IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vivekbansal13

Webyogiji & Other Learned Members Please Help

Rate this topic

Namaste webyogiji and other members....

My DOB IS 13-04-1986, TIME- 15:25 HRS, PLACE- CALCUTTA..

I have the following questions

1) I have completed my engineering and want to do business now. should i join my father's business or start something of my own? what sectors of business would suit me? and when will i be successful?

2) When would i get married and what will my wife be like?

3) Are there any gemstones i should wear or mantras which i should do?

Namaste webyogiji and other members....

My DOB IS 13-04-1986, TIME- 15:25 HRS, PLACE- CALCUTTA..

I have the following questions

1) I have completed my engineering and want to do business now. should i join my father's business or start something of my own? what sectors of business would suit me? and when will i be successful?

2) When would i get married and what will my wife be like?

3) Are there any gemstones i should wear or mantras which i should do?

Namaskar,

Your lagna lord is in 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death, loss…) and is aspected by Saturn as a 6<SUP>th</SUP> lord (enemies…) makes your lagna weak and will require efforts on your part. Also, lagna is aspected by 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord Jupiter will add more to above results.

Your 10<SUP>th</SUP> house lord (profession) is Venus and is in 9<SUP>th</SUP> house (Bhagya…) with Rahu . You have an exalted Moon in 10<SUP>th</SUP> but is 12 th lord. Any businees that has import export may be helpful.

At present period of Rahu is running with subperiod of Budh till Nov 2009. Budh is placed in 8<SUP>th</SUP> .

In my humble opinion, joining business with father will be more beneficial to you in a long run.

Wearing coral in gold may be helpful in your bhagya and delings with father but you may have to take care of your criticisms and anger to things work out in friendly way (Moon is good in reducing it).

Marriage: She will be caring and wait till end of this yr for marriage till Jupiter Transists to Kumbha rasi.

Worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata (without flowers).

Worshiping dakshniavarat Shankh that has been activated may reduce your efforts to fight with “hidden enemies”.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays to needy people (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

-WebYogi-

My Name: Gouri Shanker Chandel

DOB: 21-08-1982

Time: 11:06PM

Place: Bassi (Jaipur), Rajasthan

Study, MBA (UK).

Want to know:

1. Can I wear, Pukhraj (I already have on my index finger), Coral (have in Pendant), Neelam (want to wear) OR Amethyst (want to wear) along with Cat's Eye alltogether.

OR which one I should wear and which one not.

2. Can I have your email id to ask some more questions?

Email: gschandel@googlemail.com

Kind Regards

Gouri Shanker

Namaskar webyogi ji...

Thank you for taking out time for me and analysing my birth chart...

Does ur analysis mean that most of the planets are ill in my birth chart??

Namaskar,

It does not mean that most of planets are ill. Even they are not well placed but how we can utilised in our favour is important for me. I am trying to help based on my experience from yrs. Some times planets are placed extraordinary good places and attained exalted positions but without any significant results, so how we can get the best from that? Some times simple remedies may unlock the little problems in such situations may help a lot. Rest as you might be knowing depends on Karma.

-WebYogi-