IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ishap

Urine Therapy cure Pernicious Anemia?

Rate this topic

I have read the Damar Tantra. I have read that Urine Therapy can reconstrcut damged DNA. That includes genetic diseases. It can possibly cure genetic diseases as well as other accuquired diseases. There are many books that actually have case histories of cancer, autoimmune, digestive, neurological, etc diseases completley vanished from this therapy. I have read literally all the books on Urine therapy. Apart from the health benefits, the Damar Tantra states there are also spiritual benefits from this therapy. Teleportation, Levitiation etc.. 2012 is almost here. In the bhagvad gita it clearly states 5000 years after the Kaliyug which is close, Krishna will deliver the Golden Age. Suprisgly, this is very close to the Mayan Calendar as well. Psychotic people can turn out normal, the most detrimentall diseases will be cured in some. For others, it will be a dark. It all depends on the spirituality and faith of the individual. 2012 is the year where the galactic conciousness will reach its optimum peak. Lets get some feed back on this therapy and the spiritual awakeneing inside.

Guest janine

I too am interested and hoping to revive this old post.

I have read the Damar Tantra. I have read that Urine Therapy can reconstrcut damged DNA. That includes genetic diseases. It can possibly cure genetic diseases as well as other accuquired diseases. There are many books that actually have case histories of cancer, autoimmune, digestive, neurological, etc diseases completley vanished from this therapy. I have read literally all the books on Urine therapy. Apart from the health benefits, the Damar Tantra states there are also spiritual benefits from this therapy. Teleportation, Levitiation etc.. 2012 is almost here. In the bhagvad gita it clearly states 5000 years after the Kaliyug which is close, Krishna will deliver the Golden Age. Suprisgly, this is very close to the Mayan Calendar as well. Psychotic people can turn out normal, the most detrimentall diseases will be cured in some. For others, it will be a dark. It all depends on the spirituality and faith of the individual. 2012 is the year where the galactic conciousness will reach its optimum peak. Lets get some feed back on this therapy and the spiritual awakeneing inside.