Sign in to follow this  
Indra

Astro_Advice

Rate this topic

Date of Birth: 27/09/1976

Time of Birth:9.20 AM

Place of Birth:Calcutta/Kolkata

Hi,

I need some advice, I am wearing yellow sapphire on my right hand index finger, pearl on my right hand small finger and Neelam on my left hand middle finger. I am very concerned about my career and marriage. Please advice.

Thanks

Date of Birth: 27/09/1976

Time of Birth:9.20 AM

Place of Birth:Calcutta/Kolkata

Hi,

I need some advice, I am wearing yellow sapphire on my right hand index finger, pearl on my right hand small finger and Neelam on my left hand middle finger. I am very concerned about my career and marriage. Please advice.

Thanks

Namaskar,

Your profession lord is Sun and is with 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death…) lord Budh along with Mars as a 6<SUP>th</SUP> (enemies…) lord although placed in 11<SUP>th</SUP> may still not give you good or expected results in response to profession. (Aspect of Saturn to profession lord Sun).

Wearing yellow sapphire is not suggested but rather yellow topaz may be more better for you along with pearl ring.

Also, Neelam is not suggested. Rather, if you wear Ruby in gold may be more favourable to you for profession.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays and Tuesdays to needy people (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

From July 2009 you might see good change in response to profession as subperiod of Sun will be coming in Major period of Budh.

-WebYogi-

My Name: Gouri Shanker Chandel

DOB: 21-08-1982

Time: 11:06PM

Place: Bassi (Jaipur), Rajasthan

Study, MBA (UK).

Want to know:

1. Can I wear, Pukhraj (I already have on my index finger), Coral (have in Pendant), Neelam (want to wear) OR Amethyst (want to wear) along with Cat's Eye alltogether.

OR which one I should wear and which one not.

2. Can I have your email id to ask some more questions?

Email: gschandel@googlemail.com

Kind Regards

Gouri Shanker