IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dippydee0110

Trying to get pregnant

Rate this topic

Hello,

My DOB is 16 April 1981 11:17 am, Mumbai, India and my husbands is 3rd December 1974 5:30 pm , Mumbai India. We are trying for a baby.

Can you advise

1) when we willl have a baby?

2) whether we will get a boy or a girl?

3) How many children will I have?

We have been married 3 1/2 yrs now..

namaskar...

Although i am no expert in this division of astrology, still i felt like answering to your query..

I suppose you will have a baby before mid of 2010..It would be a girl child according to me..

i cant answer the third question because that is beyond my knowledge..

namaskar

Hi,

Each you love and do the intercourse. While the intercourse time you or your hubby should not thing 3rd person. Your mind should think only your hubby and your hubby mind should think only about you. Do normal poojas in the morning. If so within 3 months you will have a good news for your hubby saying that you are pregnant.

Hari Om, First have a medical check up and ensure that you have normal health.

Mental blocks are the primary cause for all disorders. Make sure that you have no negative thoughts, fears.

If you feel stress, Chant a mantra preferably, Lakshmi mantra. Positive vibrations can easily lead to conception.

hello

Try these remedies.

keep silver at home

Keep rice washed in milk at home. Don't use them.

donate coconuts

Wear a silver bangle on the right arm

Bury copper coin in a deserted place.

Do these remedies. It will be of help to you.

Dear dippydee0110,

After reading your post, I feel its because of people like you astrology is looked upon as a quack's play. Open your eyes women. Astrology is a science which can guide you, its not the science which can create foetus inside you or have sex instead of you to make kids.

What makes me even more perplexed is the replies in here. This is absurd.

Its more important for you to see a doctor than one astrologist. Its not that your planets won't support having a baby. Planets do say that what type of delivery you may have, strong chances of having a boy or a girl, and they even say what kind of relationship you will share with your children. But asking when will you get pregnant, that's out of my limited knowledge to predict.

Maybe your mind set is making you seek planetary consultation with a prescription for expensive jewels which in turn would make you feel you have made your planets strong and further would let you and your husband try, thinking you won't fail. But this ain't true. No gem can make you have kids.

wbr

Ayush

Sorry Aayush, I think I was just getting a little disturbed, I know I can control my destiny, was hoping I could do something to enhance it in any way. Thank you though, I guess I was being fickle - minded.. I just hope I'm able to have a baby soon...