IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dudeza

Strange 3rd house issues, please do give your opinion

Rate this topic

namasthe all

i am having some extraordinarily strange experiences and i was told it is the 3rd house issues which have arisen suddenly or maybe they were already happening and i had not observed and now they have escalated. i am experiencing some powerfully sensual and demeaning derogatory thoughts which i feel are being read by others but i can't confirm it although there are signs.

jupiter and saturn conjunct in 3rd house are closely at graha yuddha. i referred to jagannath hora and found that saturn wins. is this good or bad and if it is bad, what could be the parihara. i deduced that wearing yellow sapphire and red coral would suffice for this as jupiter is in marana karaka sthana also.

i feel i have issues which i can't seem to be able to turn around. but i desperately want to. it seems there are issues with father and i do sense that strongly. i am experiencing some extraordinarily malefic influences. i was an ideal creativist and now i seem to be getting lost in some world of maleficence which i am 100% sure does not arise out of me. i am in/under a vice like grip of decadent maleficence.

please pour in your ideas whatever may be the relevance. i would be most indebted and grateful for this help from everyone.

best regards

i am not freaked out. i can't confirm that anyone is picking up my thoughts and it is not some phenomenon. we could ignore that for now. but i am in an extraordinarily malefic vice like grip. i feel i have issues with my father. i simply can't seem to be able to get out of it. please help. help. help. i would however also like you to please elucidate on the 6th and 9th lordships of guru + shani's lordship of 7th and 8th. i feel my father is thinking of my marriage and he is seriously inclined. but if all is karmic then i would as well have him let me be and whenever the time shall come i will oblige. i want to. i can sense that i am under extreme malefic influence. i do not know what to do. please help.

anybody pls respond. i guess it is guru under debilitation that is causing my post to go unanswered.

Namaskar,

Any one to help or think about your problem will need your birth details.

-WebYogi-

i would like to add that there has been an increase in sensual and derogatory thoughts from past few weeks. thoughts are not clean and there is a flurry. still have issues with father but can't explain. i am not capable of sustaining mantras and i am not in a position to do so. i am definitely in some extraordinarily vice like grip of maleficence but simply can't explain. i don't know what could really help redeem myself. you could understand maleficence to be just plain what it is. it is very indirect and it is powerful. i get baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad dreams. something is very very wrong and i can sense it. powerfully malefic and it is very very indirect. dreams are powerfully sensual.

shani wins in graha yuddha in my chart according to jagannath hora but i want to know what can be done to combat this and strengthen guru and atleast sustain through. how does this graha yuddha actually manifest? is there a specific dasa? i am currently through the mula dasa of saturn under moon antardasa. the mula dasa of saturn under guru antardasa was the worst period while i feel the saturn mula dasa under saturn antardasa was better. saturn mula dasa under moon antardasa is even more worse. strange things are happening. can't explain. i seem stuck forever. i understand that mula dasa of retrograde saturn is pretty much without remedy. but there has to be something i can do. there simply has to be???????!!!!!!!!! :( . i don't think i am in a position to say mantras or slokas. it is indeed very difficult to explain why!!!! please do help. this is something very very dire. my humble thanks. this is all i can do for you as of now. :(

Vargottama lagna belonging to moon afflicted by lunar nodes, gulika and neecha mangal in V9 influencing moon are some of the problems for the difficult experience you are going through. There will be moments of panic and paranoia and a sense of conspiracies against you.

Unfortunately, the period for some years ahead is not very conducive for you and you must not have to go through this by yourself. I hope you are in a caring family who is concerned enough for you to get you some serious help in terms of guidance, medication and support. The best you can do for yourself is to show this reply to your father or other caring relatives. The situation is serious! Marriage will only bring in more people who will be affected by all this.

This will not just be a phase that will pass when jupiter moves to the next rashi or the bhukti changes, etc!!

May God bless you and those around you.

namasthe all

i am having some extraordinarily strange experiences and i was told it is the 3rd house issues which have arisen suddenly or maybe they were already happening and i had not observed and now they have escalated. i am experiencing some powerfully sensual and demeaning derogatory thoughts which i feel are being read by others but i can't confirm it although there are signs.

jupiter and saturn conjunct in 3rd house are closely at graha yuddha. i referred to jagannath hora and found that saturn wins. is this good or bad and if it is bad, what could be the parihara. i deduced that wearing yellow sapphire and red coral would suffice for this as jupiter is in marana karaka sthana also.

i feel i have issues which i can't seem to be able to turn around. but i desperately want to. it seems there are issues with father and i do sense that strongly. i am experiencing some extraordinarily malefic influences. i was an ideal creativist and now i seem to be getting lost in some world of maleficence which i am 100% sure does not arise out of me. i am in/under a vice like grip of decadent maleficence.

please pour in your ideas whatever may be the relevance. i would be most indebted and grateful for this help from everyone.

best regards

namasthe primusji

your observation applies to natal navamsa which is permanent. how come these issues i am facing have arisen out of the blue suddenly? it all has been happening from, i feel december and escalated in january. if transits and dashas do not manifest then what is it? never before have i faced anything like this!!!!!!!! please help with an expansive elucidation. will be very thankful to you.

best regards