IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bullseye

Gemstone Diamond in which finger

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am currently wearing gemstone diamond in my middle finger but been advised by few astrologers to wear it in ring finger. Please suggest which is the right finger to wear gemstone diamond.

I am also wearing Panna in the little finger of right hand.

POB: Ghaziabad

Date:05-Aug-1975

Time :01:45 AM

Am I wearing right stones as per my chart or do I need to change anything.

Thanks

Hi,

I am currently wearing gemstone diamond in my middle finger but been advised by few astrologers to wear it in ring finger. Please suggest which is the right finger to wear gemstone diamond.

I am also wearing Panna in the little finger of right hand.

POB: Ghaziabad

Date:05-Aug-1975

Time :01:45 AM

Am I wearing right stones as per my chart or do I need to change anything.

Thanks

Namaskar,

I am curious why you would like to wear diamond? As posted before, Venus as a 6th lord in happiness house (although lagna lord too) and may not give you happiness as you are already havind it. Panna may be OK but Kashmiri sapphire of good quality that is not heated will be required for you to overcome some of the problems.

-WebYogi-

I have been wearing Diamond for almost ten years now. I have been advised diamond as I was told my Venus is in Leo(no 5) which is of the enemy and causing weakness of Venus....

Also since it is my lagnesh, it is causing weaknesss of lagnesh...therefore it has been suggested to wear diamond.

Can you please do some kundli analysis and let me know...about my life, career, education ....

I have been wearing Diamond for almost ten years now. I have been advised diamond as I was told my Venus is in Leo(no 5) which is of the enemy and causing weakness of Venus....

Also since it is my lagnesh, it is causing weaknesss of lagnesh...therefore it has been suggested to wear diamond.

Can you please do some kundli analysis and let me know...about my life, career, education ....

Namaskar,

You are right that Venus is lagna lord and diamond is for Venus. As I pointed out earlier, it will add to your unhappiness and may create some enemies in the professional life and thus I would not myself wear diamond. A good quality sapphire in silver in Saturn's finger may be better choice for you in my humble opinion.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar WebYogi,

Thanks for your advice. I indeed find it enlightening. Can you please suggest which Sapphire do I need to wear....(weight, color other details etc.)

As I understand the Saphire is for Saturn, and there are many stones like Neelam, Nili, Jamuniya....so is there any one in particular that i should wear ? Recently I have started wearing iron ring on my middle finger of right hand. Besides this Can I do some other upay for Saturn ? Is this because of Shani Mahadasha or do I need to wear it lifelong.

Also, want to know If I remove diamond ring..should I need to do something else to improve the lagnesh...

Appreciate your kind help.

Namaskar WebYogi,

Thanks for your advice. I indeed find it enlightening. Can you please suggest which Sapphire do I need to wear....(weight, color other details etc.)

As I understand the Saphire is for Saturn, and there are many stones like Neelam, Nili, Jamuniya....so is there any one in particular that i should wear ? Recently I have started wearing iron ring on my middle finger of right hand. Besides this Can I do some other upay for Saturn ? Is this because of Shani Mahadasha or do I need to wear it lifelong.

Also, want to know If I remove diamond ring..should I need to do something else to improve the lagnesh...

Appreciate your kind help.

Namaskar,

You are right, sapphire is for saturn and neelam is suggested for it. In reality good sapphire is from Kashmir and now a days it is hard to get it as it is very expensive too but that works best. But any othe sapphir in blue color will be the next choice. It is for life long as my per experience of years, I try to balance many factors rather than just current dasa or a single planet. My intention is to get overall help rather than for a short time but it is your choice. You do not have to do any thing to remove diamond. To strength venus as a lagna lord, worship Mata Laxmi (without flowers, only time may tell you from your own experience that how it is very important) be vegetarian if you are already not so may help you to seek divine help.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar Web Yogi ji.

Thanks for your advice. Please let me know how to worship Lakshmi mata. What is the ritual that I need to follow ..like some aarti or some special puja or fast?

Also let me know if I need to do the Lakshmi mata puia daily or only on Fridays.

Thanks

Namaskar Web Yogi ji.

Thanks for your advice. Please let me know how to worship Lakshmi mata. What is the ritual that I need to follow ..like some aarti or some special puja or fast?

Also let me know if I need to do the Lakshmi mata puia daily or only on Fridays.

Thanks

Namaskar,

The simplest mantra is when chanting her name with lord Vishnu and it works for both. "OM NAMO LAXMI NARAYANA". As many times as you feel comfortable, you can do aarti (to get divine help, do not use flowers). I would personally do every day with love and affection (she is full of love and affection). Her picture must be with lord Vishnu in sitting position. Be vegetarian if you are already not so is extremely important for her pooja along with lord Vishnu. Also, make sure you do not have any leather items near her picture (belt, watch belt, telephone case, clothes, shoes etc. You may be surprised what others can achieve in yrs you may be ahead of many in a small period of time and may be one day you might experience and realize yourself what I meant, as one has to take a journey himself or herself!.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar WebYogi ji,

I have started worshipping Lakshmi Mata as suggested by you in the last post.

I am searching for a job for quite sometime now ( almost 4 months now ). Please let me know by when will I get a job..

My interviews are good but somehow offer doesn't come on one pretext or another. Please guide

Namaskar WebYogi Ji,

It appears that the period since 2002 has not been going in any direction. The period from 1998-2002 has been exceptional with my growth exemplary. Since 2002, any decision that I took appears to be wrong/foolish - irrespective of how much thought have gone into it. People who were so much lagging behind are are now ahead or atleast at par and people who were at par are way ahead.

Now I realize this period is when my Saturn mahadasha started - this causes me big worry as the this dasha will continue is till 2021 and this being prime period of my life. Is this just coincidence ? What should I do to bring it on track ? If its because of Saturn, looking at my chart, what puja etc can I do to help it. Can you see some betterment in future.

I have already started worshipping Lakshmi mata and feel quite satisfied without that. I am also looking at blue Sapphire - challenge been there is such wide range available from Rs 2000 to Rs 50000 - not sure which one is right or genuine.

Also since its considered risky stone - bit scared.

Thanks for your help and guidance

Namaskar WebYogi Ji,

It appears that the period since 2002 has not been going in any direction. The period from 1998-2002 has been exceptional with my growth exemplary. Since 2002, any decision that I took appears to be wrong/foolish - irrespective of how much thought have gone into it. People who were so much lagging behind are are now ahead or atleast at par and people who were at par are way ahead.

Now I realize this period is when my Saturn mahadasha started - this causes me big worry as the this dasha will continue is till 2021 and this being prime period of my life. Is this just coincidence ? What should I do to bring it on track ? If its because of Saturn, looking at my chart, what puja etc can I do to help it. Can you see some betterment in future.

I have already started worshipping Lakshmi mata and feel quite satisfied without that. I am also looking at blue Sapphire - challenge been there is such wide range available from Rs 2000 to Rs 50000 - not sure which one is right or genuine.

Also since its considered risky stone - bit scared.

Thanks for your help and guidance

Namaskar,

yes, you have Sani dasa and sani is in 3rd house with Sun and Sukra. Sukra being 6th lord is aspecting profession and that might be the cause of recent problems.

Continue worshiping Mata Laxmi. For Sani you may do pooja and donation on saturdays. Are you in India or somewhere now a days because I may suggest you to do something that can be done in India. Let me know so that I may suggest you.

Yes, sapphire is risky, I came across people who have results within minutes to days depending on their Karma. In my opinion, put sapphire on your palm concentrate and feel it, some times you may get the answer right away, you may be benefited by this if it has not a bad piece.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar WebYogi Ji,

I am currently in India. Please suggest what can I do for Sani. I have recently started wearing "iron ring" in my right hand middle finger. I will also try what you have suggested for Sapphire. I am thinking to buy the initial quality Sapphire - not to invest huge sum that I may not use. Also want to know, is Saturn bad for me or good for me...bec I think if its bad it might increase the negative influence ...

Also, pls let me know when do u think it will get better.

Thanks

Namaskar WebYogi Ji,

I am currently in India. Please suggest what can I do for Sani. I have recently started wearing "iron ring" in my right hand middle finger. I will also try what you have suggested for Sapphire. I am thinking to buy the initial quality Sapphire - not to invest huge sum that I may not use. Also want to know, is Saturn bad for me or good for me...bec I think if its bad it might increase the negative influence ...

Also, pls let me know when do u think it will get better.

Thanks

Namaskar,

Every Saturday, make a laddu out of wheat flour, ghee and jaggary (about 1.25 kg) and offer to a black cow, vizulize that Sani Dev is in front of you, do namaskar respectfully, request to ease on your current problem. Do it for 7 weeks straight (every Saturday only) without any break. If you miss any of 7 Saturdays, you may have to do it again. Warning: Be prepared for any type of problem (even life threatening) during this time specially after 3<SUP>rd</SUP> or 4<SUP>th</SUP> week otherwise do not start it. If you still able to continue, it will help a lot. It helped many that followed this and they achieved their goal within a short time, who knows it may be helpful to you too. Also, there were some who had severe problems and they discontinued it. It is your choice, think carefully before start it.

-WebYogi-

This might be bit difficult as I may need to travel on a weekend . Any other options with more flexibility

Please let me know how long will the period continue. Some one suggested me that after 36 yrs of age there is excellent rise and growth. Do you agree with that observation

This might be bit difficult as I may need to travel on a weekend . Any other options with more flexibility

Please let me know how long will the period continue.

Namsakar,

I know it is simple but difficult and in your case it may be more due to travelling. I do not have any other option that is known to me to give quick effects. Then you can try sapphire (un-heated). But at least you can start worshiping Sani dev, after all he is lord of Justice and lord of your Bhagya and profession place too, in addition to what I suggested before. venus subperiod in saturn will end by Jan 2012.

-webYogi-

Help ! <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->

my dob is 24 april 1985

time is 21.30 .. mostly... 21.35

place hyd

well i have a few doubts abt manglik..some say it is only 7% and gets nullified..

but some person had asked me to wear a red coral in gold...

i did tht..and also before th i was wearin a yellow sapphire...but then she said i shud remove tht and wear red coral in order to get married...

i am gonna be 24 and ma parents r keen i settle down..i like this guy..but things r still till friends..am sure i would like to marry him but i don knw frm his side as yet..

also coz of ma number 6/6 and venus/april ...she asked me to wear a diamond..i am wearing a 24 cent diamond on ma left ring finger..

kindly suggest and plz tell me when wud i be married..and hw'd the guy be..and wud it be him ..his dob 10 sept 1986