IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
astroperson

mangal in 2nd house manglik or not?

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujis,

I am confused some people say mangal in 2nd house is manglik and some say it is not. Could you, respected gurujis, please tell me if this lady is manglik and if the dosha is cancelled fully? will she be happily married?

date of birth: 18th march 1986, time: 23.40, lat 13 05n long 80 17e

thank you very sincerely

astroperson

Respected Gurujis,

I am confused some people say mangal in 2nd house is manglik and some say it is not. Could you, respected gurujis, please tell me if this lady is manglik and if the dosha is cancelled fully? will she be happily married?

date of birth: 18th march 1986, time: 23.40, lat 13 05n long 80 17e

thank you very sincerely

astroperson

Being mangalik does not affect marital life, it just has to be balanced with saturn or mars in similar houses as the mangalik person. In other words, two mangaliks can marry and not know the difference.

And mangal dosh is not all that scary as is made out by certain not entirely unbiased parties.

The way these things work is that many instances pass by unnoticed and do not get documented or noticed or reported by any jyotish librarian, but when one case blows up, it becomes the poster child!

Hello Primusjyotishi ji,

I want to knw if i am mangalik or not.My details are 27th feb 1981,Time 5.12am,Place Hyderabad.And in which house mars is placed in my horoscope.

Thanks in advance,

lakshmi

Dear Cvlaxami ji

As per given data your mangal is in 2nd house (kumbha)

Generally mangal placed in 1 2 4 7 8 12 house from asc are considered mangalik

Some astrologers dont consider 2nd house

Regards

Swapnil

What if someone has a Vrishchik lagna. Then the mangal in the second house is in the house of Dhanu. The lord of which is jupiter. Does that warrant a cancelation of the manglik? or does it only reduce it?

Please do let me know.

Namaskar,

I would still get the effects of being manglik.

-WebYogi-

Dear WebYogi,

Thank you for your kind response, but according to the rules of manglik cancellation,

When Mars is in its own sign (Aries, Scorpio), exalted

> (Capricorn) or in the houses owned by PLANETS SUPPOSED to be his

> friends (Sun, Jupiter, Moon) manglik dosha gets cancelled.

In this case it is vrishchik lagna, and mars is in the second house - dhanu - whose lord is jupiter.

So mars being in the house of his friend Jupiter as specified above should surely lead to a cancellation of the debilitation? If you do not agree, may I please request why this is so?

Dear WebYogi,

Thank you for your kind response, but according to the rules of manglik cancellation,

When Mars is in its own sign (Aries, Scorpio), exalted

> (Capricorn) or in the houses owned by PLANETS SUPPOSED to be his

> friends (Sun, Jupiter, Moon) manglik dosha gets cancelled.

In this case it is vrishchik lagna, and mars is in the second house - dhanu - whose lord is jupiter.

So mars being in the house of his friend Jupiter as specified above should surely lead to a cancellation of the debilitation? If you do not agree, may I please request why this is so?

Namaskar,

Yes, you right it is said so.

Let me share one actual incidence, during someones wedding party, there were many friends asked local person to read their future and he did, so also he did for a person (Mr X) who was also there and was in top 1% in his/her class. When Mr X asked about his education, the guy predicted that Mr X will not have any education or failure in education. Mr X responded that I need some thing so that atleast I can pass the exams. The guy replied that after so many yrs you may not even pass high school and if do so with third class. Guess what?, all other friends who knew very well Mr X were all class mates enrolled in the Master's program in a reputed University where admission was purily on the merit basis. Friends asked Mr X (who was not only reading palm but charts too, and every one knew about Mr X's predictions etc), why the person was so wrong in prediction? Mr X simply said, he was right as per knowledge from the Texts and depends what he read but in actual reality not always but some times it is different and requires Yrs of work and analysis and closely examining people and follow up later on to find the effects. Later on Mr X has education level and qualifications from international Universities that one can hardly imagine!!!! One has to question, What was then wrong??? Was it an isolated example or several examples are like that??? For this one has to spend yrs to analyze such charts and have experience.

It is just my opinion and I may be wrong and some one may come up with charts where manglik dosha is "supposed" to be cancelled). Many people marry to manglik who are not manglik and as suggested, they performed all poojas etc but I found their married life with several problems later on.

Also, even matching charts gives us an excellent guide line but not necessary always happen the good way later on and one has to take that factor in account too. For me, it is a matter of choice to be aware of some factors to take in to consideration.

I conclude that Manglik dosha is manglik dosha just for caution for a person who has it, however its effects after 28 yrs are minimized but will still require understanding between partners involved and its effects may be reduced as texts says but not completely cancelled in my humble opinion.

-WebYogi-