IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kumari

What is my destination (Job, spirituality and job)

Rate this topic

I was born in Tekkali, Srikakulam.

date of birth May, 12th 1966

at 2hrs, 0 min

According to my horoscope what is my destination?

I got an offer for job, but I need to spend some time to learn all the things.

Is that works for me, because I missed good positions 2 times.

I'm interested in spiritual texts reading, and works of Sankaracharya.

My mind is in dilemma. Without fulfill my goals I couldn't finish my karma. Suppose I'm concentrated in spiritual, why should I think for all this material things. Even in meditation I couldn't catch my path. I'm not sure. Will you please guide me.

Thanks in Advance

at 2hrs, 0 min

(At early hours of 12th May)

According to my horoscope what is my destination?

I got an offer for job, but I need to spend some time to learn all the things.

Is that works for me, because I missed good positions 2 times.

I'm interested in spiritual texts reading, and works of Sankaracharya.

My mind is in dilemma. Without fulfill my goals I couldn't finish my karma. Suppose I'm concentrated in spiritual, why should I think for all this material things. Even in meditation I couldn't catch my path. I'm not sure. Will you please guide me.

Thanks in Advance

at 2hrs, 0 min

Can I get a job?

Namaskar,

I responded to other question just now. Yes, you can get a job after June 2009 is fine.

-WebYogi-

Thank you very much for your reply. Will you please guide me about my carrier. I already mentioned I got a chance to take up 2 jobs, but I couldn't.

1st one was gejetted rank position( some one said because of Elinasani, when I'm mid 20s). 2nd one was teacher position, some abstruction. Now I'm preparing for IT job. I went for 3 interviews. I lost hope. But after I saw your reply, my hopes boost up. Shall I continue my studies? Is IT job suits to me.

Please give me reply.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for your reply. Will you please guide me about my carrier. I already mentioned I got a chance to take up 2 jobs, but I couldn't.

1st one was gejetted rank position( some one said because of Elinasani, when I'm mid 20s). 2nd one was teacher position, some abstruction. Now I'm preparing for IT job. I went for 3 interviews. I lost hope. But after I saw your reply, my hopes boost up. Shall I continue my studies? Is IT job suits to me.

Please give me reply.

Thank you.

Namaskar,

You can do several things, first of all do not loose hope as it is our part of Karma and nothing is wasted, it is a matter of time when to get fruits good/bad. teacher job is also good for you, social work too. You may also continue your studies (Jupiter is also good for this), IT job it will take few months and then you can hope for it.

-WebYogi-

Thanks again. Now I'm taking MCAD exam,this month end. Can I get success into that? Because of taking care of my children I need few months time also.Yes I'm doing volunteering in hospital and school.

Please tell me about my spiritual side. How far I'm successful. Why I'm in double mind. I could't gave up job trails. and at the same time I couldn't follow completely spiritual path.

Is that true, I had Kalasrpayoga. Suppose it is there, people said we couldn't get success in our life.

your advice is the only hope for me. I'm fit for nothing then,I have the only path, that is spiritual. Otherwise I can try for job.

Thanks.

Thanks again. Now I'm taking MCAD exam,this month end. Can I get success into that? Because of taking care of my children I need few months time also.Yes I'm doing volunteering in hospital and school.

Please tell me about my spiritual side. How far I'm successful. Why I'm in double mind. I could't gave up job trails. and at the same time I couldn't follow completely spiritual path.

Is that true, I had Kalasrpayoga. Suppose it is there, people said we couldn't get success in our life.

your advice is the only hope for me. I'm fit for nothing then,I have the only path, that is spiritual. Otherwise I can try for job.

Thanks.

Namaskar,

Responses are:

Now I'm taking MCAD exam,this month end. Can I get success into that? Because of taking care of my children I need few months time also.Yes I'm doing volunteering in hospital and school.

Some efforts are required as mentioned before.

It depends on the balance of Karma and when fruits are riped. This does not mean that every thing is lost. try to make positive flow of enrgy first otherwise there is no point in discussing, be practicle. For this, you need to think positive aspects of life, because, even by thinking and your negative thoughts towards any one may leach out positive flow of energy. To stop this or reduce this, meditation is required. I am sure one can have balance between job and spiritual life. I do not see any problem with this.

Even it is there, you do not have to worry about this at this time. I came across several charts where people were highly successful with this yoga present. Thus, focus on the thoughts do not waste your energy. try this, it will help you a lot and then decide what you are looking for.

Who said that you fit for nothing? Take these type of thoughts out it is draingae to your positive Karma and only you have the ability to stop it as mentioned above. One can always have a balance between two as said above.

-WebYogi-

Thank you Webyogiji for your reply. I got your point.

In one thing I couldn't get it.(Some efforts are required as mentioned before)

Means put my complete effort for what I'm doing or Can I do any pooja or some ritual things. I'm doing meditation regularly.What you said true. Some times I can't concentrate.Because of thinking of other things.(Not to related to me).

Any suggesions for me. my regular work or something special care I should take. I have 2 children,one girl and one boy.Both are studying. Once again thanks .

Will you please guide me.

Means put my complete effort for what I'm doing or Can I do any pooja or some ritual things. I'm doing meditation regularly.What you said true. Some times I can't concentrate.Because of thinking of other things.(Not to related to me).

Any suggesions for me. my regular work or something special care I should take. I have 2 children,one girl and one boy.Both are studying. Once again thanks .

Namaskar,

Good to know that you are already involved in meditation, now focus your thoughts more then before. Efforts: More than normally some one do it. You can start fasting on Poornima or amavsaya days and do not take any important decisions on such days.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Help ! <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->

my dob is 24 april 1985

time is 21.30 .. mostly... 21.35

place hyd

well i have a few doubts abt manglik..some say it is only 7% and gets nullified..

but some person had asked me to wear a red coral in gold...

i did tht..and also before th i was wearin a yellow sapphire...but then she said i shud remove tht and wear red coral in order to get married...

i am gonna be 24 and ma parents r keen i settle down..i like this guy..but things r still till friends..am sure i would like to marry him but i don knw frm his side as yet..

also coz of ma number 6/6 and venus/april ...she asked me to wear a diamond..i am wearing a 24 cent diamond on ma left ring finger..

kindly suggest and plz tell me when wud i be married..and hw'd the guy be..and wud it be him ..his dob 10 sept 1986

Namaskar Webyogiji,

I'm so happy, after today's meditation. Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Sometimes people ask my help, i'm doing whatever I can, like talking or suggestions, or something, what I can do. It is not a big thing , because I got help from my friends and relatives whenever I need. Some times I'm into trouble, because of helping,at that time, I had negative feelings, My people suggested don't do that much. But I couldn't follow. I can't leave them in between know. Is it O.K. Or I should be cautious?

please give your advice(according to my horoscope, please)

Once again thanks for you. After I read all of your advices to me I got the complete picture. Now I know what should I do.

Namaskar Webyogiji,

I'm so happy, after today's meditation. Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Sometimes people ask my help, i'm doing whatever I can, like talking or suggestions, or something, what I can do. It is not a big thing , because I got help from my friends and relatives whenever I need. Some times I'm into trouble, because of helping,at that time, I had negative feelings, My people suggested don't do that much. But I couldn't follow. I can't leave them in between know. Is it O.K. Or I should be cautious?

please give your advice(according to my horoscope, please)

Once again thanks for you. After I read all of your advices to me I got the complete picture. Now I know what should I do.

Namaskar,

Good to know that feel much better after meditation. Yes, you should help as much as possible, it is not easy many times as you get into trouble, but this is the test you have to pass to go higher and higher in spiritual world. You may find more difficulties in this path but you have made your choice, but at the same time no negative thoughts, think that this is your choice to help and for this you have to feel comfortable while doing this. Take care.

-WebYogi-