IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
thehulk200081

When will I get married..Plz guide me!!!?

Rate this topic

hi

Your's is Cancer Lagna and 7th Lord is in 3rd house with Jupitor aspected by Mars (5th and 10th) and Mercury (3rd, 12th) lords.

You are running across Sun's mahadasa and Mercury antardasa upto September 2009. There are chances for getting married in this period as mercury is with Mars (Which is the first rate benific for cancer lagna) and is aspected by Jupitor although mercury is debilitated. Mercury dasa will give 40% yoga only, but will besto the native with marriage.

Ketu antardasa will be favourable to you; i.e after September 2009.

On a whole your horoscope is good where lagna lord is in 2 nd house and Sun and Venus are situated in 10th house (2nd and 11th Lords) which constitutes dhana yoga.

Thanks

Srini

Mangal or Mars is yoga karaka for cancer lagna being 5th and 10th lord. He will give good results generally for Cancer lagna. But in your chart he is situated in 9th house along with Mercury (Debilitated) aspected by jupitor and Saturn. He will give mixed results(both good and bad). Are you working in any MNC or private scetor company? According to your horoscope you will work in a good position in a private company.

I am working for an MNC where i am getting very good recognition. but i am not happy with my salary...and now due to recession i am not able to make a move in my career.

In my life i had liked 2 women... once in college, and the other in my workplace. which did not work out at all...I have been very unlucky in love i feel....I just wanted to know will I have an arranged Marriage or Love Marriage.

I am not boasting but...I am very good looking and in the workplace many female colleagues give a second look at me...I have caught many women staring at me....but i want to get in to a serious relationship with a woman which should eventually end in marriage....but I am not lucky.

even though i am good looking and well built and i carry myself well...why have i been unlucky in Love.

Please reply.

According to your planetary positions in your marriage, although 7th Lord is in relation with 3rd and 5th lords, mercury is also having 12 lordship and is in situated in 9th which is not a positive sign for love marriage. Most chances are for an arranged marriage. You will get a good wife.

Mercury being the 3rd and 12th lord (which is the most malefic for Cancer Lagna) is aspecting 7th lord. So your first marriage trail won't come through. Arranged marriage will happen for the Second trail.

Hi Chakri,

Thanks for your reply...My mind is at ease now...But I have a doubt...U have mentioned first marriage trial and second marriage trial...what does it mean??

Does it mean that I will have two marriages....Please explain in Layman terms.

but please excuse me for being so stupid...I don;t have any clue on astrology.

Please reply,

Thanks