Sign in to follow this  
RDD17

please give me your consultation

Rate this topic

Hello experts,

POB : Latitude: 19° 57', North. Longitude: 79° 18', East

TOB : 08 :00 AM hrs

DOB : 24/08/1975

Please suggest me the remedies ...lot of people take advantage of me from my work. I'm wearing blue sapphire

Regards

V

Hello experts,

POB : Latitude: 19° 57', North. Longitude: 79° 18', East

TOB : 08 :00 AM hrs

DOB : 24/08/1975

Please suggest me the remedies ...lot of people take advantage of me from my work. I'm wearing blue sapphire

Regards

V

Namaskar,

Budh is lagna lord and profession lord is in 12 th (expenses) house with Sun and Venus (vakri) and is aspected by 8th lord Mars. At present Dasa of Budh is there up to 2013. Besides this, 6th house (enemies) lord Saturn is aspecting lagna too. I would take the sapphire ring out. You may like to do the following:

1. Worship lord Ganesha and Hanuman Ji every day.

2. Wear good quality pearl ring in silver and may a a good pearl necklace.

3. Dontae clothes on Wed (not leather one) to needy people.

4. be vegetarian if not already so.

-WebYogi-

Thanks you very much. Are there any prospects for further education ?

Namaskar,

It will require lot of efforts on your part and that does not meam that you can not do it.

-WebYogi-

Thank you guruji

Navamsa chart I have swagrahi Moon/Chandra and Mars/Mangal. Moon/Chandra is in my 7th house, the house of marriage/wife. Why did you recommend Pearl ? Any troubles in marriage since since Mars, Venus and Sun are all in the same house of spirituality and foreign lands (12th house)

I've been recommended to wear panna (emerald ) with blue sapphire.

Blue saphire because saturn is showing Saturn is showing the combinations of 5, 6, 10. Some are recommending to wear only Ruby. since my 12th house lord the Sun is placed in 12 along with ascendant lord

Mercury and Venus would bring beneficial results with RUBY gem

So very curious as to why did u recommend pearl ?

Thanking you in anticipation

Thank you guruji

Navamsa chart I have swagrahi Moon/Chandra and Mars/Mangal. Moon/Chandra is in my 7th house, the house of marriage/wife. Why did you recommend Pearl ? Any troubles in marriage since since Mars, Venus and Sun are all in the same house of spirituality and foreign lands (12th house)

I've been recommended to wear panna (emerald ) with blue sapphire.

Blue saphire because saturn is showing Saturn is showing the combinations of 5, 6, 10. Some are recommending to wear only Ruby. since my 12th house lord the Sun is placed in 12 along with ascendant lord

Mercury and Venus would bring beneficial results with RUBY gem

So very curious as to why did u recommend pearl ?

Thanking you in anticipation

Namaskar,

Thnks for your suggestions. It is not necessay related to marriage problems. I try to see several several factors and take that is the best for you. It is just based on my several yrs of experience. However, you may like to wear that you mentioned several gems as above, it is your choice. My intention was to suggest that I think is the best for you in long term fix rather then get mixed results, in my opinion.

-WebYogi-

I'll definately try pearl...I need lots of luck

Namskar,

With pearl you can also get peral necklace to wear that will also add more positive energy. Make sure they are of good quality and wear on Monday that is designated for pearl wearing.

-WebYogi-

Help ! <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->

my dob is 24 april 1985

time is 21.30 .. mostly... 21.35

place hyd

well i have a few doubts abt manglik..some say it is only 7% and gets nullified..

but some person had asked me to wear a red coral in gold...

i did tht..and also before th i was wearin a yellow sapphire...but then she said i shud remove tht and wear red coral in order to get married...

i am gonna be 24 and ma parents r keen i settle down..i like this guy..but things r still till friends..am sure i would like to marry him but i don knw frm his side as yet..

also coz of ma number 6/6 and venus/april ...she asked me to wear a diamond..i am wearing a 24 cent diamond on ma left ring finger..

kindly suggest and plz tell me when wud i be married..and hw'd the guy be..and wud it be him ..his dob 10 sept 1986

Wearing Blue sapphire may help you financially but will cause some disturbance in your mind and your social adjustment. Ruby may also help you but it will cause bad effect in your profession and may also cause pittaj disorders.

Wearing pearl will stabilise your profession and your personality also it will help you in long term

Thanks Guruji. I was enquiring about pearl. Two things came to me...one is cultured pearls and the others are uncultured ones ...picked up directly from the ocean...and these are much more expensive and have a different shape ( not an usual oval one ) than the cultured one ...which is much cheaper...which one to opt for ?

Thanks Guruji. I was enquiring about pearl. Two things came to me...one is cultured pearls and the others are uncultured ones ...picked up directly from the ocean...and these are much more expensive and have a different shape ( not an usual oval one ) than the cultured one ...which is much cheaper...which one to opt for ?

Namaskar,

The one that has picked up from the sea is much better and it might have not completely round shape. They may be more expensive. The next choice is cultured pearls, but my preference is uncultured pearls, and goos that are able to find these days, make sure.

-WebYogi-