IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kshama

How to Have my prayers heard?

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am well aware there are many learned persons out there. Some maybe relgious, some maybe spritually inclined, and some maybe enlightened. So could anyone tell me, how to have prayers heard? I have hope as for now. Whatever I do and did was not working somehow. I was wondering what went wrong....Thank you.

Hello,

I am well aware there are many learned persons out there. Some maybe relgious, some maybe spritually inclined, and some maybe enlightened. So could anyone tell me, how to have prayers heard? I have hope as for now. Whatever I do and did was not working somehow. I was wondering what went wrong....Thank you.

How do you know your prayers were not heard? You have no way of knowing that.

If by prayer you mean you asked for something that did not get what you asked for, then that is true for everyone in the world. There is no rule that one will get something because one prayed for it. If that was the way things worked, then the world would be a very different place today.

Cheers

How do you know your prayers were not heard? You have no way of knowing that.

If by prayer you mean you asked for something that did not get what you asked for, then that is true for everyone in the world. There is no rule that one will get something because one prayed for it. If that was the way things worked, then the world would be a very different place today.

Cheers

Well, it's like this. I have been asking for guidance. I asked to give me a hint whether I should discontinue certain things or go on practicing that "certain thing". Well I totally believe Lord guides us in a way. Some direcly or indirectly. I am just merely asking for a hint or two.

My prayers haven't been answered yet. I will just have to continue praying then. I know the world would be different if all prayers are granted. Thank you.

Well, it's like this. I have been asking for guidance. I asked to give me a hint whether I should discontinue certain things or go on practicing that "certain thing". Well I totally believe Lord guides us in a way. Some direcly or indirectly. I am just merely asking for a hint or two.

You will not get the hints.

Instead you have already been given a certain level of intelligence, a certain level of willpower and placed in a certain environment. Rely on your best judgement and accept that whatever choice you make at any point of time is the best thing for you at that time.

Cheers

So could anyone tell me, how to have prayers heard? I have hope as for now. Whatever I do and did was not working somehow. I was wondering what went wrong....

God may hear our prayers but that does not mean He will do what we want Him to do in these prayers. He has His own plan. Our life is a lesson from Him, meant to help us develop spiritually. Be patient my friend...

For you're prayers to be effective you must be advanced spiritually ,close to god .

Chant hare krishna mantra , 16 malas a day

Or chant some mantra but 16 malas , preferably narayan , ram , vishn category.

Then when you are advanced you're prayers will bear fruits.