IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
k1_monica

Marriage Problem

Rate this topic

I am not being able to take decision whenever it comes to marriage.. I waver a lot whenver i have to take a decision... i mean i back out... no matter who the person is... Kindly help me out why it happens, and what could be the remedy..

My details are

22-jan-74

1:58am

Chandigarh

Hi monica,

I have seen your other posts and you seem to have a very good knowledge of the subject already but I still wanted to reply to your post for my own learning <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 12pt; HEIGHT: 12pt" alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/images/smilies/smile.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Ashish\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

It seems to me that you should be equally indecisive in taking all the other decisions of your life too and not just marriage. Your 4<SUP>th</SUP> house, lord and karaka are all quite badly afflicted.

1) 4th house- it houses 3L, 6L, 8L, 12L- all malefics. I would think you should be a person with very unpredictable mood swings ranging between wisdom, maturity, romantic, truthful, honest, and short-tempered.

2) 4<SUP>th</SUP> lord, Saturn is very very closely afflicted by the nodes, though well placed in a trikona. However, In Navamsa, it is not so well placed in 8<SUP>th</SUP> house and again afflicted by the nodes.

3) The karaka, Moon is again afflicted by the nodes and a malefic, Saturn.

The ongoing dasha of rahu may not help with the decision making either. You sure don’t need to be told the remedies.

Just an advice- don’t think too much about anything as your mind will only confuse you the more you think. Instead, go by impulse. I personally believe, when we meet our soul mate, we just know it’s him!!! And there’s no need to think further.

Plus, you can always rely on someone you trust fully for helping you with the decision making.

Knowing own problem is certainly halfway through- the only thing left is to find the right way.

Best and regards

Yeah true.. I always go by my instincts no matter what happens.. Sometimes its very weird and unconventional.. but whatever i decide by my instincts, it surely helps me becoming happy.

Anyways, thanks for your reply.. i know whatever you have written is right..as 4 planets are sitting in the capricorn house.

Any other comments from anybody.

Namaskar,

Your Moon is afflicted with Rahu and thus it is weak to take decision. You are running Rahu major dasa recently for 18 yrs. At present Jupiter anterdasa is running and Jupiter is enemies lord sitting with lagna lord (your personality) meaning you are your own enemy. The way out from this is simple if you could do it. Practice not to analyze people and not to judge at your level, just think every one on this earth has atleast some good qualities, try to appreciate those qualities and ignore other.

Wear peral ring in silver and also pearl necklace on Monday (then at all the times) may help you to take some decisions.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Worship, lord Vishnu along with Laxmi Mata may also help you a lot.

Also, worship Hanuman ji on Tuesdays, since you are manglik and it may help in marriage.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

namaste,

good analysis from mylilangel,

here in k1_monica's navamsa i took pisces as the lagna (47 sec earlier)

to add up his analysis to that moon is with rahu in 3rd house so it's not good for deliberate actions, motivation , etc.

lord of UL (in both rasi and navamsa) venus is combusted (i use modified lahiri)

and there is a parivatana between 1st and 6th house in navamsa

here i use dwi-saptati sama dasa - the current dasa is venus - the lord of UL in both navamsa and rasi - perfect for marriage - pray to the lord corresponding to venus (Lord Lakshmi) will surely help the moon to strengthen and it will lead to a succesfull married life

btw you are all doing wonderful job and please continue

p.s: for your reference the past dasa is jupiter dasa ( 1996 - 2005), since it the atma karaka - it may made you more spritual but it's the owner of the 3rd house( destoryed by moon with rahu) in rasi and it involved in parivartana with 6th lord in navamsa

Dear k1_monica,

I received your private message in my inbox - Friday morning with details of your interest in a special person.

I am looking at your request - seems there is some issues with private messaging on this forum. Rest assured when this clears up I'll respond back.

With Best Wishes

Classic72