Rate this topic

Dear Sir,

My Birth Details are Below:

Name : Joginder Gujral

DOB: 18th April 1963

TOB: 03:39 am

POB: Mumbai

Presently Living: New Delhi

I tend to make enemies with my business associates without any reason. People working me are always trying to dominate me. This problem has made my work suffer badly & could not grow much in my work. Please advise & suggest some remedies & future of my business.

Regards

JPS

Dear Sir,

My Birth Details are Below:

Name : Joginder Gujral

DOB: 18th April 1963

TOB: 03:39 am

POB: Mumbai

Presently Living: New Delhi

I tend to make enemies with my business associates without any reason. People working me are always trying to dominate me. This problem has made my work suffer badly & could not grow much in my work. Please advise & suggest some remedies & future of my business.

Regards

JPS

Dear All Guru's

Please Kindly Help Me With my problem

Dear All Guru's

Please Kindly Help Me With my problem

Namaskar,

Lagna lord Sani is in 12<SUP>th</SUP> makes it weak lagna who is with 6<SUP>th</SUP> lord Moon.

Profession lord is Mars and is in the house of enemies (6<SUP>th</SUP> house). The 7<SUP>th</SUP> house lord (partner) is Sun and is exalted but with 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death, loss ….) house lord Budh (also significator for business) may explain what you are experiencing.

You are running major dasa of Guru (in own house) who is aspecting Mars is a relief. Subperiod of Mars is up to March 2009 and then it will be followed by subperiod of Rahu who is also in 6<SUP>th</SUP> with profession house lord Mars. In addition, Mars is deblited.

Following remedies may be helpful:

Worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata (without flowers).

Worshiping dakshniavarat Shankh that has been activated may reduce your efforts to fight with “hidden enemies”.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays and Tuesdays to needy people (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

Wearing a ring of yellow topaz (not yellow sapphire) in silver.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Lagna lord Sani is in 12<SUP>th</SUP> makes it weak lagna who is with 6<SUP>th</SUP> lord Moon.

Profession lord is Mars and is in the house of enemies (6<SUP>th</SUP> house). The 7<SUP>th</SUP> house lord (partner) is Sun and is exalted but with 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death, loss ….) house lord Budh (also significator for business) may explain what you are experiencing.

You are running major dasa of Guru (in own house) who is aspecting Mars is a relief. Subperiod of Mars is up to March 2009 and then it will be followed by subperiod of Rahu who is also in 6<SUP>th</SUP> with profession house lord Mars. In addition, Mars is deblited.

Following remedies may be helpful:

Worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata (without flowers).

Worshiping dakshniavarat Shankh that has been activated may reduce your efforts to fight with “hidden enemies”.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays and Tuesdays to needy people (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

Wearing a ring of yellow topaz (not yellow sapphire) in silver.

-WebYogi-

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your interpretation of my chart.

Yes, I have many hidden enemies who are trying to take aways my business.

What happes when my Sani Mahadasa starts?

Please give me more information on "Dakshniavarat Shankh".

regards

JPS Gujral

dear jps gujral ji, there r too many malefic influences on ur 6th house that is shani, rahu and mars.. ur 6th house lord moon is in 12th house although creating a vipreet raj yog but that spoils because of aspect of mars and conjuction with shani and ketu..

u must recite hanuman chalisa every day and if possible then do it 21 times on tuesdays and saturdays..this will definitely give u some power..

Shani mahadasa will be of mixed results as shani , the lagna lord is in 12th house but being its own house therefore its a temporal benefic..however u may find tough times too...

In the shani mahadasa, u must visit Kokilavan once every month on a saturday and do the parikrama of shani devji... kokilavan is not very far from delhi..just 2 hours drive and must pray to lord Hanumanji on tuesdays and saturdays.

Dear Webyogi Ji,

Thanks for your guidance.

A one more small question about my work.

I have many up's & down since I started my business somewhere around 1992.

As my luck would say & my simplicity, people make use of me learn business from me & take over my cleints. These are my unknown enemies.

Can please advise me about my future of my business. Will I be able to sustain these up's & down being caused due to my stars.

Regards

JPS

Dear Webyogi Ji,

Thanks for your guidance.

A one more small question about my work.

I have many up's & down since I started my business somewhere around 1992.

As my luck would say & my simplicity, people make use of me learn business from me & take over my cleints. These are my unknown enemies.

Can please advise me about my future of my business. Will I be able to sustain these up's & down being caused due to my stars.

Regards

JPS

Namaskar,

Sani dasa will be of of mixed results as mentioned above by astrouncle Ji. I understand your problems in business and it is irrespective of dasa (dasa may enhance or reduce some effects but some effects are always there. About future of the business: this will depend on how much you can spend time in remedies that is very important for you. Dakshnivarat shankh: Please PM me so that I may send some of the information.

I may add one more remedy: Actively participate in recycling of waste materials directly or helping such work.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Sani dasa will be of of mixed results as mentioned above by astrouncle Ji. I understand your problems in business and it is irrespective of dasa (dasa may enhance or reduce some effects but some effects are always there. About future of the business: this will depend on how much you can spend time in remedies that is very important for you. Dakshnivarat shankh: Please PM me so that I may send some of the information.

I may add one more remedy: Actively participate in recycling of waste materials directly or helping such work.

-WebYogi-

I got a message that I need 30 Mesage to PM.

Kindly send details to jpsgujral@gmail.com

For your information my business for last 20 years a recycling waste only & my hidden enemies learn the trick as I trust everyone & they gtab my clients.

Regards

JPS

I got a message that I need 30 Mesage to PM.

Kindly send details to jpsgujral@gmail.com

For your information my business for last 20 years a recycling waste only & my hidden enemies learn the trick as I trust everyone & they gtab my clients.

Regards

JPS

Namaskar,

It is good that you are involved alredy in recycling of the waste materials. For Dakshnivarat Shankh you may like to contact: sriniketan.bhandari@gmail.com where you may get more information.

Hope it helps you.

-WebYogi-

hi

rahu and shani in the 9th house shani(debiliated) is malefic

going through RAHU MAHADASA

gender=male

time; 00:00:00

DOB; 20 APRIL 1979

KOLKATA

im going through worse stage of life jobless, plz help:pray:

hi guruji

gender=male

time; 00:00:00

DOB; 20 APRIL 1979

KOLKATA

i have been advised to wear pitambari (yellow blue sapphire)

let me know whether i will be benifited after wearing this gemstone ..

rahu and shani in the 9th house shani is malefic

going through RAHU MAHADASA

im going through worse stage of life jobless, plz help:pray: