IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krishna369

Need remedy for my rahu mahadasha

Rate this topic

I am suffering from rahu mahadasha. I am facing lots of struggle in each and every single bit of my profession. Whenever i feel like geting a project done suddenly something happens then either i loose it or it get delayed.

my dob is 26/01/1980

birth time is 11:40 am

birth place is (hisar) haryana

ill be highly obliged if someone provide me solutions.

thanks

Dear krishna369,

As per the details provided by you, I got the following chart.

Lagna: Aries

Rashi: Taurus

Rahu + Mercury: 22ng Feb 2008

You have exalted Moon in your chart, which looks promising. Further your chart has mixed positioning of planets.

Did the problems started after 22nd Feb 2008. I think they must have, as your Mercury is weak. It might have created professional problems as it is situated in 10th house.

What you need to do is WAIT. Great time will come. You will have strong gain after 28th Sept 2011, when Venus' AD will start.

wbr

Ayush

Thanks Ayush

Things started bad from Feb 2007 onwards. We started loosing business. And by reaching June 2007 we were in deep mess. After that things dint improved and 2008 was worst year for us. Since from that time we are facing problem in each and every step we take in doing business. its like driving on road and getting non-stop speedbrakers.

I will appreciate if you help me in getting out of it.

Thanks

Namaskar Krishnaji,

I am a learner and I want to suggest a few remedies that I hope the experts here would approve of.

For 10 lord Saturn, read Hanuman Chalisa preferably every day as it has become very weak by exchange with the 6th lord.

For propitiating the negative effects of Mercury, you can pray lord vishnu on wednesdays. It'll be good if you can do the following as well:

1) Donate green vegetables to animals on wednesdays

2) donate green clothes and green food(like daal) on wednesdays

3) Do charity for small girls.

The remedy suggested by vaibhav ji is apparently for rahu which is very good and can be done everyday.

I wish the experts will correct me wherever necessary...

Best and regards

Thanks mylilangel

I wish your learning is going in right direction, and surely I will follow your remedies. Can you just go through my details and check when can my time start in +way as currently i loose alot in doing my business. Then my mind runs in different direction like nazar lagna or tona etc. I feel like am infected by it. And should I wear ruby or gomed?

loss of money is on high rate. And whats chapter 1 of Durga saptshi? I dint find chandi path in it.

Thanks

Dear Sir,

I would agree with ayush ji that Venus AD should be extrememly good for you. Menawhile, all I can say is that you should be very careful with your investments- put in the money in the safest possible avenue. Don't take risky ventures. Wait for a better dasha.

I personally don't believe in gems (and one shouldn't wear them at all if there's slightest unsurety). Prayers are always the best way out. Rest we have to give in to our karmic chakras and destiny. Else, astrology is always there to guide us in best and worst...

If you do feel fear of an evil eye, do gayatri mantra japas 108 times for 40 days regularly for your peace of mind.

You can take advice from a priest who can help you find the relevant chapter in durga saptashati.

Best and regards

Thanks for your precious time and advice. I will follow your direction for coming out of troubles.

When is right dasha coming? coz am into business and have to take risk. I just lost good amount in share market too.

rahu's in ur 5th hose then this'll be bad fr u specially fr ur education and lever and rest 2 planets r vakri then u should give water 2 the sun dialy and GAYATRI MANTRA(108 TIMES) on sunday.and for rahu shanti

saturday ko kale kutte ko roti do

the best way- sarswati kavach ka path karo ya locket me saraswati kavach gale me pahno .pakka labh hoga.

Dear Krishnaji,

Your venus antardasha will start in oct 2011 which should bring good results. Though I am tempted to think that ketu antardasha from oct 2010 should also improve things. In any case, it may feel like a long time but unfortunately that's what it is like. I would advice that you at least take this as a timely warning. and get into only those ventures where the calculated risk is minimum. Precaution is the best remedy.

Looking at your horo, I personally don't think you should put your money in speculative activities. (other astrologers opinions may differ as I am still far from being an expert- but just trying my best here!)

There are mixed indications on that front to me. I wish esteemed members can guide us here.

Best and regards

Thanks Shyam ji.

I have already suffered from jaundice at end of 2007, And in april 2008 had my hand fractured. :) DOnt know what will happen in 2009.

Thanks for your precious advice, I will definitely follow your solutions.

rahu's in ur 5th hose then this'll be bad fr u specially fr ur education and lever and rest 2 planets r vakri then u should give water 2 the sun dialy and GAYATRI MANTRA(108 TIMES) on sunday.and for rahu shanti

saturday ko kale kutte ko roti do

the best way- sarswati kavach ka path karo ya locket me saraswati kavach gale me pahno .pakka labh hoga.

Thanks mylilangel,

I will surely follow on your warning, as I have suffered heavily in shares few weeks back.

What area you feel good for me to do business? currently I am into bpo-call center business and real estate consulting. I am doing loan project alongwith US client with Indian call center. I had suffered heavily in mid of 2007 when US market collapsed. Now am restarting. I love media line too.

Dear Krishnaji,

Your venus antardasha will start in oct 2011 which should bring good results. Though I am tempted to think that ketu antardasha from oct 2010 should also improve things. In any case, it may feel like a long time but unfortunately that's what it is like. I would advice that you at least take this as a timely warning. and get into only those ventures where the calculated risk is minimum. Precaution is the best remedy.

Looking at your horo, I personally don't think you should put your money in speculative activities. (other astrologers opinions may differ as I am still far from being an expert- but just trying my best here!)

There are mixed indications on that front to me. I wish esteemed members can guide us here.

Best and regards

Dear Krishnaji,

Kindly excuse me here as I am still not proficient enough in the subject to advice the needful. Apologies.

Please must read Hanuman chalisa every day. and be much more cautious in taking decisions than your usual self.

Best and regards

One of my call center project started last month around 12th march and suddenly it got stopped on 10th April. Financier/call center owner backed out of it. And he closed his center. My struggle still going on with this geting something and loosing it. Help !!!!!

Help !!!

Namaskar,

I read several of the responses as above and are interesting. Choose whatever you feel comfortable. In my humble opinion, do a very simple task:

Worship lord Shiva along with Rahu Dev (with a very simple mantra like: OM NAMHA SHIVAYA, offer water to SHIV LINGA during worship, do as many times as you feel comfortable and relaxed (no flowers in worship). Rahu Dev likes lord Shiv worship. I do not have documentation from sastras to prove it but it is just an experience. Who knows it may be helful to you, but choice is yours as it is a game of Karma.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Dear all,

here are the birth details of my mother, can some knowledgeable astrologer please guide us as to when will her financial situation get better? when will her business get to be more profitable or it will never be the case? when will she be debt free?

it is affecting every one at home as well....

any remedies to pacify the situation?

DOB:8TH August 1956

TOB:00:15 a.m early morning of the 8th

POB:Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

I am suffering from rahu mahadasha. I am facing lots of struggle in each and every single bit of my profession. Whenever i feel like geting a project done suddenly something happens then either i loose it or it get delayed.

my dob is 26/01/1980

birth time is 11:40 am

birth place is (hisar) haryana

ill be highly obliged if someone provide me solutions.

thanks

Dear Krishnaji,

I am also going through Rahu mahadasha and as you know it lasts 18 years, a very long time, but the whole of 18 years do not necessarily go bad as often thought of. During any mahadasha of any planet there are sub periods called antar-dashas or simply AD. Even within these sub-periods (AD) there are sub periods called pratyantar-dashas or simply saying PDs. So I am sure that you have some basic understanding of the astrology and the dasha cycle. This is just to give you the clear picture of how it works ane let me tell you that even I am also going through Rahu mahadasha at the moment.

Your Rahu mahadasha started on 16/3/2000 (this will end in 2018) if I am correct and right now you are going through Rah/Mer/Mon cycle, this means you are going through Rahu mahadasha-Mercury antardasha-Moon pratyantardasha. This period is still not good for you. So please wait until the Ketu antardasha (AD) starts, but I am not sure when it does. Good times will come back to you. You are still young and do not need to panic so much. Thanks,

Ravi