spirit around and in there house.

After doing geeta ji path and suander kand path......aftre some time they not see any kind spirits around there house.

My only thing to say this kind of jaap or puja......lets pray the divine power to help you/love you/protect you.

Only god will help us in any matter.Any guru ji/tantrik will help you by chant mantra or pray god.

So if you don't know any good guru or tantrik its gr888 to do puja /jaap by your self.God is our and help us for sure.

Jai mata ki.

Ab12,

I am not cutting you intention to help people. But here some things else is happening other that seeing the spirits.

Yes you are true, if some one built a house in the graveyard they may see the spirits around their house. In that case if you just light a diya and agarbathies in the evening that may keep this spirit away from that house. But if some has send these spirit intentionally to hurt of to damage that house, just doing japas may not work. I n this circumstances you may need to take help from a pandit.Gurji/Jyothishi to help. But beware of false pandit.Gurji/Jyothishis

Ab12,

I am not cutting you intention to help people. But here some things else is happening other that seeing the spirits.

Yes you are true, if some one built a house in the graveyard they may see the spirits around their house. In that case if you just light a diya and agarbathies in the evening that may keep this spirit away from that house. But if some has send these spirit intentionally to hurt of to damage that house, just doing japas may not work. I n this circumstances you may need to take help from a pandit.Gurji/Jyothishi to help. But beware of false pandit.Gurji/Jyothishis

Jai mata ki,

My dear brother i agree with you.Thanks for your kindness and Trying to help people like us in this forum.

Thanks & Regards

ab12

Hi, I understood your situation, and it is due to the evil spirit - May be Jinn. I can control them by the will of my lord. One of an incident happened in my life too. One day night i was driving car from almost 200 kms distance to my home and keeping a fish cut into pieces for fry the next morning. That time an evil spirit followed my car and got into my house when i entered my house. After that, one day people in my house saw the evil spirit, saw some shadows, saw some smells like you mentioned.

One day they told me about the unusual things happening, and told that this is happening from the day you came to home that mid-night.

So i understood and i know how to get rid of them by the will of my lord. and now there is no sign of that evil spirit in my house.

You should also note that some people claim that they have power to remove the evil spirits and they charge you lot of money for doing some ceremonies. but be careful. The person who really possess the power to get rid them of will not buy anything from you. and at the same time, it is very easy to remove without doing any ceremonies and also very dangerous for the exorcist.