IndiaDivine.org
angelic_devil

yakshas or yakshini or something more evil?

Rate this topic

how do i know if the 2 ppl i see in my dream are yaksha n yakshini or something more evil.

previous some yrs back i started the chandi paath from then on i actually started this experience.

first i saw a lady in my dream in cream colored salwar suit oval face long hair in braid and red bindi...in the dream my mom tells me to do the puja in the evening but i forget and m busy playing with my sis n servant ( i was a kid of abt 10-13 yrs in the dream) just i really used to in real life. then suddenly this lady appears i got scared n she says u forgot to give me food ur mom told u to do puja but u forgot and give me anything to eat in the evening so get me oil thts enough and she follows me into the kitchen and i give her oil from the jar and also maida (wheat flour ) but she insists on just oil. n then she disappeared....this happened after 1 month of starting the chandi path for the first time....and just around the time the monthly finished. i checked the time it was around 3.30 -5 am

after another month during the same time i again saw a lady this time she was in grey (practically black) sari n modern looking with no ornaments n jewels... in the dream i told my mom see there she is cant u see her and mom says who i cant see her... i say see she's there and she entering into the basement of our house and disappears. this happened around the same time as previous dream.

then i started seeing a lady with all hair open n looking ferocious more like kali ..practically everyday around 4-5 am time she wud just stand near the bed n look at me... honestly i was scared to hell.

few days later i saw another form i was visiting some dhaam in my dream some procession of ganga mandir or something . n then suddenly i see this lady in red sari with her teeth jutting out like tht of boar and with a trishul. she is dancing n i get scared n she comes towards me and says dont be scared of me ... i notice tht her feet are that of elephant.

with all these things i really cudnt sleep i was scared to sleep or close my eyes. when i slept my body wud become heavy or i wud get these dreams.

now suddenly out of now-where i started getting dreams of a man who assumes different forms and gets physical with me in the dream... honestly its a sickening exp. since i m not the type but in the dream i cant stop it and i dont hate it too. becuase of this i kind of hate relationship n somehow dont feel like getting married. feel like my chastity is being unchastisied.

i saw the lady visit sometimes in bridal form n say no matter wat u try i wont leave and u wont be able to get rid of me either. and the man well he manages to seduce me or force me. i dont like this a bit

recently on the day of shivratri, i dreamt a man who looked like a tapasvy or sadhu or may be tantrik he had this dread locks n dark n wore a dhoti or wrap kind and he was saying in my dream to a lady who was a middle aged lady tht i m not after u but its ur daughter i seek n i m just looking on tht lady isnt me but i see him getting physical with her.

then the worst exp yesterday i was asleep and i saw tht my body has become possessed by this male thing and i m trying to tell my sis before it possess me to give me some particular water as tht will alone free me from this person but my tongue is not moving n i m having immense difiulty in trying to relay the info to her in the dream. then the thing possess me

and i go near the puja room and open the door and laugh a lot ...my mom is calling out my name n asking me wats wrong y m i up so late in the night but i ignore her voice and open the door of the puja room and i see smoke maybe agarbati or sambrani but i cant see any god's photo becuase of the smoke and then i start telling the goddess there "see i have ur devotee in my grip wat can u do ..wat will u do, u black women" and laugh all the while i keep tryin to seek the goddess help by tryin to say her mantra or her name but i m not able to n then laughin i put the hand inside the puja room and i woke up....till then no matter how much i tried i just cudnt wake up.

after waking up i felt my whole body painful as if i was beaten black n blue and got a fever now.

also in my dreams i see temples gods and real ones ...these places i have never visited in person but they do exist as i get to know later.

plz if anyone can tell me wat it is? is it something evil yaksha ghost devil wat? wat does it want i asked it but it wont reply or reveal its identity.

i was pretty goodlooking before all this started and pretty liked by one n all...but now i have turned skinny and pale skin...appetite has gone totally and watever i say i make enemies and ppl dont bother abt me anymore treated like a garbage bin as ppl just love taunting me or saying things abt me. i have started feeling a strong urge tht maybe if i kill myself i will be able to end this misery but then probably the god is strong enough to get of tht thght from my mind my behaviour has become erratic n violent too and previously i was very shy n calm girl but i have become a kind of revolt and rude and dont care for anyone n abusive too and short tempered.

my sane self tells me something is seriously wrong with me and i need some strong help to resolve this issue. so plz if you can guide me how to stop all this and wats exactly hapenning and wat this thing is plz plz help

i know u all will think tht probbaly its bad food or ill health leadin to these kind of things but trust me it is not...even while awake i feel someone cross by in fact i saw a boy who resembled the then servant at our place stand by the bed n call my name n i wasnt sleeping i thght how dare he calls me by my nick name n didnt reply n then after few mins thght i shud take him to task n went to scold him n saw tht he was in the garden....so u see i m not halucinating at all....

plz help.

ps- sometimes the dreams i get turn true more like future forcasting.and i do the meditation of the chandi mantra .

how do i know if the 2 ppl i see in my dream are yaksha n yakshini or something more evil.

previous some yrs back i started the chandi paath from then on i actually started this experience.

first i saw a lady in my dream in cream colored salwar suit oval face long hair in braid and red bindi...in the dream my mom tells me to do the puja in the evening but i forget and m busy playing with my sis n servant ( i was a kid of abt 10-13 yrs in the dream) just i really used to in real life. then suddenly this lady appears i got scared n she says u forgot to give me food ur mom told u to do puja but u forgot and give me anything to eat in the evening so get me oil thts enough and she follows me into the kitchen and i give her oil from the jar and also maida (wheat flour ) but she insists on just oil. n then she disappeared....this happened after 1 month of starting the chandi path for the first time....and just around the time the monthly finished. i checked the time it was around 3.30 -5 am

after another month during the same time i again saw a lady this time she was in grey (practically black) sari n modern looking with no ornaments n jewels... in the dream i told my mom see there she is cant u see her and mom says who i cant see her... i say see she's there and she entering into the basement of our house and disappears. this happened around the same time as previous dream.

then i started seeing a lady with all hair open n looking ferocious more like kali ..practically everyday around 4-5 am time she wud just stand near the bed n look at me... honestly i was scared to hell.

few days later i saw another form i was visiting some dhaam in my dream some procession of ganga mandir or something . n then suddenly i see this lady in red sari with her teeth jutting out like tht of boar and with a trishul. she is dancing n i get scared n she comes towards me and says dont be scared of me ... i notice tht her feet are that of elephant.

with all these things i really cudnt sleep i was scared to sleep or close my eyes. when i slept my body wud become heavy or i wud get these dreams.

now suddenly out of now-where i started getting dreams of a man who assumes different forms and gets physical with me in the dream... honestly its a sickening exp. since i m not the type but in the dream i cant stop it and i dont hate it too. becuase of this i kind of hate relationship n somehow dont feel like getting married. feel like my chastity is being unchastisied.

i saw the lady visit sometimes in bridal form n say no matter wat u try i wont leave and u wont be able to get rid of me either. and the man well he manages to seduce me or force me. i dont like this a bit

recently on the day of shivratri, i dreamt a man who looked like a tapasvy or sadhu or may be tantrik he had this dread locks n dark n wore a dhoti or wrap kind and he was saying in my dream to a lady who was a middle aged lady tht i m not after u but its ur daughter i seek n i m just looking on tht lady isnt me but i see him getting physical with her.

then the worst exp yesterday i was asleep and i saw tht my body has become possessed by this male thing and i m trying to tell my sis before it possess me to give me some particular water as tht will alone free me from this person but my tongue is not moving n i m having immense difiulty in trying to relay the info to her in the dream. then the thing possess me

and i go near the puja room and open the door and laugh a lot ...my mom is calling out my name n asking me wats wrong y m i up so late in the night but i ignore her voice and open the door of the puja room and i see smoke maybe agarbati or sambrani but i cant see any god's photo becuase of the smoke and then i start telling the goddess there "see i have ur devotee in my grip wat can u do ..wat will u do, u black women" and laugh all the while i keep tryin to seek the goddess help by tryin to say her mantra or her name but i m not able to n then laughin i put the hand inside the puja room and i woke up....till then no matter how much i tried i just cudnt wake up.

after waking up i felt my whole body painful as if i was beaten black n blue and got a fever now.

also in my dreams i see temples gods and real ones ...these places i have never visited in person but they do exist as i get to know later.

plz if anyone can tell me wat it is? is it something evil yaksha ghost devil wat? wat does it want i asked it but it wont reply or reveal its identity.

i was pretty goodlooking before all this started and pretty liked by one n all...but now i have turned skinny and pale skin...appetite has gone totally and watever i say i make enemies and ppl dont bother abt me anymore treated like a garbage bin as ppl just love taunting me or saying things abt me. i have started feeling a strong urge tht maybe if i kill myself i will be able to end this misery but then probably the god is strong enough to get of tht thght from my mind my behaviour has become erratic n violent too and previously i was very shy n calm girl but i have become a kind of revolt and rude and dont care for anyone n abusive too and short tempered.

my sane self tells me something is seriously wrong with me and i need some strong help to resolve this issue. so plz if you can guide me how to stop all this and wats exactly hapenning and wat this thing is plz plz help

i know u all will think tht probbaly its bad food or ill health leadin to these kind of things but trust me it is not...even while awake i feel someone cross by in fact i saw a boy who resembled the then servant at our place stand by the bed n call my name n i wasnt sleeping i thght how dare he calls me by my nick name n didnt reply n then after few mins thght i shud take him to task n went to scold him n saw tht he was in the garden....so u see i m not halucinating at all....

plz help.

ps- sometimes the dreams i get turn true more like future forcasting.and i do the meditation of the chandi mantra .

hari om

ur problem doesnot seems to be a very tough one.Actually such experience are natural for the path u hav treaded,but u hav taken a wrong path.This path is not for u.discontinue it now .daily read hanuman chalisa for 40 days and also join ISKON. after this xperience u fill find bhakti marg easier and u may get a good sucess.

take care

hari om..

Dear Angelic,

One should do Chandi Path under proper guidance- best done under a Guru's guidance. Proper vidhi also needs to be followed. For now, you can ask for help from Swamiji at Devi Mandir on their . I presume from your question that you dont have a Guru now, so it is best if you search for one. ISCKON etc is also the same- it is another Guru parampara.

Doing the same practice under a Guru's guidance is quite different from doing it by yourself. It is much more safer and more effective.

hari om

ur problem doesnot seems to be a very tough one.Actually such experience are natural for the path u hav treaded,but u hav taken a wrong path.This path is not for u.discontinue it now .daily read hanuman chalisa for 40 days and also join ISKON. after this xperience u fill find bhakti marg easier and u may get a good sucess.

take care

hari om..

wat wrong path plz elaborate...and wat r the natural experiences ?plz tell clearly...aalso 40 days chalisa continuously or can we give a break u know girls have natural reasons.

Angelic,

These are NOT natural experiences of the path you have treaded except in some peoples fevered imagination. Without intention to cause insult to Neer- he/she is talking through his hat.

There is a danger when you take up such practices without proper guidance. This is quite the same as doing kundalini yoga without guidance. Go get the proper guidance. You wont get such guidance on such forums as these. For one- the chances of great Gurus being there on this forum are rather limited. For another- this is as wise as having medical diagnosis and surgery done over e-mail( forget about all the other accoutrements of tele-medicine).

There is nothing wrong with Hanuman Chalisa, but if your ishta deva is Chandi, then there is no reason you should not do Chandi path- UNDER PROPER GUIDANCE- I cannot over stress this point.

If you were doing Chandi Path for kamya prayoga, the tradition is that it is not to be done without a full purascharana of the mantra being completed, which brings us back to the point about guidance. You can get it done by someone else for you as well..

The entire Chandi Path is considered a mantra. Since you do not have a Guru recite only the four sthudhis. 1st, 4th, 5th and 11th chapter. and also Durga Saptha Sloki (found in the beginning of any Chandi path book).

MAA is called Dusswapna Nasini. Chandi path is recited to overcome such problems. Be rest assured that your bad experience is not because of Chandi Path.

Stop reciting the entire Chandi Path and recite only the Saptha Sloki Durga and 5th chapter studhi to start with.

The four Studhis are considered as some the most beautiful compositions in Sanskrit.

Good points by Kali Upasaka.

If you use the Gita press book, the 1st chapter and 5th chapter stutis are also found in the poorvanga and uttaranga( before and after) of the main text. You can also find the 4th chapter stuti called called Shakradikrita Devi stutihi and the 11th chapter stuti called Narayani Stuti. In the south of India, it is supposed to be very beneficial to do one namaskara( prostration) after each Sloka/verse in the Narayani stuti that ends with "Narayani namostute".

Siddha Kunjika stotram is meant to be recited in conjunction with Navarna mantra/Chandi Path-as you can read from the meaning. So it is better to start with what Kali Upasaka has prescribed.

There is a way and a pace to proceed in spiritual matters. If you see, even most saints have chosen to get initiated and go along this route. There are very few siddhas who chose to be fully siddha even at birth. Go step by step.

I was going through you post again. Are you doing meditation on Chandi mantra. This should not be done without a proper Guru who can guide you when you have experiences. These are not standard and varies from person to person. Everyone has experiences. The Guru interprets it and shows you the proper way.

Please stop doing meditation on Chandi. Recite the Chandi mantra if you are interested in spiritual advancement. Since you have problems it may be better if you stop reciting the mantra also.

Siddha Kunjika Stotram is for mantra siddhi. "mantra siddhim kurushva me." Not for the uninitiated.

These are only short term palliatives for getting over your present problems. After that get a proper Guru.

You can also seek Swami Sathyananda Saraswati's guidance straightaway.

no i m not meditating on the paath ...just reading it during navratri. how can i contact the swamiji does he have a email id? or forum?

I was going through you post again. Are you doing meditation on Chandi mantra. This should not be done without a proper Guru who can guide you when you have experiences. These are not standard and varies from person to person. Everyone has experiences. The Guru interprets it and shows you the proper way.

Please stop doing meditation on Chandi. Recite the Chandi mantra if you are interested in spiritual advancement. Since you have problems it may be better if you stop reciting the mantra also.

Siddha Kunjika Stotram is for mantra siddhi. "mantra siddhim kurushva me." Not for the uninitiated.

These are only short term palliatives for getting over your present problems. After that get a proper Guru.

You can also seek Swami Sathyananda Saraswati's guidance straightaway.

Siddha Kunjika stotram is meant to be recited in conjunction with Navarna mantra/Chandi Path-as you can read from the meaning. So it is better to start with what Kali Upasaka has prescribed.

There is a way and a pace to proceed in spiritual matters. If you see, even most saints have chosen to get initiated and go along this route. There are very few siddhas who chose to be fully siddha even at birth. Go step by step.

isnt kunjika a standalone thing...in the stotra too its mentioned that it can be read alone without the paath.

Do You Eat Meat Have Alchohol Are You A Bengali Have You Ever Done A Yaksh Sadhana Are You An Introvert Low Self Esteem (no Harm Meant) Do You Listen To Gothic Music War Satanic Clothes Concentrate On On Ghosts Spirits.

I Know Myself To Have Bad Dreams Continously And That Is Why I Can Guess Your Condition.

But I Have Never Had Bad Dreams Like This And Reading Your Post Surely Scared Me. I Really Have Concern As You Say You Are Being Assaulted In Your Dream And The Servant Part.

Its Been 2 Months Now And Have Any Of These Remedies Given Here Worked?

well no i dont eat meat i gave up from around the time i started the chandi paath....somehow i just started hating meat non-veg...only raw egg sometimes( since i was told by dietician to eat it), i dont do any yaksha sadhana or anything

only devi puja. i was totally confident person before somehow these things have broken my confidence and i have become more of introvert.

i dont listen to gothic or any such music ...or satanic thing....they totally disgust me.

and no ...till now no one has answered me clearly as to wat is happening to me other than vague answer...and honestly i need proper answers with explanations so i know y and wat and all.

i dont believe tht doing devi puja can harm anyone thts rubbish...god never harms...and mother can never harm her child . as for geting a guru ...till date i have not met any person who made me feel yes this person is truely enlightened and can guide me ...i need to feel that to accept a person as my guru. so when i do puja its only god who is my guru.

hence non of the methods have worked. and i dont believe that pundits or such ppl can do puja better as they r mostly money minded. hence i do watever i know whole heartedly....

few who think these things r probably mad halucinations...i can just say ....those who face it can only understand.

btw ... in my dream mentioned above the last part

" then the worst exp yesterday i was asleep and i saw tht my body has become possessed by this male thing and i m trying to tell my sis before it possess me to give me some particular water as tht will alone free me from this person but my tongue is not moving n i m having immense difiulty in trying to relay the info to her in the dream. then the thing possess me

after waking up i felt my whole body painful as if i was beaten black n blue and got a fever now"

the very next day i got chicken pox.

now ppl will think probably i was hallucinating but i wasnt.

and i cud do with some geniune proper explanations...instead of vague ones.

and yes have faith in devi maa and ask

her to cure you

find out if someone is doing black magic on you and look at the possibilites

and answer that if u are a bengali and live in bengal if thats the case all the more it can be blackmagic as i have come to know about some instances in bengal mostly

have u ever used the raksha kavach by them is it effective. btw some ppl did tell me tht someone is doing tantrik stuff on me..n the paath kind of protected me. ...but i cant seem to recover probably tht thing is not getting cut off

hi, iam very new to this panel & got initiated by one of my guru 8 years ago , now iam practicing the yakshini sadhana - kalakarni & shobha , while kalakarni is going on . i have completed shobha yakshini but iam not able to sense the invoking of the yakshini , can any one let me know how to verify or know that the sadhana has been succesful , any symtoms ?any visions? the only sense i had during the concluding stage of shobha yakshini is the low frequency vbration in my body thats it. how to invoke & utilise the yakshini?