IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Alok Bhardwaj

Without Job Despite Having Good Present Dasha !!

Rate this topic

12-3-1975

13:05PM, DELHI

SHANI/GURU/SURYA

Problem started in June 2008. Lost job on 30 Aug. No job despite good Shukra AD till Jan 09.

Pls suggest expected time to get a job. Year 2009 is suggested as a good career year but 2 months left wihtout any result.

Pls suggest.

Thanks

Alok

Hi Alok,

I will try to help you but with the help of a different system of astrology known as the KP system also called the Krishnamurti Paddhati which is I am learning on my own at a very slow pace and have been able to know the basics but can't gurantee you for sure. So please bear with me, I am a learner and not expert at all, do not take me too seriously... thanks

Ravi

This is your birth chart:

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">19:52:31</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:35:21</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvabhadrapad-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:13:19</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvabhadrapad-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:20:37</td> <td class="contentMailer">Shravan-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:05:45</td> <td class="contentMailer">Dhanistha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pisces</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:56:48</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarabhadrapad-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pisces</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:14:45</td> <td class="contentMailer">Revati-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:26:23</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">11:21:27</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">11:21:26</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

This is the Vimshottari dasha cycle:

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">Start Date</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">End Date</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">05 Dec, 1974</td> <td class="contentMailer">06 Dec, 1990</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">06 Dec, 1990</td> <td class="contentMailer">05 Dec, 2009</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">05 Dec, 2009</td> <td class="contentMailer">06 Dec, 2026</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">06 Dec, 2026</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Dec, 2033</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Dec, 2033</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Dec, 2053</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Dec, 2053</td> <td class="contentMailer">12 Dec, 2059</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">12 Dec, 2059</td> <td class="contentMailer">13 Dec, 2069</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">13 Dec, 2069</td> <td class="contentMailer">15 Dec, 2076</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">15 Dec, 2076</td> <td class="contentMailer">17 Dec, 2094</td></tr></tbody></table>

Yes, you are right, at the moment you are running Sat/Jup/Sun.

Sat/Jup/Sun

Here the mahadasha lord is Saturn which is the lord of 8th and 9th house in your chart and it is not good. Jupiter is your 7th and 10th lord and situated in its own sign in the 10th this is good. But it is also accompanied by Venus in the same house which lord of the 5th and 12th houses and it is a malefic planet for your horoscope despite being a natural benefic planet. It has gained a lot of strength but all negative if I am not wrong by being in the sign Pisces (exalted I think) with Jupiter in the 10th house. Sun is the lord of the 3rd house which is also a negative house and thus the current combination of mahadasha, antardasha and pratyantar dasha of Sat/Jup/Sun does not seem to help you much although this is my humble opinion and I can be 100% wrong.

Now as per the KP system, one has to look at the 6th and 2nd house to work out the timing of job and job changes etc. In your chart the 6th house is lorded by Mars which is in the nakshatra of Moon which is your 2nd lord the lord of the income house.

But in the 6th house itself Rahu is situated in the nakshatra of Saturn. We need to know which planet or planets are situated in the nakshatras of Rahu which occupies the 6th house. Rahu governs 3 nakshatras namely Aadra, Satbhisa and Swati. Only Saturn is situated in the nakshatra Aadra. So it is very capable of giving you a job during its mahadasha, antardasha or pratyantar dasha of its own or any other planets. Rahu is also capable of giving you favourable results during its own mahadasha, antardasha or pratyantar dasha or any other planets.

So I believe that during Sat/Jup/Rahu or Sat/Jup/Sat (which is already gone, I think) you should get a job. I am not sure when this Sat/Jup/Rahu dasha period will start but approximately it should be in the last 2 months of this year-2009 only.

If not then in future dashas like.............

Mer/Mer/Sat

Mer/Mer/Rah

Mer/Rah/Sat

Mer/Rah/Rah

Mer/Sat/Sat

Mer/Sat/Rah

I am sorry that I can not give you exact dates but if you have a good software then you can calculate if without much trouble. Thanks for your time and good luck... you will win again...remember I am not an expert.....

Ravi.....