IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ANNIE786

pls pls help....sixth time posting query reg career prospects

Rate this topic

Respected Sir/Madam,

Following are the details of mine:

I would be really grateful if you could provide some insights/ predictions about my career prospects.

Date of birth - 1st June 1982

Time of birth - 11.20 pm

Place of birth - Bhilai

Sex - Female

Present Place of living - Cambridge, UK

Sir, my queries are:

a) How are my career prospects in near future. Will i be able to clear further finance exams which could enhance my career.

i am MBA(Finance), was working in Mumbai before i got married in April 2008 and then came to UK. Inspite of having a decent work experience of 2 years, i havent been able to secure a job in UK.

Moreover, i gave an exam of my field which was related to my field(Finance) and flunked it. As these exams involve huge amount of money, should i proceed further in taking the exams.

(b) When i will be able to get a job in near future..is it good staying in UK or going back to India

b) We have a baby due in mid march 2009. how the baby would be like.

Thanks a lot for sparing time for advice/predictions.

Thanks & Regards,

Anupama

Respected Sir/Madam,

Following are the details of mine:

I would be really grateful if you could provide some insights/ predictions about my career prospects.

Date of birth - 1st June 1982

Time of birth - 11.20 pm

Place of birth - Bhilai

Sex - Female

Present Place of living - Cambridge, UK

Sir, my queries are:

a) How are my career prospects in near future. Will i be able to clear further finance exams which could enhance my career.

i am MBA(Finance), was working in Mumbai before i got married in April 2008 and then came to UK. Inspite of having a decent work experience of 2 years, i havent been able to secure a job in UK.

Moreover, i gave an exam of my field which was related to my field(Finance) and flunked it. As these exams involve huge amount of money, should i proceed further in taking the exams.

(b) When i will be able to get a job in near future..is it good staying in UK or going back to India

b) We have a baby due in mid march 2009. how the baby would be like.

Thanks a lot for sparing time for advice/predictions.

Thanks & Regards,

Anupama

Namaskar,

You are running period of Jupiter and Jupiter subperiod will end by May 2010. Jupiter is also 12 th house lord (travel...) is in 10th profession and aspecting education indicating good but some efforts.

In 5th house (house of learning) Budha and Sun are there and are associated with 6th (enemies, disease, ---) and 8th houses (death----). Budha also signifies finance etc. Thus requires lot of efforts in the field you are interested in.

Also running first phase of Sade sati and this may also require efforts more than usual on your part to achieve something.

For this you may like to do the following:

Worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Laxmi (without flowers).

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Wear yellow topaz (not yellow sapphire) may be helpful.

Donation on Saturdays and Tuesdays to needy people (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

Residing outside is good for you as 4th lord is in bhagya house along with 7th lord (husband and travel..).

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Wait till 2010 when saturn subperiod comes.

Respected webyogi ji,

Thanks a lot for the chart reading and advice.

It helped a lot in charting out future career plans.

It would be of immense help if you could tell the period by which i would be able to get a job..

Thanks & Regards,

Anupama

Respected webyogi ji,

Thanks a lot for the chart reading and advice.

It helped a lot in charting out future career plans.

It would be of immense help if you could tell the period by which i would be able to get a job..

Thanks & Regards,

Anupama

Namaskar,

It is tough period atleast till May 2010 when Saturn subperiod will start in jupiter Mahadasa. It is possible to get job in this period with lot of efforts but it may not be satisfactory. The remedies I mentioned may add to help you out.

-WebYogi-