IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

Hridayananda is over the edge

Rate this topic

And it appears he is taking alot of Iskconites with him.

Isn't this just soooo precious...

Hridayananda das Goswami Blesses Gay Male CoupleBY: KRISHNA DAS

Feb 03, INDIA (SUN) — ISKCON says a guru just needs to repeat what he heard from his guru -so I guess that Hridayananda das has some pro-gay marriage letters fromPrabhupada that we dont know about….

By Stan Harris

Posted February 1, 2009

OnNovember 8, 2008, Joshua Einhorn and Stanley Harris committed to aloving relationship at a Blessing Ceremony in the Chatsworth districtof Los Angeles. One hundred family members, friends and ISKCON devoteescelebrated. Santa Barbara ISKCON Temple President, Sarvatma das,officiated. Govinda's of Los Angeles served prasad. H.H. Hridayanandadas Goswami conferred this blessing, via e-mail:

• "Ourlove for each other is a reflection of God's love for us. Thus, theperfection of every relationship is to see God in each other.
    MayGod bless Joshua Norman Einhorn and Stanley Earl Harris, both devotedsouls, as they commit themselves to each other in the spirit of God'slove for them. May Joshua and Stanley always please God through truelove for each other.
    Bysuch true spiritual love, may they always be, each for the other, asource of spiritual inspiration and happiness. May their relationshiplead them, patiently and steadily, back to our real home in thespiritual world, where all relationships become eternal and perfect."

Homosexual Marriages in ISKCON? The Ideal Is the Reality

May 12, 2005 by bhakta-pat

Filed under ISKCON

Leave a Comment

The contention of HH

Hridayananda Goswami

Maharaja is that

homosexual devotees be

allowed to stay together

with a partner of their

choice, as a heterosexual

couple would stay

together in the grhasta

asrama.

[this article comes from dipika.org and it covers the issue ofhomosexual marriage within ISKCON quite well so I am including it here.M.d.]

The contention of HH Hridayananda Goswami Maharaja is thathomosexual devotees be allowed to stay together with a partner of theirchoice, as a heterosexual couple would stay together in the grhastaasrama. His statement in a letter to Chakra and Dipika is this: "I amnot convinced that marriage is the best means in all cases, but someserious, formal and public recognition and appreciation of gay monogamyis, in my view, in the best interest of ISKCON and its members."

Although Maharaja says that he is not convinced that marriage is thebest means in all cases, the suggestion here is that homosexualmarriages should be accepted in some cases and recognition ofmonogamous relationships should be given in all other cases. Allowinghomosexual marriages in some cases is a misnomer because all homosexualdevotees will want this privilege, so this actually means allowinghomosexual marriages within ISKCON in all cases as part of the grhastaasrama.

In one letter, Maharajah points out that his statements could lendthemselves to interpretation, and he says that we should readcarefully. Actually, his statements do not need interpretation. Theyare clear in their meaning, and the devotees that read them willunderstand them accordingly. Now even heterosexual grhastas followingsincerely will feel encouraged to let their desires run wild, feelingless guilty when breaking this particular regulative principle: "no sexexcept for the procreation of children."

They will feel that since a senior leader in ISKCON made certainfavorable statements regarding this matter, it is not such a big thing.This happens on a very subtle platform. Leaders need to be very carefulwhat they say, especially in public.

He further suggests that this lifestyle should be formally acceptedand accommodated in ISKCON even after initiation, where the discipletakes a vow to his spiritual master to follow the regulative principlesstrictly. He says that since many, many initiated heterosexual devoteesin the grhasta asrama take the "no illicit sex" rule to mean "no sexoutside of marriage" instead of "no sex except for the procreation ofchildren," the homosexual devotees should also have this privilege.

Maharaja’s conclusion is that we should try to understand throughguru, sadhu and sastra, and he questions that since sastra does notgive any specific instruction on how to deal with homosexuality, weshould reason our way to a conclusion on understanding how ISKCONshould deal with this. He goes ahead and reasons how ISKCON should dealwith this in his lengthy presentation and other letters that werepublished on Chakra and Dipika.

However, although the sastras give no clear understanding on how weshould deal with this, Maharaja fails to enter into the mood ofunderstanding through guru and sadhu—that is, to understand the mood ofPrabhupada and the acaryas.

In all reference and discussions that Srila Prabhupada had onhomosexuality, he never once suggested allowing same-sex relationshipsor marriages and especially after initiation. Maharaja has quotedPrabhupada on the first part of this sentence to his purport of3:20:26, "It appears here that the homosexual appetite of males foreach other is created in this episode of the creation of the demons byBrahma." However, this is incomplete. The second part of Prabhupada’ssentence is: "the homosexual appetite of a man for another man isdemonic and is not for any sane male in the ordinary course of life."

So since Prabhupada mentions that this is demonic, should we not becareful in how we accept this into our practice? It is clearlydifferent from heterosexual relationships. If we try to understandthrough our philosophy and common sense, we will find thatheterosexuality is normal and homosexuality is abnormal. Brahma, themost intelligent person in this universe, created the different speciesof life under the direction of Krsna. There is a man and there is awoman. Now according to the laws of material nature, man-to-woman sexis normal because the male produces the sperm and the female producesthe egg and this combination bears a child. This understanding issimple for the simple, and it gets complicated for the complicated.

One of our regulative principles, "no sex except for the procreationof children," needs no interpretation. A child cannot be procreatedbetween unions of same-sex partners. Some time ago in Vrndavana, asenior grhasta devotee gave a seminar. He mentioned how once when hemet Srila Prabhupada, he was asked how many children he had.Immediately upon hearing that he had no children because his wife andhe did not want children, Prabhupada told him that "grhasta" meantchildren and he should have children. From this statement, I couldunderstand Prabhupada’s mood: that we should not take up grhasta justto satisfy the genitals but we should give Krsna and Prabhupadasomething in return, a child who will some day serve this mission.

In this so-called normal society, there is at least some goodness,and leaders of most countries in the world today are against gaymarriages. Indeed, the leader of the most influential country in theworld, George W. Bush of the United States, won re-election recently,and one of his promises if re-elected was to work towards gettinglegislation passed that will make gay marriages illegal. So I cansafely conclude that the majority of this world’s population areagainst legalizing gay marriages.

If world leaders who are not even in the mode of goodness and someleaders of other religious organizations who may have some goodnessunderstand that this is abnormal and are resisting the homosexualactivists’ attempts to have their marriages legalized, where does thatleave us? This Krsna consciousness movement is seeking the highestpurity. Our goal is to go beyond the mode of goodness and becometranscendental.

Many times, Prabhupada said that we are the true Christians becausewe follow the ten commandments properly. I have seen many worshipers ofother faiths lighting up cigarettes as soon as they come out of theirplaces of worship. No one raises an eyebrow to these transgressions,but if a Krsna consciousness devotee in devotional clothing walksaround smoking, people will criticize him or her. The local newspapermay even run a headline saying "Krsna devotee lights up his life." Whyis this? People know the level of purity we aspire for, and they expectus to show that purity. We should lead the way.

So then if leaders of materialistic governments and otherorganizations that represent the majority are against gay marriages,what should be the situation of our leaders? We should lead the way inpurity. Gay devotees should just go about their chosen lifestylewithout causing a disturbance but at the same time continue theirdevotional practice. Krsna is in their hearts, and He knows theirsincerity. It is not necessary to rewrite the rules, making all sortsof excuses just to enhance material enjoyment. Leave that to thesinful. Our spiritual leaders should be more responsible. Publicly,they should speak with one voice; otherwise, there will be confusion inour society.

In the Nectar of Devotion, Srila Rupa Goswami explainsbriefly about principles and details, and Srila Prabhupada gives thisexample: "A basic principle is that one has to accept a spiritualmaster. Exactly how one follows the instructions of his spiritualmaster is considered a detail. If one is following the instruction ofhis spiritual master and that instruction is different from theinstructions of another spiritual master, this is called detailedinformation. But the basic principle of acceptance of a spiritualmaster is good everywhere, although the details may be different."

Principles always remain the same; changing them is a deviationalthough details may change according to time, place, and circumstance.Even to adjust details, one needs to be qualified in his understandingof the spiritual science of bhakti according to guru, sadhu, andsastra. Prabhupada, being Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s senapati bhakta,is empowered to make changes, and the four regulative principles givenby him are especially for this age and should be added to the sixtyfour principles given by Srila Rupa Goswami.

One of the principles given by Srila Prabhupada is "no sex exceptfor the procreation of children" This principle cannot be changed, andspeaking about any other reality is a deviation. In fact, to followstrictly the four basic regulative principles given by Srila Prabhupadawill bring one to the platform of appreciating how the other sixty-fourare directly connected to worshiping Krsna personally, and this willqualify one to follow with devotion. In other words, the fourregulative principles given by Srila Prabhupada are as important as thesixty-four given by Srila Rupa Goswami.

Devotees cannot have tailor-made rules to suit their desires.Rather, under the guidance of expert siksa or diksa gurus, they shouldsincerely see how to fit into these rules. There should be nocompromise, but we should be compassionate. Lord Caitanya came todeliver the Jagais and Madhais, and Srila Rupa Goswami says that it isthe birthright of everyone to accept devotional service and to take upKrsna consciousness, but we cannot sacrifice our standard of purity.

No one is more fallen than Jagai and Madhai, and being homosexual orheterosexual is no big sin compared to what they got up to. It does notmatter if someone tries to satisfy material desires while followingsome type of devotional practice. One is still getting purification.Just try to be sincere. Even to say, "Oh Krsna," just once in a day ispurifying in itself. However, the rules and regulations are mostimportant, and if one wants to sincerely make advancement, there shouldbe no compromise.

They played the exact same game on the Catholic Church but people, don't buy on celibate homosexuals - instead mass exodus of believers leaving the church. A homosexual is someone who is hopelessly lost to surrender to the dictate of his genitals but hates to rise children. His arrogance and egotism say no to responsibility, he only wants to enjoy the pleasure of sex.

Therefore normal people just cringe at the thought what is a homosexual. Homosexuality and celibacy is never going side by side. It is incompatible. To have officially homosexuals within a spiritual institution is the sure path of having it spoiled.

People rather become atheists than joining such a religion. Except it is becoming a place only for homosexuals, than it might go on, but not as Sankirtan Movement, this is rather something else.

A homosexual who is actually 100% celibate cannot be called a homosexual.

I don't think it is that simple Suchandra. I think homosexual were like women in their last lives and they died thinking about the man they loved and so they took birth as a man. They prefer to be women, but they died thinking about their male lover and so became a very confused living entity.

The mind of the woman carried over into the next life with the body of a man.

There are some homos that are just nasty sickos, but many gays are just very confused people stuck in a body they really don't want.

I don't think we should be so hard on gay people.

There are deep psychological undercurrents in the minds of gays that straight people who are comfortable in their skin just can't relate to.

Gays should be encouraged to cultivate Krsna consciousness.

Everybody, no matter what kind of crazy situation they find themselves in should be encouraged to cultivate Krsna consciousness.

I personally don't find anything wrong with what Hridayananda Maharaja is doing with gay people.

We all have more important things to do than bashing gay people.

Letter to Ramaraya 22 October 71'

"I am so glad to learn that you are eager to preach but we should know it that we cannot preach without being solid in our standing as devotee. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that "apani acari prabhu jivare sikhaya.'' This means that Lord Caitanya wanted that one should preach by behaving himself exactly what he preaches. So our Krsna consciousness movement, preaching, depends on personal behavior. If you want to preach the gospel of Lord Jesus Christ on the principles of Bhagavad-gita you will find so many differences. Those who are following Jesus Christ, let them follow strictly to the principles of the Bible. "Thou shalt not kill'' is now being misinterpreted by Christian priests. Now they say "Thou shall not murder.'' This means trying to save themselves from the crime of animal killing. So you cannot teach such unscrupled followers the message of Bhagavad-gita. If you want to preach Bible you can tell them why there will be misinterpretation. In N.Y. there is a big press that prints "Watchtower.'' They are forcefully criticizing Christian behavior. I read that one Christian priest allowed a marriage between two men—homosex. So these things are going on. So your proposal for preaching the gospel on the basis of Bhagavad-gita will not be successful. If you want to do that I cannot check you but I cannot allow you to do such things from within our society. <jd:"lt-bbt-editing, proofing="" and="" trans.="" 35?="">You have to understand our philosophy perfectly, follow the regulative principles, and then in fact you can edit our books and papers."</jd:"lt-bbt-editing,>

<jd:"lt-bbt-editing, proofing="" and="" trans.="" 35?=""></jd:"lt-bbt-editing,>

<jd:"lt-bbt-editing, proofing="" and="" trans.="" 35?=""><table><tbody><tr><td width="5%"> </td><td width="90%">Letter to: Lalitananda

Hawaii

26 May, 1975

75-05-26

My Dear Lalitananda dasa,

Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated May 13rd, 1975 and have noted the contents. I am very sorry that you have taken to homosex. It will not help you advance in your attempt for spiritual life. In fact, it will only hamper your advancement. I do not know why you have taken to such abominable activities. What can I say? Anyway, try to render whatever service you can to Krishna. Even though you are in a very degraded condition Krishna, being pleased with your service attitude, can pick you up from your fallen state. You should stop this homosex immediately. It is illicit sex, otherwise, your chances of advancing in spiritual life are nil. Show Krishna you are serious, if you are.

I hope this meets you in good health.

Your ever well-wisher,

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

I have seen(but could not find) a letter from Prabhupada to a fallen homosex person that stated it was better to be with one partner in a type of marrage than to go from one partner to another. But this in no way condones homosex 'marrage' by a priest in this Krsna consciousness movement.

RCB

</td></tr></tbody></table></jd:"lt-bbt-editing,>

Śrīmad Bhāgavatam 3.20.23

devo 'devāñ jaghanataḥ

sṛjati smātilolupān

ta enaḿ lolupatayā

maithunāyābhipedire

SYNONYMS

devaḥ — Lord Brahmā; adevān — demons; jaghanataḥ — from his buttocks; sṛjati sma — gave birth; ati-lolupān — excessively fond of sex; te — they; enam — Lord Brahmā; lolupatayā — with lust; maithunāya — for copulation; abhipedire — approached.

TRANSLATION

Lord Brahmā then gave birth to the demons from his buttocks, and they were very fond of sex. Because they were too lustful, they approached him for copulation.

PURPORT

Sex life is the background of material existence. Here also it is repeated that demons are very fond of sex life. The more one is free from the desires for sex, the more he is promoted to the level of the demigods; the more one is inclined to enjoy sex, the more he is degraded to the level of demoniac life.

These were the original homosexual in the universe and they were created out of Lord Brahma's ass and then they came at Lord Brahma wanted homosex with him.

So, homos are part of the universal play.

They were created out of the body of Lord Brahma.

Straight people can't fathom that homos can also be interested in spiritual life despite their nasty sexual orientation.

But in the END........ is not illicit sex of any time no better than the other?

I prefer women.

But, hey, if some guy prefers to have sex with other men then that does not make my illicit sex with women any less sinful.

Which is the lesser of the two evils?

Is one really lesser than the other?

These were the original homosexual in the universe and they were created out of Lord Brahma's ass and then they came at Lord Brahma wanted homosex with him.

So, homos are part of the universal play.

They were created out of the body of Lord Brahma.

Straight people can't fathom that homos can also be interested in spiritual life despite their nasty sexual orientation.

But in the END........ is not illicit sex of any time no better than the other?

I prefer women.

But, hey, if some guy prefers to have sex with other men then that does not make my illicit sex with women any less sinful.

Which is the lesser of the two evils?

Is one really lesser than the other?

There are varying degrees of sin. Not all sin is equal! Duh! One is lessor than the other! Sex between a husband and wife(male/female) is not the same as sex with a prostitute(male/female) is not the same as sex with another male!

I have not said that they can not be Krsna conscious, but Prabhupada says they can make no or very little advancement. He uses the word 'nil' and in other places Prabhupada religates them to the lowest varna, not human, less than sudra! Everything has a place, not all places are equal spiritually or materially.

"Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated May 13rd, 1975 and have noted the contents. I am very sorry that you have taken to homosex. It will not help you advance in your attempt for spiritual life. In fact, it will only hamper your advancement. I do not know why you have taken to such abominable activities. What can I say? Anyway, try to render whatever service you can to Krishna. Even though you are in a very degraded condition Krishna, being pleased with your service attitude, can pick you up from your fallen state. You should stop this homosex immediately. It is illicit sex, otherwise, your chances of advancing in spiritual life are nil."(END)

RCB

"Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated May 13rd, 1975 and have noted the contents. I am very sorry that you have taken to homosex. It will not help you advance in your attempt for spiritual life. In fact, it will only hamper your advancement. I do not know why you have taken to such abominable activities. What can I say? Anyway, try to render whatever service you can to Krishna. Even though you are in a very degraded condition Krishna, being pleased with your service attitude, can pick you up from your fallen state. You should stop this homosex immediately. It is illicit sex, otherwise, your chances of advancing in spiritual life are nil."(END)

RCB

Well, I agree that anyone having homosex or any kind of illicit sex cannot really make any spiritual advancement.

But, can they learn things about spiritual knowledge and and chant Hare Krishna to maybe get them to the point to where they can someday make spiritual advancement.

If they are just shunned and driven away, then what chance is there that they can someday get beyond their sinful desires and attain to the mode of goodness?

If devotees aren't merciful to sinful people then how will they ever become pure?

Bottom line for me is I just don't really give a hoot anymore what these ISKCON gurus do, or what the GBC does. I have written off the whole lot and threw in the towel on trying fight back.

Who cares?

It's about money, don't you understand?

If Hridayananda Maharaja caters to the gays then that will pay off for him because actually gay people are usually quite educated and successful professional people who will donate to their guru Hridayananda Maharaja and support his typical jet-set lifestyle like all the rest of the ISKCON gurus.

Why beat on a horse once the horse is dead?

It just doesn't make any sense.

Let the children play.

Bottom line for me is I just don't really give a hoot anymore what these ISKCON gurus do, or what the GBC does. I have written off the whole lot and threw in the towel on trying fight back.

Who cares?

It's about money, don't you understand?

If Hridayananda Maharaja caters to the gays then that will pay off for him because actually gay people are usually quite educated and successful professional people who will donate to their guru Hridayananda Maharaja and support his typical jet-set lifestyle like all the rest of the ISKCON gurus.

Why beat on a horse once the horse is dead?

It just doesn't make any sense.

Let the children play.

I do not think anyone is over the top on this subject, just that someone posted and the rest replied. As for mercy, in the pastime of the birth of Lord caitanya.....Prabhupada mentions that those that were homo's came also to give worship to Him but lived separately from the greater part of society. I can't remember where it is exactly.

RCB

He has become more than his spiritual master "so once again...mouse!".

Happy not to read his purports.

I don't think he is any mouse.

He is a great Vaishnava.

I don't agree with him on some things, but I still consider him as way superior a person than i.

My outrage is not directed at homosexuals it is directed at those that while claiming to be Prabhupada's representative would so flagrantly go against his expressed instructions for HIS society.

No homosex in Goloka so it appears he is taking his followers to Gayloka. Bhavananda will be there with his followers and together they will no doubt have fun in the forest with their own pecular imitation madhurya rasa pastimes.

My outrage is not directed at homosexuals it is directed at those that while claiming to be Prabhupada's representative would so flagrantly go against his expressed instructions for HIS society.

No homosex in Goloka so it appears he is taking his followers to Gayloka. Bhavananda will be there with his followers and together they will no doubt have fun in the forest with their own pecular imitation madhurya rasa pastimes.

We agree on that one!

RCB

Here's where the old cliches rings true: the path to hell is lined with good intentions. A real preacher of Krsna Conciousness gives the true ideal. Not everyone can follow it due to their level of sukrti, but the ideal does not change. For those that cannot follow the ideal then the preacher gives out some sukrti by engaging those persons in some 'devotional' service. But not everything is black and white and here we see the shades of gray, which are like clouds, covering the intelligence of Hridayananda M. It's clear that Srila Prabhupada critcized the priests who married gay couples, but he engaged those with that tendency in devotional service. Remember Hridayananda M is now a Phd, and its ten years later. He is immersed in the world of academia which is the platform for all the political correctness that we see in modern society. Plus there are the money considerations that Sonic Yogic wrote about. Maharaja is known to make statements about Srila Prabhupada's purports on other subjects that make his godbrothers cringe. The situation is far beyond out of control and has been so for a very long time. (see Sonic's beat a dead horse analogy).

We agree on that one!

RCB

Ditto.

It is quite clear that the Vaisnava marraige samskara is meant to formally recognize and encourage a man and woman who will be endeavoring to purify their existence by sober commitment for life, and providing an opportunity for souls to take birth in Vaisnava families.

Srila Prabhupada's once encouraged a sincere but naive homosexual who happened to be chanting the Maha-Mantra and coming to the temple. That homo was not willing to follow Srila Prabhupada's instructions to give up homosex to make progress. So SP suggested that at least he commit to one partner and stick with that. He compassionately did not want to break the person's spirit and advised the best of a bad bargain.

He did not then hold a Marraige Yajna for that person. Nor did he ever do such a thing, or even hint it should be done.

This is just another example of someone with too much intelligence trying to be all things to all people just to be liked, and calling it being a liberal Vaisnava and saving souls. BAS.

344px-Mickey_Mouse.svg.png

Hi, kids, hope you are chanting your rounds. Great news!!! Times have changed and I will now perform Gay Marriages!

mickey_mouse.jpg

Prabhupada was out of touch with modern times but I have a Phd so I'm know better. But I'm still loyal and will kick out any of those people contaminated by the Evil Gaudiya Math.

Mickey_Mouse1.gif

Wow. just think about it, I'm one of last Zonal Gurus still kickin. Yep, you gotta change things if you want to survive. And I don't fall for all this hocus pocus mystical stuff and you shouldn't either. Just go back to college and graduate school and you can become like me.

Let us see if I got this right.

You do not have a problem with gay marriage (makes sense, as you are mature enough to understand that you should not be poking your nose into other people's lives), but you have a problem with Hridayananda blessing a gay couple?

I fail to see the logic.

Cheers

Let us see if I got this right.

You do not have a problem with gay marriage (makes sense, as you are mature enough to understand that you should not be poking your nose into other people's lives), but you have a problem with Hridayananda blessing a gay couple?

I fail to see the logic.

Cheers

You have it wrong because you have not informed yourself as to principle tenets of the Socio-religious system that the "Blessor" claims to represent.

If you were to use logic in your approach to including yourself in a conversation amongst others of like perspective, you would find logic where it is.

But your irrational approach to this group has you projecting lack of reason upon them. If you wise up and get on the same page, you might learn something or better yet have something to offer.

You have it wrong because you have not informed yourself as to principle tenets of the Socio-religious system that the "Blessor" claims to represent.

If you were to use logic in your approach to including yourself in a conversation amongst others of like perspective, you would find logic where it is.

But your irrational approach to this group has you projecting lack of reason upon them. If you wise up and get on the same page, you might learn something or better yet have something to offer.

Aren't you following the same socio-religious principles? Then how is that you are OK with gays, but only Hridayananda should not be OK with that?The OP specifically says his problem is not with gays, but with Hridayananda blessing the gay couple, which to me appears to be a dishonest statement.

Hridayananda calls them devoted souls. Shouldn't that be the only criteria? This is funny too, because the OP is known for publicly flaunting the concept of rules in devotional practice and how he could not follow rules for even 6 months - rules put in place by Prabhupada. And now suddenly, it is about rules?

I hear dishonesty, hypocrisy, double-speak, head stuck-in-sand and what else?

Cheers

Aren't you following the same socio-religious principles? Then how is that you are OK with gays, but only Hridayananda should not be OK with that?The OP specifically says his problem is not with gays, but with Hridayananda blessing the gay couple, which to me appears to be a dishonest statement.

Hridayananda calls them devoted souls. Shouldn't that be the only criteria? This is funny too, because the OP is known for publicly flaunting the concept of rules in devotional practice and how he could not follow rules for even 6 months - rules put in place by Prabhupada. And now suddenly, it is about rules?

I hear dishonesty, hypocrisy, double-speak, head stuck-in-sand and what else?

Cheers

Mr Spacey. It is obvious you are just here to parse words and play the contrarian. For you could not have carefully read MY Original Post, and been able to imply that I am "ok with Gays" yet think Hrydayananda should "not be ok with gays".

You are obviously extremely naive in a worldly sense as well as extremely misinformed about the specific spiritual-social system that Hrydayananda's professed Guru put into place. Thus you are still approaching this conversation from a mental perspective with no relevance to the particular subject matter at hand.

I am not the only one who sees right through you, I am just a bit more outspoken against rubbish pukers like yourself.

Having Fun yet?

Mr Spacey. It is obvious you are just here to parse words and play the contrarian. For you could not have carefully read MY Original Post, and been able to imply that I am "ok with Gays" yet think Hrydayananda should "not be ok with gays".

You are obviously extremely naive in a worldly sense as well as extremely misinformed about the specific spiritual-social system that Hrydayananda's professed Guru put into place. Thus you are still approaching this conversation from a mental perspective with no relevance to the particular subject matter at hand.

I am not the only one who sees right through you, I am just a bit more outspoken against rubbish pukers like yourself.

Having Fun yet?

In which case, my post was not directed at you at all. Why are you bothering to respond?

To me, losers like you who poke their noses into other people's lives and whine and complain at what you see, are no better than trash. It is certainly important to keep you idiots under check and that is precisely what I am doing.

Cheers

i fail to understand why a religious order striving at self realization bothers itself with such petty issues . maybe it is because iskcon , unlike many other religious orders is not purely monastic but also has grihsta folds in it. its a society than a monastery . if thats the cause then iskcon should make proper provisions for gays also .

but speaking in terms of spirituality nothing can be achieved with sex of either kind ( homosex and heterosex ) or any other similar things that causes mental agitation . remember even grihasta sex life is an option for those who cannot directly afford sannyas and does not simplify things for self realization.

In which case, my post was not directed at you at all. Why are you bothering to respond?

To me, losers like you who poke their noses into other people's lives and whine and complain at what you see, are no better than trash. It is certainly important to keep you idiots under check and that is precisely what I am doing.

Cheers

Put down the bong. Your previous post was made with my previous post in quotations! Yet minutes later you claim it was not directed at me.

Gods, forget about checking me, I know of what I speak, if you could just keep your own skittering mind in check, that would be a start.

There are plenty of forums where you can speculate and blab to your heart's content where noone will call you on it, because they are all in the same self-gratificatory dimension. Why not find some birds of a feather, unless you enjoy being dressed down repeatedly, then stick around if you must endure.