IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
idarvind

Seeking Advice

Rate this topic

.......>........> Dear experts

Seeking a advice from you. As of now I am going through bad phase of my career. As per my horoscope currently running chandra mahadasha but Sani antar dasha will be starting from 25th of May 09. So do you think the situation will be worst during that period. Is there any chances of lossing the job during the period.

I am also planning to go abroad. I have applied Visa for UK and expecting the same by mid of next month. Do you see any +tive sign of going abroad in near future.

Thanks a lot in advance for you advice here.

My details

-----------------

Date of Birth: 10-January-1975

Time of Birth:19:32 hrs

Place of Birth: Rewari, Haryana

-----------------

Regards

Arvind

.......>........>

.......>........> Dear experts

Seeking a advice from you. As of now I am going through bad phase of my career. As per my horoscope currently running chandra mahadasha but Sani antar dasha will be starting from 25th of May 09. So do you think the situation will be worst during that period. Is there any chances of lossing the job during the period.

I am also planning to go abroad. I have applied Visa for UK and expecting the same by mid of next month. Do you see any +tive sign of going abroad in near future.

Thanks a lot in advance for you advice here.

My details

-----------------

Date of Birth: 10-January-1975

Time of Birth:19:32 hrs

Place of Birth: Rewari, Haryana

-----------------

Regards

Arvind

.......>........>

Namsakar,

You are running Moon Dasa with subperiod of Jupiter till May 2009. Jupiter as 9<SUP>th</SUP> lord (bhagya) is in 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death). Mars is in 5<SUP>th</SUP> house as a profession lord with Rahu may give some setbacks from time to time in profession. At present, your rasi lord Jupiter is neecha position and aspecting lagna and thus creating temporary problems. The subperiod of Saturn will follow Jupiter’s subperiod in May 2009 till Dec 2010. Saturn is in 12 as a 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord (death) as well as 7<SUP>th</SUP> lord, in my opinion during this time you may get the job and better if you could change the place too, this will still require efforts, and you may have opportunity to go abroad.

You may like to do the following:

Worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata may be helpful.(without flowers).

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays and Tuesdays to needy people may also be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

Wear a ring of coral in gold.

-WebYogi-