IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kumari

Any Gurus Can Help Me

Rate this topic

I was born in Tekkali, Srikakulam.

date of birth May, 12th 1966

at 2hrs, 0 min

According to my horoscope what is my destination?

I got an offer for job, but I need to spend some time to learn all the things.

Is that works for me, because I missed good positions 2 times.

I'm interested in spiritual texts reading, and works of Sankaracharya.

My mind is in dilemma. Without fulfill my goals I couldn't finish my karma. Suppose I'm concentrated in spiritual, why should I think for all this material things. Even in meditation I couldn't catch my path. I'm not sure. Will you please guide me.

Thanks in Advance

I was born in Tekkali, Srikakulam.

date of birth May, 12th 1966

at 2hrs, 0 min

According to my horoscope what is my destination?

I got an offer for job, but I need to spend some time to learn all the things.

Is that works for me, because I missed good positions 2 times.

I'm interested in spiritual texts reading, and works of Sankaracharya.

My mind is in dilemma. Without fulfill my goals I couldn't finish my karma. Suppose I'm concentrated in spiritual, why should I think for all this material things. Even in meditation I couldn't catch my path. I'm not sure. Will you please guide me.

Thanks in Advance

Your learning house has Jupiter as a 11th and 2nd lord and is thus good for spiritual, and present Dasa of Jupiter is about to end that was since 16 Yrs. it will be followed by Saturn who is placed in 2nd house as lagna and 12 th lord aspecting house of education where Rahu is placed and this will slow down your spiritual part of the progress. Regarding conc of mind, your Moon is 6th lord and placed in 12th and thus may give you unstability of mind from time to time other wise it is good. From about June onwards time will change and you may inclined more towards materialistic look at the life. To have a balance with spiritul part of life, you may like to to the following:

1. Worship lord Vishnu (no flowers and no leather items when you do meditation).

2. donate to needy people (clothes, shoes (no leather), umbrella etc ).

-WebYogi-

Webyogiji,

I read these things now.I didn't see this post before. Now I'm totally confused. According to last thread I'm fine. My grahas are not in good position. Please tell me.

Thank you.

Webyogiji,

I read these things now.I didn't see this post before. Now I'm totally confused. According to last thread I'm fine. My grahas are not in good position. Please tell me.

Thank you.

Namaskar,

Please clarify your confusion and qns.

-WebYogi-

I got your replies for my questions :

You can do several things, first of all do not loose hope as it is our part of Karma and nothing is wasted, it is a matter of time when to get fruits good/bad. teacher job is also good for you, social work too. You may also continue your studies (Jupiter is also good for this), IT job it will take few months and then you can hope for it.

Responses are:

Q:Now I'm taking MCAD exam,this month end. Can I get success into that?

A:Because of taking care of my children I need few months time also.Yes I'm doing volunteering in hospital and school.

Some efforts are required as mentioned before.

Q:Please tell me about my spiritual side. How far I'm successful. Why I'm in double mind. I could't gave up job trails. and at the same time I couldn't follow completely spiritual path.

A:It depends on the balance of Karma and when fruits are riped. This does not mean that every thing is lost. try to make positive flow of enrgy first otherwise there is no point in discussing, be practicle. For this, you need to think positive aspects of life, because, even by thinking and your negative thoughts towards any one may leach out positive flow of energy. To stop this or reduce this, meditation is required. I am sure one can have balance between job and spiritual life. I do not see any problem with this.

Q:Is that true, I had Kalasrpayoga. Suppose it is there, people said we couldn't get success in our life.

A:Even it is there, you do not have to worry about this at this time. I came across several charts where people were highly successful with this yoga present. Thus, focus on the thoughts do not waste your energy. try this, it will help you a lot and then decide what you are looking for.

Q:your advice is the only hope for me. I'm fit for nothing then,I have the only path, that is spiritual. Otherwise I can try for job.

A:Who said that you fit for nothing? Take these type of thoughts out it is draingae to your positive Karma and only you have the ability to stop it as mentioned above. One can always have a balance between two as said above.

Good to know that you are already involved in meditation, now focus your thoughts more then before. Efforts: More than normally some one do it. You can start fasting on Poornima or amavsaya days and do not take any important decisions on such days.

After I read all this I'm so happy, Next day I saw this thread, Then I'm in confusion. Please check my horoscope and guide me , which job suits to me,and what to do to overcome my hurdles. I know, now Sanimahadasa already started in my life. What remedies I should take, How long these conditions going on.Whatever I studied or do any work, I got good comments, but I couldn't get my place. Why it was happened,because of my PRARBDHA KARMA? Or I couldn't effort anything in this life?

Thanks for your time and effort.

:confused:

Webyogiji, I'm waiting for your reply. What is wrong in my horoscope? What remedies I should take?

Namaskar,

First of all, no chart is bad or good absolutely otherwise we do not have to born again and again. Many facts we have to accept and make best use of them and so also, no planets are badly placed or they all are good for every one.

You may do the following remedies as suggested before:

1. Worship lord Vishnu (no flowers and no leather items when you do meditation).

2. On Saturdays, donate to needy people (clothes, shoes (no leather), umbrella etc ).

-WebYogi-