IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mansukh

webyogi ji , astrouncle ji plz reply

Rate this topic

Date of Birth: 17-10-1981

Time of Birth:01-20 am

Place of Birth:moga (punjab )

I am neither married nor hav not started working till now .. I am abroad since jan 2008 to study and now hav to search for a job . will i get it soon or do have to struggle and wait...

will i ever get married? will i ever hav loved one in my life . dats doubtful..if yes then when i am going to get married

what profession will my spouse hav , abroad or india ? will i hav arrange or love marriage? i want to do choice marriage but dont hav anybody in my life .

parents r searching for a groom without success since 7-8 mnths, is there any chance of marriage finalising in yr 2009 or is it delayed

m wearing gomed since 2000 , moonga since 2007 , pearl since 2006 - end . however i want to replace moonga and pearl with a diamond any suggestions.

<!-- / message -->i dont want to go back to india <!-- edit note -->

Date of Birth: 17-10-1981

Time of Birth:01-20 am

Place of Birth:moga (punjab )

I am neither married nor hav not started working till now .. I am abroad since jan 2008 to study and now hav to search for a job . will i get it soon or do have to struggle and wait...

will i ever get married? will i ever hav loved one in my life . dats doubtful..if yes then when i am going to get married

what profession will my spouse hav , abroad or india ? will i hav arrange or love marriage? i want to do choice marriage but dont hav anybody in my life .

parents r searching for a groom without success since 7-8 mnths, is there any chance of marriage finalising in yr 2009 or is it delayed

m wearing gomed since 2000 , moonga since 2007 , pearl since 2006 - end . however i want to replace moonga and pearl with a diamond any suggestions.

<!-- / message -->i dont want to go back to india <!-- edit note -->

Namaskar,

Rahu dasa is running till 2012. Rahu in Lagna in cancer sign is like a grahna yoga. Your personality has lot of thoughts that are not required for you to focus. Gives you from time to time foggy mind. Marriage problems is due to Saturn as a 7<SUP>th</SUP> lord and also 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord. Moon is exalted and is a good sign. Staying outside your birthplace may not bring you happiness. You are amnglik and will require match of the charts properly. Marriage is possible during this Yr too but with lot of efforts.

You may like to do the following:

Worshiping Shiva may be helpful.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays to needy people may also be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

Wear a ring of coral may be helpful for your marriage. I might later on suggest some other remedy in case coral ring does not help. At that time, you may E mail me.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar.

Date of Birth: 23-10-1978

Time of Birth:9; 30 pm

Place of Birth:Khargon (mp)

Sir,

I have a younger sister and a younger brother. The problem i have to ask is about my parents whose dates of births are not known. They have been facing a lot of economic problems for a long time. Although my father had a good job as a teacher, but money always seemed to be in short supply. Now he has retired, but his pension is not starting due to some legal problems at his place of work( legal problems not due to him). I am afraid that all this may affect my siblings carrer, if things do not work out.

I am very worried.

I am married and my husband's date of birth is 1 september 1972 at 5.17 at kanpur (up)

plz help....i cant see them in so much worry.

thanking you

Namaskar.

Date of Birth: 23-10-1978

Time of Birth:9; 30 pm

Place of Birth:Khargon (mp)

Sir,

I have a younger sister and a younger brother. The problem i have to ask is about my parents whose dates of births are not known. They have been facing a lot of economic problems for a long time. Although my father had a good job as a teacher, but money always seemed to be in short supply. Now he has retired, but his pension is not starting due to some legal problems at his place of work( legal problems not due to him). I am afraid that all this may affect my siblings carrer, if things do not work out.

I am very worried.

I am married and my husband's date of birth is 1 september 1972 at 5.17 at kanpur (up)

plz help....i cant see them in so much worry.

thanking you

Namaskar,

Without details for father it is not easy to calculate. Based on your chart, the 9<SUP>th</SUP> house is aspected by its own lord Saturn but Saturn is also 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death, loss---) lord and may be the reason for this. Also, you are under sade sati of Saturn and may cause you problems.

Donate you and your parents (specially father) clothes, shoes, (not leather), food (no animal products), umbrella to needy people.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com

Namaskar,

Without details for father it is not easy to calculate. Based on your chart, the 9<sup>th</sup> house is aspected by its own lord Saturn but Saturn is also 8<sup>th</sup> (death, loss---) lord and may be the reason for this. Also, you are under sade sati of Saturn and may cause you problems.

Donate you and your parents (specially father) clothes, shoes, (not leather), food (no animal products), umbrella to needy people.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com

Thank you very much.