IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mansukh

USR ji and deepa.bhandari ji plz reply

Rate this topic

Date of Birth: 17-10-1981

Time of Birth:01-20 am

Place of Birth:moga (punjab )

I CONTACTED U THRU THIS THIS WEBSITE N U TOLD ME TO WAIT FOT JAN 2009 FOR MY MARRIAGE ... I am neither married nor hav not started working till now .. I am abroad since jan 2008 to study and now hav to search for a job . will i get it soon or do have to struggle and wait...

will i ever get married? will i ever hav loved one in my life . dats doubtful..if yes then when i am going to get married

what profession will my spouse hav , abroad or india ? will i hav arrange or love marriage? i want to do choice marriage but dont hav anybody in my life .

parents r searching for a groom without success since 7-8 mnths, is there any chance of marriage finalising in yr 2009 or is it delayed . is it poosible dat i will hav to marry sumbody already divorced / married becoz lots of replies hav been from such people.

m wearing gomed since 2000 , moonga since 2007 , pearl since 2006 - end . however i want to replace moonga and pearl with a diamond any suggestions. or pukhraj wud b better

plzz reply USR ji deepa bhadari ji

will I settle in India or foreign, I dont want to go back to India uless I am getting married to sumone of my choice,

Incase of arrange marriage I would prefer to settle Abroad

Any chance of me getting job abroad from next mnth on....

mansukh,

It is pretty long time ago ,you asked,I replied.My reply was

"Mansukh,

Mars in 2nd makes you a mangalik. Pl pray/puja to Lord Kuja.

Lagna lord Moon is in exaltation.You need not worry about your future or life.It will be exellent.

Mostly it will be love and arranged marriage in your own group.

By Jan 2009 you get married.

Except pearls and diamonds don't wear any other gem.

wish you good luck,

USR"

The delay seems to be due to the 7th lord Saturn in retrograde motion in transit in your natal 2nd house.This ends by middle of April 2009. If you have time pray Sani on Saturdays.Otherwise ,wait till he becomes direct.Astrologically you are in correct period for marriage.Put your effort by prayers as suggested and by sincere trails.Without effort you can't exploit the planetary help to your advantage.

wish you early marriage and good luck,

USR

Dear mylilangel,

Jupitor is yogakaraka for this chart is also vargottamam associated with Vargottama Sun, being combust transfers its energy to Sun. Sun has to take care of the duties of himself as well as that of Jupitor with due help from Jupitor. They work as if they are in their own native houses ,quite comfortable.Saturn's association with these planets make the person socially acceptable with good manners.

When lagna lord is exalted,no other planet is to be strengthened.

with best wishes,

USR