IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kshama

Emptiness

Rate this topic

Hello,

Emptiness is overwhelming. Whatever I do spiritually I cannot connect through it, e it dhyan, fasting, praying japa etc. Do others feel so? Or it's only me that feels this. Can anyone suggest good ways or hints to receive divine light? Thank you.

It fluctuates for me day to day, week to week, and month to month.

Sometimes feeling spiritual, other times totally unspiritual.

I like to see my body as a part of nature. Just like the weather changes from day to day, and the seasons come and go...so to it is with the body.

While the body remains, one must tolerate fluctuation. This fluctuating is temporary.

One thing that helps me revitalize to appreciate more, is nature, riding my bike and walking my dog on nice slow walks. God is there somedays in these activity...then I know all is not empty.

Hope this helps in some small way.

It fluctuates for me day to day, week to week, and month to month.

Sometimes feeling spiritual, other times totally unspiritual.

I like to see my body as a part of nature. Just like the weather changes from day to day, and the seasons come and go...so to it is with the body.

While the body remains, one must tolerate fluctuation. This fluctuating is temporary.

One thing that helps me revitalize to appreciate more, is nature, riding my bike and walking my dog on nice slow walks. God is there somedays in these activity...then I know all is not empty.

Hope this helps in some small way.

that is so sure, its funny how our emotions/ frame of mind contribute to sirituality. some stime if feels like to most wonderful thing in the world sometimes it could feel like the worst thing that u have ever felt

Hello,

Emptiness is overwhelming. Whatever I do spiritually I cannot connect through it, e it dhyan, fasting, praying japa etc. Do others feel so? Or it's only me that feels this. Can anyone suggest good ways or hints to receive divine light? Thank you.

Try personal contact with devotees of at least a similar nature. You stay in your cabin to much and have a 'fever' get out once in a while, mix it up in person!

I'm you huckleberry, come on down!

Caturbahu d

Try personal contact with devotees of at least a similar nature. You stay in your cabin to much and have a 'fever' get out once in a while, mix it up in person!

I'm you huckleberry, come on down!

Caturbahu d

CB, just don't confuse this person with KB you old friend from Badger because they are not the same person.

KB has been working six days a week for the last year and he doesn't really spend that much time in his cabin.

KB is certainly not feeling any empty feelings.

He is quite the contented fellow and enjoying his simple life with this kids.

CB, just don't confuse this person with KB you old friend from Badger because they are not the same person.

KB has been working six days a week for the last year and he doesn't really spend that much time in his cabin.

KB is certainly not feeling any empty feelings.

He is quite the contented fellow and enjoying his simple life with this kids.

Never mind then!

Are you in touch with him? Would make sence, you two both have similar inclinations I think. Nice to hear he's OK, the initial post had me worried for a second.

On the other hand it shows the impersonal nature of devotees in Alachua. That so many just stay in their little lives's away from the expressed desire by Prabhupada that we congregate together, live, worship, work as one for sankirtan. Go figure?

RCB

Never mind then!

Are you in touch with him? Would make sence, you two both have similar inclinations I think. Nice to hear he's OK, the initial post had me worried for a second.

On the other hand it shows the impersonal nature of devotees in Alachua. That so many just stay in their little lives's away from the expressed desire by Prabhupada that we congregate together, live, worship, work as one for sankirtan. Go figure?

RCB

Yesterday, in what was post #57 (before it was deleted), in the Top Heavy thread where Theist was getting alot of attention and feedback into his dilemna, Sonic wrote...

"I'm jealous.

How long do I have to be here before I can start a topic about myself and make everyone feel sorry for poor lil' ol' me?

I can talk about my double hernia, my degenerative disks in my neck, my poverty, my lack of education and job skills and how I raised three kids by myself for the last 13 years.

Now suddenly that changes to.

"KB is certainly not feeling any empty feelings.

He is quite the contented fellow and enjoying his simple life with this kids."

So his old friend invites him to come visit him (they live 30 minutes from one another), and suddenly everything is A-OK, no need for association.

I am sure this is uncomfortable, but heck do we want to grow and heal with each other or just mentally jack on this forum til we die of HEART FAILURE?

Yesterday, in what was post #57 (before it was deleted), in the Top Heavy thread where Theist was getting alot of attention and feedback into his dilemna, Sonic wrote...

"I'm jealous.

How long do I have to be here before I can start a topic about myself and make everyone feel sorry for poor lil' ol' me?

I can talk about my double hernia, my degenerative disks in my neck, my poverty, my lack of education and job skills and how I raised three kids by myself for the last 13 years.

Now suddenly that changes to.

"KB is certainly not feeling any empty feelings.

He is quite the contented fellow and enjoying his simple life with this kids."

Isn't that something?

KB has a double hernia, degenerative disks in his neck, lives in poverty, raised three kids by himself for 13 years and doesn't let it get to him and is still happier than you.

You are obviously a very miserable and lonely person.

Your writings on this forum are testament to that.

I don't keep friends.

I have been a loner about all my life.

I don't need a night out with the guys.

If I need a night out it is with the girls.

But, I have had my play and had my day and now at age 55 I am ready to settle down and make some spiritual advancement.

I don't wear my heart on my sleeve.

I keep my beliefs to myself.

I don't "preach".

I have no urge to preach what I believe to other people.

There are plenty of Hare Krishna fanatics like you around to cram their beliefs down the throat of others.

Isn't that something?

KB has a double hernia, degenerative disks in his neck, lives in poverty, raised three kids by himself for 13 years and doesn't let it get to him and is still happier than you.

You are obviously a very miserable and lonely person.

Your writings on this forum are testament to that.

I don't keep friends.

I have been a loner about all my life.

I don't need a night out with the guys.

If I need a night out it is with the girls.

But, I have had my play and had my day and now at age 55 I am ready to settle down and make some spiritual advancement.

I don't wear my heart on my sleeve.

I keep my beliefs to myself.

I don't "preach".

I have no urge to preach what I believe to other people.

There are plenty of Hare Krishna fanatics like you around to cram their beliefs down the throat of others.

Yeah sure, whatever. The only person you are fooling is yourself. If I didn't care, I wouldn't say anything. Good luck with the Babaji in his Bhajan Kutir routine. When the New World Odor locks High Springs down it might not seem like such a great idea. I just hope your heart doesn't have to dry up to ash before you get together with old friends for Kirtana and Prasadam once in a while in order to make some real spiritual advancement.

Good luck. Hare Krsna

Yeah sure, whatever. The only person you are fooling is yourself. If I didn't care, I wouldn't say anything. Good luck with the Babaji in his Bhajan Kutir routine. When the New World Odor locks High Springs down it might not seem like such a great idea. I just hope your heart doesn't have to dry up to ash before you get together with old friends for Kirtana and Prasadam once in a while in order to make some real spiritual advancement.

Good luck. Hare Krsna

Just be careful "prabhu".

If you fall off your high horse you are liable to break your neck.

I have a really cool 22 year old son and a very cool and nice 15 year old daughter to keep me company.

My oldest daughter lives with her boyfriend.

I am as content as a bug in a rug.

I have been a loner all my life.

I am not going to change just because you think I need some male bonding.

You really come off like a hot head with an agenda.

You need to chill out and feel the love bro......

Yeah, I've gotten a whiff of that New World Odor. It's nasty. :crazy:

Didn't your Guru support the idea of a one world government?

Hey, if the Masons (New World Order) can take over the world then I am

100% behind it.

Or, should the cult monsters in ISKCON control the world?

I am thinking about converting to become a Mason.

They are a lot more broad-minded than Hare Krishna cult fanatics.

Yeah, I've gotten a whiff of that New World Odor. It's nasty. :crazy:

Have any of you ever LIVED under martial law? I have for almost a yr, if it happens here it will not be a joke.

I remember a passage in the SB or no maybe a purport I think, that Prabhupada says the ksatriyas and brahmanas will hide from the government in caves to escape the turmoil caused by them in this age.

RCB

Have any of you ever LIVED under martial law? I have for almost a yr, if it happens here it will not be a joke.

I remember a passage in the SB or no maybe a purport I think, that Prabhupada says the ksatriyas and brahmanas will hide from the government in caves to escape the turmoil caused by them in this age.

RCB

Well, I have lived under military law where I was told where I lived and what work I did.

Martial law is child's play compared to military law.

Well, I have lived under military law where I was told where I lived and what work I did.

Martial law is child's play compared to military law.

With military law at least there is symbolence of law, in martial law there no law. Save and except at the buisness end of a weapon. Yes, I'm also ex-military and would chose them over martial law any day.

RCB