Sign in to follow this  
greatsam

Webyogi ji and other Guruji please help

Rate this topic

My details are

dob:9th july,1985

tob:16:07pm

Place of birth: New Delhi

I am very sad these days. The things which I expected are not going in the right direction. I proposed a gal but she is not talking to me, I want to go abroad and I am unable to and Also I want to change my job that too I am unable to. I am very depressed these days Please predict something.

Currently I am reading Hanuman chalisa daily, Doing aditya hridyam on sundays and reading Shiv aarti on monday and wearing a pukhraj.

My details are

dob:9th july,1985

tob:16:07pm

Place of birth: New Delhi

I am very sad these days. The things which I expected are not going in the right direction. I proposed a gal but she is not talking to me, I want to go abroad and I am unable to and Also I want to change my job that too I am unable to. I am very depressed these days Please predict something.

Currently I am reading Hanuman chalisa daily, Doing aditya hridyam on sundays and reading Shiv aarti on monday and wearing a pukhraj.

Namaskar,

Your lagna lord is Mars and is in 8<SUP>th</SUP> house along with 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord (death, loss, hard work….). Recently you have started period of Venus for 20 yrs (from Jan 2009). Venus is in its own house is good but also being a lord of 12<SUP>th</SUP> <SUP> </SUP>in (loss, expenses…) in 7<SUP>th</SUP> and aspecting lagna requires lot of hard efforts on your part to achieve something.

You are wearing pukhraj that is good.

Following remedies may be helpful:

Worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata (without flowers).

Worshiping dakshniavarat Shankh that has been activated may reduce your efforts to fight with “hidden enemies”.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Wearing a ring of pearl in silver.

-WebYogi-

Webyogiji...I have posted my owen query as well, but have not received any reply so far...please oblige me with your insight

Namaskar,

In fact I was just working on your questions, and I will try to response ASAP.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

In fact I was just working on your questions, and I will try to response ASAP.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar Webyogiji,

I got your PM with the suggestions and remedies, but am unable to PM you because for some reason the system is showing my posts as less than 30. Anyway, you mentioned I could get more information about the Shankh for worshipping Bhagwan Vishnu and Laxmi Mata. Also, do I have to do anything to appease or propriate Rahu? I thank you very much for taking out time to provide your help and advice

Namaskar Webyogiji,

I got your PM with the suggestions and remedies, but am unable to PM you because for some reason the system is showing my posts as less than 30. Anyway, you mentioned I could get more information about the Shankh for worshipping Bhagwan Vishnu and Laxmi Mata. Also, do I have to do anything to appease or propriate Rahu? I thank you very much for taking out time to provide your help and advice

Namaskar,

Worshiping lord Shiva is an excellent choice to please Rahu Dev (without flowers).

-WebYogi-