IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ashishj

saturn and moon in 7th house

Rate this topic

Hello Everybody,

girl i am seeing is having saturn and moon in 7th house due to which a jyotish is asking not to marry this girl. please let me know if it is a problem with anybody later on and if it is then is there any cure or pooja? is there a time till which we can wait and think about getting married. please guide.

Girls details:-

28 April 1983

time : 11:15 a.m.

place: kaithtal, Haryana

post-16368-138274057268_thumb.jpg

In the attached horoscope, Saturn is the lord of the 7th house positioned in the 4th house along with the moon.

Saturn is exalted in the 4th. (House of home and happiness)

I personally dont see any problems in the girls horoscope as regards marriage is concerned.

Combination of Saturn and Moon together in 4th house is RajYoga (Moon lord of Kendra and Trikona, and Saturn lord of Kendra).

This combination is not the problem, but the 7th aspect from a very strong mars, and a very strong sun is the biggest problem.

There is a saying in Jyotishi that Sun and Saturn exalted, aspecting each other, destroy each other. The sun has the firepower of Mars associated with it, and in this 7th aspect of Sun vs Saturn (Fire vs Air), Sun is stronger, and hence the suggestion that the Saturn of this girl is weak,

inspite of being exalted in Kendra and conjunction with Lagnesh.

ACCORDING TO MY UNDERSTANDING, Saturn in her kundli is weak, and it is the lord of 7th house.

Thanks for quick reply. actually we are facing problem just due to one pandit. he says girl has got some problem in 7th house which is house of spouse and relation. and if she gets married before 2011, she got strong chances of second marriage. Due to her planet positions, planet wont allow a smooth relation with spouse.

Please find my (boy's horo too). Please see if our both horo is worth going ahead and getting married together. That pundit has scared family members totally about this second marriage thing.

post-16368-138274057303_thumb.jpg

The 7th house is not subject to any significant benefic or malefic influences. 7th lord in 4th is considered good. However the 7th lord which is satrun is under the malific influences of mars and sun.

The karaka's of marriage, i.e. Jupiter and Venus are also reasonably well placed.

Hence I dont see any major adverse impact on marriage taking all the above into account.

Thanks for the help. Could someone please tell me seeing both the horos 1 things.

1. When is the good time or yoga for shaadi for both boy and girl individuallly?

2. Looking at both horos does it look like going ahead and getting married? if not, is there any cure.

-Just for more information, we have got 17.5 gun matched out of 36 with nadi dosha. Please suggest.