IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
harirasadas

HDG Srila B.Vaibhav Puri Goswami Mj back to nitya lila

Rate this topic

Nitya Lila Pravista Om Visnupad Paramahmasa Parivrajakacharya-varya Asttotara Satta Sri Srimad Bhakti Vaibhav Puri Goswami Maharaja ki jay!

I am deeply saddened to have this news. Guru Maharaj was supremely merciful and beautiful during his manifest pastimes. I pray that we all continue to serve and remember him indefinitely.

yes .. kali yuga seems heavier

Today several devotees phoned me up since we have a HDG Srila B. Vaibhav Puri Goswami temple in our city. The question was raised if Srila Puri Maharaja has appointed a successor and how his mission will go on?

suchandra:

The question was raised if Srila Puri Maharaja has appointed a successor and how his mission will go on?

i know that there's a successor... with some discussions going on (as natural in such situations).

But i am out of this.. i like very much some advanced devotees of my gurudeva and i consider them possibile real spiritual masters, tattva darshinah.. i associete with them, taking advices and doing some service, but i do not partecipate so much in the math's life. I am siksa disciple of Srila Paramadvaiti Maharaja and my home is a World Vaishnava Association center (Gurudeva BVPuri Maharaja was one of the founders.. the president is Bhakti Vallabha Tirtha MRJ..)

Srila Puri Maharaja is the head of Gaudiya MAth or what ?

there's no one gaudya math.. gaudya sampraya is many branches.. iskcon, chaitanya mission (bvpuri mrj), sarasvata gaudya math and so on..

hare krishna!

Srila Puri Maharaja is the head of Gaudiya MAth or what ???

He was and is the founder-acariya of Sri Krishna Caitanya Mission. He was probably the last one of actively preaching disciples of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Prabhupada that still remained on this planet.

BTW folks, it is bad taste to even think about a successor at a time like this.

Let those who served and loved Srila Puri Maharaja feel the separation, they must feel. For others be in the moment and just appreciate Srila Maharaja's memory. I was very fortunate enough to personally meet him, several years ago, and I must thank my lucky stars.

:deal:

BTW folks, it is bad taste to even think about a successor at a time like this.

Let those who served and loved Srila Puri Maharaja feel the separation, they must feel. For others be in the moment and just appreciate Srila Maharaja's memory. I was very fortunate enough to personally meet him, several years ago, and I must thank my lucky stars.

absolutly!

Jay Srila BV Puri Goswami Mj!

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/spiritual-discussions/32890-bv-puri-gosvami-maharaja.html

The above thread was discussion for the 2003 World Tour of Guru Maharaj. I posted it because it does not show up in my "similar threads" bar.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nityanandadasa

This link provides a wealth of videos featuring Guru Maharaj's lectures.

Yasodanandana prabhu, your photos are most beautiful, thank you so much for sharing.

Jai Gurudev

This is too sad. Maharaja had done a program at my house once. I remember His purity and simplicity. All glories to Him!

Now Shanta Maharaja is the only disciple of Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura still gracing the material world with His physical presence.

dandavats...

<table cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td>

</td> <td> </td> <td>"A pure devotee of the Lord does not live on any planet of the material sky, nor does he feel any contact with material elements. His so-called material body does not exist, being surcharged with the spiritual current of the Lord's identical interest, and thus he is permanently freed from all contaminations of the sum total of the mahat-tattva. He is always in the spiritual sky, which he attains by being transcendental to the sevenfold material covering by the effect of his devotional service."

SB 1.13.55 P, Dhrtarastra Quits Home</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td>

</td> <td> </td> <td>"A pure devotee of the Lord does not live on any planet of the material sky, nor does he feel any contact with material elements. His so-called material body does not exist, being surcharged with the spiritual current of the Lord's identical interest, and thus he is permanently freed from all contaminations of the sum total of the mahat-tattva. He is always in the spiritual sky, which he attains by being transcendental to the sevenfold material covering by the effect of his devotional service."

SB 1.13.55 P, Dhrtarastra Quits Home</td></tr></tbody></table>

many many pics of samadhi ceremony at www vina . cc

i found out yesterday only while browsing the net. I am shocked, but also happy as Gurudeva was old. Still in shock, cant even put a tear in my eye. I saw Gurudeva in June 2008, so I am glad I saw before He went. When I went He held my right-arm, because he could not speak. I am surprized Narayana Maharaja Matha doesn't mention anything about His passing.