Birth Date : 26th July 1985

Night : 00.05 (Late night of 25th July)

Place : Kolhapur

(Confusioh over the Rashi)

Ritesh Birth Details

Birth Date : 15th Jan 1979

Time : 02.05 a.m

The person is going to be panic in certain situations and do not aware what she is doing. After certain incidents of quarrel or tension she doesnt remember about it. She is clashes with her husband from last 2 months. What will be the solution. Please explore the dasha, dosha and present situation of the person.

Also mention about Ritesh's carrer.

Thanks

Mahaveer

Respected Webyogi,

Here is a case of my friend's wife triveni

Triveni's Birth Details

Birth Date : 26th July 1985

Night : 00.05 (Late night of 25th July)

(Confusioh over the Rashi)

Ritesh Birth Details

Birth Date : 15th Jan 1979

Time : 02.05 a.m

The person is going to be panic in certain situations and do not aware what she is doing. After certain incidents of quarrel or tension she doesnt remember about it. She is clashes with her husband from last 2 months. What will be the solution. Please explore the dasha, dosha and present situation of the person.

Also mention about Ritesh's carrer.

Thanks

Mahaveer

Namaskar,

Match points are only 14.5 out of 36 and that too with Nadi dosha. It is very poor match.

Besides this, friends wife had exalted Saturn in 7<SUP>th</SUP> (spouse) with Moon and Kethu aspecting Lagna is not a good combination either for marriage or mental peace. She has neecha Mars as 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death) lord in 4<SUP>th</SUP> house (happiness, mother etc) thus is also not good for happiness and is aspected by neecha Jupiter. At present she has Saturn Mahadasa with Venus subperiod started in Jan 2009. Before was subperiod of Kethu. Thus, possibility of recovery may be their as far as remembering incidences are concern. She must wear a good quality pearl ring in silver as well as pearl necklace.

Friend has venus dasa with subperiod of Mars till March 2009 and thus is not good at all. Mars is spouse lord but Venus is 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord (death) too in addition to lagna lord. This Mars is aspected by 6<SUP>th</SUP> lord Jupiter (diseases, enemies). He must worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Laxmi (without flowers). Be vegetarian if not already so.

-WebYogi-

Dear Mahaveer,

As per the details provided by you, your friend's wife's chart is as follows.

Rashi: Aries

Lagna: Libra

Saturn + Venus: 23rd Jan 2009.

Dear WebYogi,

I request you to take some time out and explain this chart.

1. Saturn is Retrograde and Func Malefic in this chart, but being exalted and Atmakaraka, it should be doing the work of a benefic, rather being malefic. Or is it because Saturn is func malefic, and is strong in the native's chart it is doing the harm?

2. Venus is in its own house and is also a func malefic. It rules the 7th house. Is venus a malefic here or its a benefic?

3. Sun in the chart is well placed and it's also a functional benefic, then why is it Shastiamsha Malefic.

I get a bit puzzled looking at these positioning combination. In this chart I can understand you have asked the native to strengthen the moon. Further, I'm unable to understand what makes planets act as malefic or benefic.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ayush

Dear Mr.VMahaveer,

The matching points are 21.5 .You may check on this link: www.paramdhaam.com . Both have male yonis and their ganas are exactly opposite which leads to ego problems.Did the girl agree to marry your friend under parent's pressure. Its better for your friend to keep quiet in case of tiffs. There is more to the 36matching. ie matching of different planets as compared to one another in both the charts.

Best wishes

Coolgimmy

Namaskar,

Match points are only 14.5 out of 36 and that too with Nadi dosha. It is very poor match.

Besides this, friends wife had exalted Saturn in 7<SUP>th</SUP> (spouse) with Moon and Kethu aspecting Lagna is not a good combination either for marriage or mental peace. She has neecha Mars as 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death) lord in 4<SUP>th</SUP> house (happiness, mother etc) thus is also not good for happiness and is aspected by neecha Jupiter. At present she has Saturn Mahadasa with Venus subperiod started in Jan 2009. Before was subperiod of Kethu. Thus, possibility of recovery may be their as far as remembering incidences are concern. She must wear a good quality pearl ring in silver as well as pearl necklace.

Friend has venus dasa with subperiod of Mars till March 2009 and thus is not good at all. Mars is spouse lord but Venus is 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord (death) too in addition to lagna lord. This Mars is aspected by 6<SUP>th</SUP> lord Jupiter (diseases, enemies). He must worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Laxmi (without flowers). Be vegetarian if not already so.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Thanks a lot for your response. I am bit concern about the lagna as it comes out to be Aries with Moon in Libra. Could you please check the lagna again before I make any further comments?. With date of birth 26 July 1985, I get Aries lagna at 00.05AM and Jan15, 1979 at 2:05 AM as Libra lagna at Kohalapur. The nakshtra are Swati and Aslesha respectively with a match points 14.5 and a nadi dosha. I will check it again in case I made error in putting the birth details.

-WebYogi-

Actually there was a mistake from my side. I think I interchanged their timings which resulted to this mess. You are correct the moon is Libra and Aries ascendant of the girl and Virgo ascendant for the boy with moon in cancer. But a very striking thing if you have noted. One has jupiter exalted and the other has debiliated jupiter. Same with Mars as well.The girl has lagna lord debiliated in 4th house and with sun aspected by debiliated 3rd lord Jupiter. I think the charts need to be studied in detail wrt other planets as well for compatibility and other issues. And the planets in and 2nd house from UL needs to be watched closely.

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Namaskar,

Thanks a lot for your response. I am bit concern about the lagna as it comes out to be Aries with Moon in Libra. Could you please check the lagna again before I make any further comments?. With date of birth 26 July 1985, I get Aries lagna at 00.05AM and Jan15, 1979 at 2:05 AM as Libra lagna at Kohalapur. The nakshtra are Swati and Aslesha respectively with a match points 14.5 and a nadi dosha. I will check it again in case I made error in putting the birth details.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

I will add one more point, I have come across similar exalted saturn with Moon and Kethu position before and I would suggest to take care of the friends wife as oon as possible. Immediately Moti and peral neclace might be able to help her mentally.

-WebYogi-

Webyogi

I have read your remedies and predictions to other people

<!--StartFragment -->Plz tell me when is the marriage according to my birth chart

if there any delay in my marriage

then plz tell me any remedy

Name Anil (Male)

D.O.B 22nd April 1985

Time 4.30 am

Place Almora (Uttarakhand /Uttaranchal) India