IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mora

astrouncle123 need your prediction

Rate this topic

I need prediction regarding my career and marriage life. In my carreer im facing problems like delay in project and cancellation of onsite assignment happened in Jan2008.

Can u please tell me about my married life? When will i get married? How will it be and other things..

I faced failure in my love life in august 2008.

previously i felt like since its mars mahadasa and saturn antardasa creating problem. But now Mercury antar also im facing lot of mental depression. is this the impact of the mars 5th and 12th lord!!

DOB: 4th Jan 1983

TOB: 6:36:00 AM IST

POB: Coimbatore,TamilNadu, India.

need remedies

Thank you,

Mohan

Namaskar moraji,

Ur lagnesh Jupiter is in the malefic 12th house and in enemy rashi in navamsa...

Ur 7th house lord is mercury which is placed with mars and venus in 3rd house and is neecha rashi in navamsa which makes it weak..Mars and mercury are bitter enemys so their placement together is bad..

Mars is extremely strong in the chart as its deeply exalted and in its own nakshatra but it is also the lord of 12th house that is losses..due to its conjunction with mercury, its strongly overpowering its enemy making mercury very very weak... Thats y u had a failure in ur love life during mars-mercury-venus dasa ( venus is also a karaka for wife, girlfriend..)

U should get married in the mars-sun dasa..

I would strongly suggest u to do remedies related to mercury as its ur 7th and 10th lord...Pray to lord Ganesha every day and keep a fast on wednesday..Donate Green Clothes to young unmarried girls..This will make your mercury stronger...Recite Hanuman chalisa also every day...

Namaskar